Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1739
-
03-11-24 18:27 #509Senior Member

Posts: 356Cute but pricey
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-152755c55db0 "Ashxoxox".
Wanted 600 via txt message. Didn't feel like negotiating so I passed.
-
03-11-24 16:21 #508Senior Member

Posts: 117Could someone give a working link for Barbielex that one doesn't work & I tired a search, she sounds like my type maybe & I will be visiting soon thanks.
Originally Posted by Anonyminn
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 16:43 #507Senior Member

Posts: 200Re: Barbielex
Agreed; I've also seen her nudes. She recently reached out to me but I've not pursued her.
She'd be an absolute 10 in my book had she not tarnished her otherwise runway-model appearance with bolt-ons. They're quite large relative to her starting size (I've seen "before" pics) and may have migrated as her nipples point in distractingly different directions. In fact, in a number of pics, she's manipulating her tits in an apparent effort to mask this. (Disclosure: I'm never a fan of implants.) She has some large self-harm scars on her forearms as well.
She does have a twin sister as previously mentioned.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 02:08 #506Senior Member

Posts: 356This site was SUPPOSED to be a secret
I've been a member on SA for about 14 years and now they are advertising on FB? And now, they got 60 yo women on there looking for a SD. Good riddance to bad rubbish! If anyone wants the 30% discount code, DM me! F that!
-
03-06-24 14:50 #505Senior Member

Posts: 353We were texting a week or so and I had her agreed to 400, wanted me to go to her house. I generally have girls over to my place and was a little reluctant to go over. She wouldn't come to me. Yesterday she texted me again out of the blue, I was busy so we didn't talk price again.
Originally Posted by Ctmaz68
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 10:56 #504Senior Member

Posts: 356Any reports on https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-5212388360be "AmandaK"?
Her photos are very sus, but we texted a while back. I asked for a face photo via txt and it was from a similar photoshoot as in her profile. Anything is appreciated.
-
03-06-24 10:45 #503Senior Member

Posts: 356No, she's just very model-esque. I have seen nude photos of her.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 01:01 #502Senior Member

Posts: 123Barbielexi
Looked at her pics and worried about that strong jawline and 5'11". Did she used to be a he?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 18:25 #501Senior Member

Posts: 356We started texting back last year, but never met. She has had several different profiles since then. She is talked a lot about on here, and I believe that no one has actually met here yet. Very aggressive txter, and I would think that she is not busy enough to have the time to blow me up. Offered me 1 k, I countered with 5 and she went down to 7. At 7, she was cool with filming our fun. She has an OF and semi active on there with her twin sister.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 15:17 #500Senior Member

Posts: 42Barbielex
She messaged me today, out of the blue. She jerked me around back in December, asking 800, then 500, then 300, then 600. Needless to say I never went for it. Too much flakiness, and seemed shady.
Today she offered 600, and sent some nice pics. Still too high for my taste.
Good luck if you decide to go for it.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 14:17 #499Senior Member

Posts: 353Has anyone seen this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-2b4d365d3a9f
Barbielex. Have had conversations with her but haven't gotten together. Any info would be appreciated.
-
03-03-24 11:21 #498Senior Member

Posts: 39I saw here a while ago. Agree with what others have said. Get ready for the God speech, lots of self induced scars. Now in bed. That was fun, but with all the other issues I did not repeat.
-
03-02-24 18:43 #497Senior Member

Posts: 32Saw her over a year and a half ago. She's really nice but also severely bipolar. Has a service dog for it.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 18:26 #496Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks for info. That she is weird makes sense after the texts we exchanged.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 22:31 #495Senior Member

Posts: 39Saw her a long time ago so I know it ain't mine. I posted about her she's weirdddddddd preaches about God and has a crazy lazy eye. Hopefully none of you guys did that.
Originally Posted by DecMan85
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





