Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 10597
-
03-02-24 13:01 #8122Regular Member

Posts: 9Yea I can guarantee you she is a fun time Forsure! But yea her VIP is basically safety FS. She doesn't do Bare at all! She gives a hell of a message and she will shower with you but yea she doesn't belong here for BB.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 12:51 #8121Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Okay, so then what does "VIP" get you with her? Is that what you saw her for , the VIP date and it was all safety? That's lame.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
Her ass sure nice looking in the pictures. I wish these ho's would update pictures now and again.
-
03-02-24 11:10 #8120Senior Member

Posts: 502I'd be surprised if she even did BBBJ. I saw one review that said BBBJ, so after a safety date with her, I asked about that, and she said nothing bare ever, no exceptions. Now, YMMV, and that was 1. 5 years ago, but it wasn't encouraging. Also, she is packing on the pounds.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 08:10 #8119Senior Member

Posts: 42I'm not limited to Happy Valley. Appreciate any recs.
Originally Posted by JuxtaPosedPdx
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 00:43 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 27Sophie
Looks like all of her ads are off LC.
-
03-02-24 00:11 #8117Regular Member

Posts: 12Crazy vixxie
I had similar experience as your second time with her. It was about a week before she joined tna. Things were good and having fun and then she went off the deep end.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 23:27 #8116Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Shai Clark
Can anyone confirm Shai? I did a search and got no results here. She does state in her ad to ask about any fetishes. Does anyone have an overall opinion based on their experience they'd like to share?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B
-
03-01-24 23:13 #8115Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Katiekisses
Can confirm: VIP / full GFE is 100 extra.
Originally Posted by Jomi0349
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 22:59 #8114Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Vixxie
My very first experience in the hobby was with her, and it was a good first experience. Then, the second time I saw her, she was crazier than a shithouse rat. At one point I had been fucking her, and I pulled out for just a second to keep from nutting, and right before slipping it back in I licked her clit real fast, and she became enraged. There's more to it than that, but that's the jyst. She had this roommate also who was eavsdropping on her sessions and so there was drama with that. There were moments where she was very personable. We took a 20 minute shower together that was not part of the session, and I got lost in the moment. However, all that should tell you all you need to know. No bare. Not even BBBJ, and she's fucking crazy.
Originally Posted by LetsBB
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 19:10 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 70She's posted wordplay about bare in the past. I inquired over text and she denied the service.
I did see her once and can confirm she is off her rocker and not in an attractive way. When I arrived she opened the door and told me to lay on the floor and put my hands behind my back. "Just kidding" she said. Then she started playing with nunchucks and a blowgun.
I left.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 19:02 #8112Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Sophie
Excellent!
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 18:46 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 229This is squirt Tacious vixxie
I did not know she belonged here. OMG I would see her In a heartbeat if that's confirmed by anyone, are did some one just fuck up the link??
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 18:42 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 229Didn't skip a beat
Like we never stopped seeing each other, hardly even talked about it I told her that there was a misunderstanding and she said it was ok, smiled at me and said I'm all yours she went to her knees and after a few minutes of true porn star head I had her stand up turned her a round told her to bend over and put her hand on the ground and slammed her to the finish line. Filled her up and kiss goodbye.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 18:26 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 1155That was quick
Not-lion-Be-a-tiger-and-get-me-bare! Oh-my!
Ad title’s gone. I remember Kenzie playing with words in her ad like that. 'Come, Cubs and bares!' Or ' I'm at Tigard tonight, RAWR!
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 17:55 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 1138Vickie
Saw her once about 4 or 5 years ago, and she was bat shit crazy. Seeing things. Totally hallucinating and talking to herself. Never went back.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






