Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8147
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I also got a hard body late 40's blonde 100 qv. 200 hhr BBFS pullout no cip I'm keeping close to chest test results req no upsell.

    Anyone want to make the list longer.
    This one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5034822334/1

  2. #8146

    Winter Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Morning all.

    Putting together an updated list of BBFS slamdunk providers I've seen in the last 6 months. Others mongers here I hope will add to the list. Some are current if you search stg, tna or EB by name. Don't complain if you've seen them and swear BBFS was not available. I've overspent for sure in some cases. Others were less than 1. 5.

    Winter - 20's little stripper.
    This one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/165936522.

    I've reviewed her before.

  3. #8145
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Morning all.

    Putting together an updated list of BBFS slamdunk providers I've seen in the last 6 months. Others mongers here I hope will add to the list. Some are current if you search stg, tna or EB by name. Don't complain if you've seen them and swear BBFS was not available. I've overspent for sure in some cases. Others were less than 1. 5.

    Red Sasha. Was nicknamed this due to her predominate ads where she is in a red dress.

    Madison james. Used to be my go to last year. Lifestyle has recently taken its toll.

    Viola bonita. Took three visits, but now she doesn't even ask when I see her.

    Alexababy. On my current rotation.

    Winter - 20's little stripper.

    Naughtynina.

    Sevyn. Needs no introduction.

    Monique334 - price has gone up, so I haven't seen her in a while.

    Lisalane.

    Misscannabliss. Went by amythest as well.

    Kayla Nicole. Hasn't been back to portland in a while.

    Anorexic twins in happy valley. Chloe and candace.

    Tiffanyhammon.

    Insatiable Anna. The goat. Actually took the title of GOAT from the true goat, Dahlia (retired).

    Isabella11.

    Also, I have two more I've filled up very recently. 200 hh, Fit (no fatties) and recent on tna. I'll post the names if I get some good responses to help this list.
    This Winter? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...644/4255777941.

  4. #8144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    She also does Car Dates. I am setup for those. She does have her own car, you could always ask if she would drive into portland.

    S1.
    I'll schedule an appointment as soon as I get paid this week.

  5. #8143
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    There's not enough evidence to prove that assumption; but conjecture is easy and takes no research.
    Hence the question. It appeared someone knew.

  6. #8142

    Impossible to extrapolate

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straight: Jonvi_tantra got knocked up by a monger?
    There's not enough evidence to prove that assumption; but conjecture is easy and takes no research.

  7. #8141

    Nikki Logan

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of nikkis, Any of you have experience with Nikki Logan? I've seen her once, It's sure got the vibe that she belongs in this forum. Just did a qv BBBJCIM. I may try again.

    https://sospoilt.com/NIKKILOGAN
    https://callescort.org/541-657-8482

  8. #8140
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of nikkis, Any of you have experience with Nikki Logan? I've seen her once, It's sure got the vibe that she belongs in this forum. Just did a qv BBBJCIM. I may try again.

    https://sospoilt.com/NIKKILOGAN
    You have to be a member to get theurdigits?

  9. #8139

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    She lives here. Actually in vancouver I think. OC only from my experience.
    She also does Car Dates. I am setup for those. She does have her own car, you could always ask if she would drive into portland.

    S1.

  10. #8138

    Cecilia

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She got me horny. She travel to Portland often?
    She lives here. Actually in vancouver I think. OC only from my experience.

  11. #8137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    Met up With Nikki recently. I Sent her a PM on the other board, She sent me a text. setup a meet, She was on Time. I had a great time. She belongs in this thread. I will see her again.

    S1.
    She got me horny. She travel to Portland often?

  12. #8136

    Nikki Logan

    Speaking of nikkis, Any of you have experience with Nikki Logan? I've seen her once, It's sure got the vibe that she belongs in this forum. Just did a qv BBBJCIM. I may try again.

    https://sospoilt.com/NIKKILOGAN

  13. #8135

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    Met up With Nikki recently. I Sent her a PM on the other board, She sent me a text. setup a meet, She was on Time. I had a great time. She belongs in this thread. I will see her again.

    S1.
    Good catch! Thought she was my UTR, LOL. She is an absolute cumdump. Really fun girl. And reasonably priced.

  14. #8134

    Niki / Ceciliarose

    Met up With Nikki recently. I Sent her a PM on the other board, She sent me a text. setup a meet, She was on Time. I had a great time. She belongs in this thread. I will see her again.

    S1.

  15. #8133
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Jovi pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Her gf name was jovi_tantra.
    So let me get this straight: Jonvi_tantra got knocked up by a monger?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape