Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 116 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1734
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by DotJohn  [View Original Post]
    So I'll be in phx next week and was looking at staying either near Biltmore or downtown Tempe by ASU. What are others thoughts on which one will be easier for SBs to drive to? Looking also to dine and drink at some fancier places, whether alone or perhaps bring a SB along could be an option.
    Tempe is kind of a mess with all the new construction. Also, most parking is now metered or paid garages. But, most SBs can just uber to you. As far as places to go, Tempe is more fun than fancy. You will find more fancier places in the Biltmore area.

  2. #488

    Zone suggestions

    So I'll be in phx next week and was looking at staying either near Biltmore or downtown Tempe by ASU. What are others thoughts on which one will be easier for SBs to drive to? Looking also to dine and drink at some fancier places, whether alone or perhaps bring a SB along could be an option.

  3. #487
    If you look at my last post I have a specific expectation of what I'm expecting so you can expect the same thing from her but cut short.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. We exchanged numbers and she texted me, but never got back to her since I've been so busy lately.

  4. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Since someone likes to tell these ladies stuff I won't be too specific you can DM me for details. Met her a while back we discussed what I'm expecting ahead of time I think she has a very pretty face photos are accurate little heavier but not fat. I think she's worth it for something quick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9
    Thanks for the report. We exchanged numbers and she texted me, but never got back to her since I've been so busy lately.

  5. #485

    Pretty good time

    Since someone likes to tell these ladies stuff I won't be too specific you can DM me for details. Met her a while back we discussed what I'm expecting ahead of time I think she has a very pretty face photos are accurate little heavier but not fat. I think she's worth it for something quick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4de6c02c-2468-4861-ad9e-2d8ecda36a5a_2x.jpg‎  

  6. #484
    Her number is the same I'm pretty sure as it tells me on snapchat. On SA her name was Gorgeousgirl or her actual name starts with and. Honestly her rate has always been really reasonable especially for the looks and body but sometimes she's wild and sometimes she's kind of boring. I'm sure if you reach out and offer her a high enough number shed probably be down I dabbled on one of her videos looks like she let a SD participate in her B / G video out of shape dude no offense if you're on here and see this LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember her screen name? I usually save their numbers with their screen name to refer back if necessary. Like for this one! LOL.

  7. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Girl has been busy on OF. I was lucky enough to meet her quite a few times until she decided to stop doing SA. If you guys want to try to shoot your shot at her to meet her. Not sure if I can post girls of links so you can find Her OF using google search on the picture of her in black. I'm not promoting her OF just sharing if you guys want to try reach her.
    Anyone remember her screen name? I usually save their numbers with their screen name to refer back if necessary. Like for this one! LOL.

  8. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Girl has been busy on OF. I was lucky enough to meet her quite a few times until she decided to stop doing SA. If you guys want to try to shoot your shot at her to meet her. Not sure if I can post girls of links so you can find Her OF using google search on the picture of her in black. I'm not promoting her OF just sharing if you guys want to try reach her.
    I was chatting with her right when she dropped off SA. She agreed to meet then had to go out of town before we did. I was going to go higher than my ususal rate for her, really wish I could have met her.

  9. #481
    Girl has been busy on OF. I was lucky enough to meet her quite a few times until she decided to stop doing SA. If you guys want to try to shoot your shot at her to meet her. Not sure if I can post girls of links so you can find Her OF using google search on the picture of her in black. I'm not promoting her OF just sharing if you guys want to try reach her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5af5ac82-1541-4e7a-aa0e-002198b46538_2x.jpg‎   c001d838-8d8d-4254-baba-6e438aa7a11b_2x.jpg‎  

  10. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Not sure if real or fake.
    Fake! Lexxxiangel.

  11. #479
    Any info? Not sure if real or fake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240210_080359_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240210_080402_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240209_232449_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240210_080405_Seeking.jpg‎  

  12. #478

    Of seller

    I've had my eye on her for a long time never got a chance to reach her until recently but she's a OF seller shame.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-b6ad5e60ae3d

  13. #477
    She's been posted one here a couple of times already not really my cup of tea though.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She came over and spent an evening with me.

    We agreed on 3. Have fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763

  14. #476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    Chatted with this last year when I was in town for the WMO

    And hit her up again this time, DTF, and I feel she would be open to a lot of things, anal, groups etc. Don't know for a fact, but she is super open in bed. 3 bills.

    https://members.seeking.co /member/5...f-6ca841e2cdb0

  15. #475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    Fun girl down to fuck

    She came over and spent an evening with me.

    We agreed on 3. Have fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape