Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8107

    Get her bare?

    That what she says in the ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-get-me-bare!-Oh-my!

  2. #8106

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by DerpDerp  [View Original Post]
    Hey, going to be visiting Portland in 2 weeks. Any recs? Prefer white spinners. I'll be in the happy Valley area.
    There are a couple of sisters in the Happy Valley area that are spinners. But they might be on the unhealthy end of the scale. Literally and figuratively.

  3. #8105
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    If you maybe gave a little more on your type. BBW, skinny, white, black, GFE, kisser I can go on forever man. If you like just a good fuck slam dunk no restrictions there's red sasha.

    Nasty no restrictions danecadae. More classy MILF cfs there's a ton of them.need a little help to help you.
    Hey, going to be visiting Portland in 2 weeks. Any recs? Prefer white spinners. I'll be in the happy Valley area.

  4. #8104

    Katiekisses

    She recently posted on the board and it seems like she might belong here. Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently as she hasn't posted any new photos recently. From past reviews she seems a lot of fun and she's close by to me too.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....h-Katie-kisses!

  5. #8103

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    I've heard some of her clients pissed fire. Any experience with that? It was hilarious how she would freak out on TNA about guys asking for raw. 😂.
    After dozens of bb visits I never had a burn issue from her. Haven't seen her in over a year, but we have been texting. Told me bb is only availabke with the hour rate of 420.

  6. #8102
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Swimming in Sevyn / Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    I filled that pussy every week for months. Then she freak out one day blocked me and I finally got back in her good graces for now anyway. LOL. She's fucking hot as hell and will fuck the shit out of you.

    By the way for the other guy she doesn't have big tits but she is as fit as they come supper hard body.
    When you got back in her good graces, did she still allow you to dump your swimmers?

  7. #8101
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Sevyn Lives!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    That's Sevyn? I didn't even recognize her. I creampied her once at Just Bliss. It was hot!
    In the flesh. Does anyone know the lingerie place she's in, or does she have an incall now? Seems like she might just be traveling around, because now she's in Salem.

  8. #8100

    The burn?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    I filled that pussy every week for months. Then she freak out one day blocked me and I finally got back in her good graces for now anyway. LOL. She's fucking hot as hell and will fuck the shit out of you.

    By the way for the other guy she doesn't have big tits but she is as fit as they come supper hard body.
    I've heard some of her clients pissed fire. Any experience with that? It was hilarious how she would freak out on TNA about guys asking for raw. 😂.

  9. #8099

    Who hasn't

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    That's Sevyn? I didn't even recognize her. I creampied her once at Just Bliss. It was hot!
    I filled that pussy every week for months. Then she freak out one day blocked me and I finally got back in her good graces for now anyway. LOL. She's fucking hot as hell and will fuck the shit out of you.

    By the way for the other guy she doesn't have big tits but she is as fit as they come supper hard body.

  10. #8098
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    I remember her being at Just Bliss and then I think PDX Barbies. Maybe??
    That's Sevyn? I didn't even recognize her. I creampied her once at Just Bliss. It was hot!

  11. #8097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed some of her ads recently and the menu looks good whether she belongs on this thread or not. And the ink is hot as is the short sexy hair style.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...m/708067664186
    Got my dick hard. Anyone got info.

  12. #8096

    Any information on this lovely looking lady?

    I've noticed some of her ads recently and the menu looks good whether she belongs on this thread or not. And the ink is hot as is the short sexy hair style.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...m/708067664186

  13. #8095
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Sevyn aka Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me a while back. What's her rates. I'm going to try again. She at lingerie shop or apartment?
    I remember her being at Just Bliss and then I think PDX Barbies. Maybe??

  14. #8094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Seen her many times and now she has a bed to pound her on plus she will ride you dick off she is the best cg I've ever had

    https://callescort.org/503-673-8917#table.
    She blocked me a while back. What's her rates. I'm going to try again. She at lingerie shop or apartment?

  15. #8093

    Well she marks all the boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I'm into spinners with big natural tits and fat ass. I like all races tbh, but if I had to chose then a white or black spinner would probably be tops. Honestly, if she is cute and banging body, I'm open to most anything. I've also found if her kitty is wet and tight, I might be ok with a non-spinner. Maybe something UTR instead of a pro.

    This probably isn't all that helpful.
    Seen her many times and now she has a bed to pound her on plus she will ride you dick off she is the best cg I've ever had

    https://callescort.org/503-673-8917#table.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape