Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8141

    Nikki Logan

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of nikkis, Any of you have experience with Nikki Logan? I've seen her once, It's sure got the vibe that she belongs in this forum. Just did a qv BBBJCIM. I may try again.

    https://sospoilt.com/NIKKILOGAN
    https://callescort.org/541-657-8482

  2. #8140
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of nikkis, Any of you have experience with Nikki Logan? I've seen her once, It's sure got the vibe that she belongs in this forum. Just did a qv BBBJCIM. I may try again.

    https://sospoilt.com/NIKKILOGAN
    You have to be a member to get theurdigits?

  3. #8139

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    She lives here. Actually in vancouver I think. OC only from my experience.
    She also does Car Dates. I am setup for those. She does have her own car, you could always ask if she would drive into portland.

    S1.

  4. #8138

    Cecilia

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She got me horny. She travel to Portland often?
    She lives here. Actually in vancouver I think. OC only from my experience.

  5. #8137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    Met up With Nikki recently. I Sent her a PM on the other board, She sent me a text. setup a meet, She was on Time. I had a great time. She belongs in this thread. I will see her again.

    S1.
    She got me horny. She travel to Portland often?

  6. #8136

    Nikki Logan

    Speaking of nikkis, Any of you have experience with Nikki Logan? I've seen her once, It's sure got the vibe that she belongs in this forum. Just did a qv BBBJCIM. I may try again.

    https://sospoilt.com/NIKKILOGAN

  7. #8135

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    Met up With Nikki recently. I Sent her a PM on the other board, She sent me a text. setup a meet, She was on Time. I had a great time. She belongs in this thread. I will see her again.

    S1.
    Good catch! Thought she was my UTR, LOL. She is an absolute cumdump. Really fun girl. And reasonably priced.

  8. #8134

    Niki / Ceciliarose

    Met up With Nikki recently. I Sent her a PM on the other board, She sent me a text. setup a meet, She was on Time. I had a great time. She belongs in this thread. I will see her again.

    S1.

  9. #8133
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Jovi pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Her gf name was jovi_tantra.
    So let me get this straight: Jonvi_tantra got knocked up by a monger?

  10. #8132

    And it was Jovi who was pregnant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Her gf name was jovi_tantra.
    I'm 99% sure it was Jovi who was pregnant and she's been off the board about 5 months.

    So a baby shower?

  11. #8131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Is she under the radar? What about her gf, did she get knocked up by a monger?
    Her gf name was jovi_tantra.

  12. #8130
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Morning all.


    Also, I have two more I've filled up very recently. 200 hh, Fit (no fatties) and recent on tna. I'll post the names if I get some good responses to help this list.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....cials-all-week!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda

  13. #8129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Lisalanexxx

    Is she under the radar? What about her gf, did she get knocked up by a monger?

  14. #8128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Lynzi. Blowhan

    Cip, bbgreek ymmv, no upsell, test results req. No clock watcher. She let me nut in that pussy twice, same night. Hot af.

  15. #8127
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]

    Who's Madison James? Same Madison love of adult look?

    Naughtynina, the Asian Latina?
    MJ: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/165845307.

    Nina: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594701-Naughtynina8.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape