Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    She also does Car Dates. I am setup for those. She does have her own car, you could always ask if she would drive into portland.

    S1.
    I'll schedule an appointment as soon as I get paid this week.

  2. #8143
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    There's not enough evidence to prove that assumption; but conjecture is easy and takes no research.
    Hence the question. It appeared someone knew.

  3. #8142

    Impossible to extrapolate

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straight: Jonvi_tantra got knocked up by a monger?
    There's not enough evidence to prove that assumption; but conjecture is easy and takes no research.

  4. #8141

    Nikki Logan

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of nikkis, Any of you have experience with Nikki Logan? I've seen her once, It's sure got the vibe that she belongs in this forum. Just did a qv BBBJCIM. I may try again.

    https://sospoilt.com/NIKKILOGAN
    https://callescort.org/541-657-8482

  5. #8140
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of nikkis, Any of you have experience with Nikki Logan? I've seen her once, It's sure got the vibe that she belongs in this forum. Just did a qv BBBJCIM. I may try again.

    https://sospoilt.com/NIKKILOGAN
    You have to be a member to get theurdigits?

  6. #8139

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    She lives here. Actually in vancouver I think. OC only from my experience.
    She also does Car Dates. I am setup for those. She does have her own car, you could always ask if she would drive into portland.

    S1.

  7. #8138

    Cecilia

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She got me horny. She travel to Portland often?
    She lives here. Actually in vancouver I think. OC only from my experience.

  8. #8137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    Met up With Nikki recently. I Sent her a PM on the other board, She sent me a text. setup a meet, She was on Time. I had a great time. She belongs in this thread. I will see her again.

    S1.
    She got me horny. She travel to Portland often?

  9. #8136

    Nikki Logan

    Speaking of nikkis, Any of you have experience with Nikki Logan? I've seen her once, It's sure got the vibe that she belongs in this forum. Just did a qv BBBJCIM. I may try again.

    https://sospoilt.com/NIKKILOGAN

  10. #8135

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    Met up With Nikki recently. I Sent her a PM on the other board, She sent me a text. setup a meet, She was on Time. I had a great time. She belongs in this thread. I will see her again.

    S1.
    Good catch! Thought she was my UTR, LOL. She is an absolute cumdump. Really fun girl. And reasonably priced.

  11. #8134

    Niki / Ceciliarose

    Met up With Nikki recently. I Sent her a PM on the other board, She sent me a text. setup a meet, She was on Time. I had a great time. She belongs in this thread. I will see her again.

    S1.

  12. #8133
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Jovi pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Her gf name was jovi_tantra.
    So let me get this straight: Jonvi_tantra got knocked up by a monger?

  13. #8132

    And it was Jovi who was pregnant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Her gf name was jovi_tantra.
    I'm 99% sure it was Jovi who was pregnant and she's been off the board about 5 months.

    So a baby shower?

  14. #8131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Is she under the radar? What about her gf, did she get knocked up by a monger?
    Her gf name was jovi_tantra.

  15. #8130
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Morning all.


    Also, I have two more I've filled up very recently. 200 hh, Fit (no fatties) and recent on tna. I'll post the names if I get some good responses to help this list.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....cials-all-week!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape