Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 10593
-
03-03-24 17:31 #8133Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Jovi pregnant
So let me get this straight: Jonvi_tantra got knocked up by a monger?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:44 #8132Senior Member

Posts: 577And it was Jovi who was pregnant.
I'm 99% sure it was Jovi who was pregnant and she's been off the board about 5 months.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
So a baby shower?
-
03-03-24 16:07 #8131Senior Member

Posts: 1155Her gf name was jovi_tantra.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:06 #8130Senior Member

Posts: 442https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....cials-all-week!
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda
-
03-03-24 15:41 #8129Senior Member

Posts: 1155Lisalanexxx
Is she under the radar? What about her gf, did she get knocked up by a monger?
-
03-03-24 15:37 #8128Senior Member

Posts: 1155Lynzi. Blowhan
Cip, bbgreek ymmv, no upsell, test results req. No clock watcher. She let me nut in that pussy twice, same night. Hot af.
-
03-03-24 15:21 #8127Senior Member

Posts: 1137MJ: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/165845307.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
Nina: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594701-Naughtynina8.
-
03-03-24 15:14 #8126Senior Member

Posts: 1155Monique she has a big head and small body didn't find her attractive to repeat.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
Who's Madison James? Same Madison love of adult look?
Naughtynina, the Asian Latina?
Viola Bonita I finally got cip, after several visit I finally ask for bb and she upcharge me I was horny af I caved.
Tiffanyhammon, bbbjcfs, I didn't find her attractive to repeat.
Isabella11, she came down elevator in her pj like she just woked up, no make up or dress up, nada. I ask for bb and even showed test results she still didn't offer, honestly I wasn't turn on at all, went limp and I left early she ask me to come back next day and offer discount. I passed.
I highly recommend wowmissrose bbbjcip good hygiene msog good lay no upsell no clock watcher.
Yimani bbw cip, ic is meh she got her own apartment but I recommend after dark visit if you want to be discreet. Big ass, make up hair nail all done no upsell she very vocal bed on living room floor. Very wet and sloppy BBBJ she got my dick hella wet and hard! Greek is upsell
I also got a hard body late 40's blonde 100 qv. 200 hhr BBFS pullout no cip I'm keeping close to chest test results req no upsell.
Anyone want to make the list longer.
-
03-03-24 14:16 #8125Senior Member

Posts: 1137Bb slam dunk list
Morning all.
Putting together an updated list of BBFS slamdunk providers I've seen in the last 6 months. Others mongers here I hope will add to the list. Some are current if you search stg, tna or EB by name. Don't complain if you've seen them and swear BBFS was not available. I've overspent for sure in some cases. Others were less than 1. 5.
Red Sasha. Was nicknamed this due to her predominate ads where she is in a red dress.
Madison james. Used to be my go to last year. Lifestyle has recently taken its toll.
Viola bonita. Took three visits, but now she doesn't even ask when I see her.
Alexababy. On my current rotation.
Winter - 20's little stripper.
Naughtynina.
Sevyn. Needs no introduction.
Monique334 - price has gone up, so I haven't seen her in a while.
Lisalane.
Misscannabliss. Went by amythest as well.
Kayla Nicole. Hasn't been back to portland in a while.
Anorexic twins in happy valley. Chloe and candace.
Tiffanyhammon.
Insatiable Anna. The goat. Actually took the title of GOAT from the true goat, Dahlia (retired).
Isabella11.
Also, I have two more I've filled up very recently. 200 hh, Fit (no fatties) and recent on tna. I'll post the names if I get some good responses to help this list.
-
03-02-24 17:25 #8124Senior Member

Posts: 1155😂
LOL y all remember a simp limp dick mofo who paid 500 and only got a 10 min handjob and she wore a glove 🧤 Smh and he still left her a five star review on the gps board 🙄
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 14:58 #8123Senior Member

Posts: 1137Vip
This whole idea of VIP is bullshit. It should mean at least BBJ, DFK, daty. I've heard providers tell me their V I. P is all safety but just more of a girlfriendy experience. I Guess maybe they just put on a bigger acting job in the session?
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 13:01 #8122Regular Member

Posts: 9Yea I can guarantee you she is a fun time Forsure! But yea her VIP is basically safety FS. She doesn't do Bare at all! She gives a hell of a message and she will shower with you but yea she doesn't belong here for BB.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 12:51 #8121Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Okay, so then what does "VIP" get you with her? Is that what you saw her for , the VIP date and it was all safety? That's lame.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
Her ass sure nice looking in the pictures. I wish these ho's would update pictures now and again.
-
03-02-24 11:10 #8120Senior Member

Posts: 502I'd be surprised if she even did BBBJ. I saw one review that said BBBJ, so after a safety date with her, I asked about that, and she said nothing bare ever, no exceptions. Now, YMMV, and that was 1. 5 years ago, but it wasn't encouraging. Also, she is packing on the pounds.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 08:10 #8119Senior Member

Posts: 42I'm not limited to Happy Valley. Appreciate any recs.
Originally Posted by JuxtaPosedPdx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





