Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 10597
-
03-01-24 17:43 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 764Get her bare?
That what she says in the ad.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-get-me-bare!-Oh-my!
-
03-01-24 14:40 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 45Spinners
There are a couple of sisters in the Happy Valley area that are spinners. But they might be on the unhealthy end of the scale. Literally and figuratively.
Originally Posted by DerpDerp
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 11:44 #8105Senior Member

Posts: 42Hey, going to be visiting Portland in 2 weeks. Any recs? Prefer white spinners. I'll be in the happy Valley area.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 10:14 #8104Regular Member

Posts: 9Katiekisses
She recently posted on the board and it seems like she might belong here. Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently as she hasn't posted any new photos recently. From past reviews she seems a lot of fun and she's close by to me too.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....h-Katie-kisses!
-
03-01-24 09:42 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 1138Sevyn
After dozens of bb visits I never had a burn issue from her. Haven't seen her in over a year, but we have been texting. Told me bb is only availabke with the hour rate of 420.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 01:32 #8102Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Swimming in Sevyn / Sophie
When you got back in her good graces, did she still allow you to dump your swimmers?
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 01:29 #8101Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Sevyn Lives!
In the flesh. Does anyone know the lingerie place she's in, or does she have an incall now? Seems like she might just be traveling around, because now she's in Salem.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 23:19 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 764The burn?
I've heard some of her clients pissed fire. Any experience with that? It was hilarious how she would freak out on TNA about guys asking for raw. 😂.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 20:53 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 229Who hasn't
I filled that pussy every week for months. Then she freak out one day blocked me and I finally got back in her good graces for now anyway. LOL. She's fucking hot as hell and will fuck the shit out of you.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
By the way for the other guy she doesn't have big tits but she is as fit as they come supper hard body.
-
02-29-24 19:49 #8098Senior Member

Posts: 502That's Sevyn? I didn't even recognize her. I creampied her once at Just Bliss. It was hot!
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 16:17 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 1155Got my dick hard. Anyone got info.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 11:32 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 577Any information on this lovely looking lady?
I've noticed some of her ads recently and the menu looks good whether she belongs on this thread or not. And the ink is hot as is the short sexy hair style.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...m/708067664186
-
02-29-24 01:56 #8095Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Sevyn aka Sophie
I remember her being at Just Bliss and then I think PDX Barbies. Maybe??
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 19:14 #8094Senior Member

Posts: 1155Fuck
She blocked me a while back. What's her rates. I'm going to try again. She at lingerie shop or apartment?
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 17:45 #8093Senior Member

Posts: 229Well she marks all the boxes
Seen her many times and now she has a bed to pound her on plus she will ride you dick off she is the best cg I've ever had
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/503-673-8917#table.










Reply With Quote





