Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 10603
-
03-03-24 23:47 #8143Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Hence the question. It appeared someone knew.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:39 #8142Senior Member

Posts: 577Impossible to extrapolate
There's not enough evidence to prove that assumption; but conjecture is easy and takes no research.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:29 #8141Senior Member

Posts: 1140Nikki Logan
https://callescort.org/541-657-8482
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:23 #8140Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Nikki
You have to be a member to get theurdigits?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 22:20 #8139Senior Member

Posts: 106Nikki
She also does Car Dates. I am setup for those. She does have her own car, you could always ask if she would drive into portland.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
S1.
-
03-03-24 22:14 #8138Senior Member

Posts: 1140Cecilia
She lives here. Actually in vancouver I think. OC only from my experience.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 21:47 #8137Senior Member

Posts: 1155Fuck
She got me horny. She travel to Portland often?
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 21:02 #8136Senior Member

Posts: 1140Nikki Logan
Speaking of nikkis, Any of you have experience with Nikki Logan? I've seen her once, It's sure got the vibe that she belongs in this forum. Just did a qv BBBJCIM. I may try again.
https://sospoilt.com/NIKKILOGAN
-
03-03-24 20:19 #8135Senior Member

Posts: 1140Nikki
Good catch! Thought she was my UTR, LOL. She is an absolute cumdump. Really fun girl. And reasonably priced.
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 20:02 #8134Senior Member

Posts: 106Niki / Ceciliarose
Met up With Nikki recently. I Sent her a PM on the other board, She sent me a text. setup a meet, She was on Time. I had a great time. She belongs in this thread. I will see her again.
S1.
-
03-03-24 17:31 #8133Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Jovi pregnant
So let me get this straight: Jonvi_tantra got knocked up by a monger?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:44 #8132Senior Member

Posts: 577And it was Jovi who was pregnant.
I'm 99% sure it was Jovi who was pregnant and she's been off the board about 5 months.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
So a baby shower?
-
03-03-24 16:07 #8131Senior Member

Posts: 1155Her gf name was jovi_tantra.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:06 #8130Senior Member

Posts: 442https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....cials-all-week!
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda
-
03-03-24 15:41 #8129Senior Member

Posts: 1155Lisalanexxx
Is she under the radar? What about her gf, did she get knocked up by a monger?












Reply With Quote




