Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 1283 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23558

    Pics of Penelope covered in human fecese

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Post more pics of Penelope.
    I would love to, but she never gave me permission to post her pictures online. I do have pictures of her covered in human excrement after I was done defecating in her mouth, so I don't know from a legal, ethical and moral perspective albeit the lack of morality in the nature of the very topic, If it would be ok to post them. ??

  2. #23557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Post more pics of Penelope.

  3. #23556

    Strawberry is amazing and.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    Extremely UTR. Saw her in 7 yrs ago, don't know anything about her lately.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ry-blonde-2016
    Strawberry is amazing and.

    Not a part of this group. I've seen her about half a dozen times since 2017 when she started doing duos with PinkFox. She provides an incredible GFE experience with everything from role playing to lots of LFK, DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, and all the groping you can handle. She will even make your time complete with enjoying a shower together. You cannot beat her prices but cfs is a must for her. She is between Fall City & Snoqualmie in a decent incall. Strawberry is one of the very few providers I will continue to see because of how sensuous she makes her sessions even though BBFS is not on the menu. Treat her right because she is one of the few providers who leaves you feeling like it was not a transaction.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  4. #23555

    I Tried

    And this is why we can't have nice things. Literally, less than a week from me dropping the link mother fuckers have already blown it for all of us. TBH, she was a lame date. But still, you guys could have been going over to a little MILFs house, dropping loads, eating lucky charms from the kids cereal boxes and you had to destroy this gift in a week. Could be a provider, could be a dude, regardless, sharing girls on this site, at this point, is a lose lose proposition.

    1. She gets popular and rates go up.

    2. This shit happens.

    I for one, see this type of thing ruining this board pretty quickly. You won't get the prime cuts anymore, just the leftovers after the pros are done with their girls and decide to finally share once they are already burnt out. Understand what you are doing to yourselves. There is a good chance, we have some white knights that are going behind our back trying to blow the bareback scene as well. Could be anything, but regardless, it ruins it for most of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I was going to say.

    4. Someone is such a loser that he's telling her to up her prices. Big L. Which is different from 3. Your 3 is just because someone wants to be an a-hole LOL Probably 4 or 2. Why? For what purpose? He's trying to get a freebie LOL I use to not believe when people said they got freebies but I have gotten them and some of these girls lower their prices low for me. Anywho, probably 4. Badger out.

  5. #23554
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

    Its one of 3 things:

    1. Another provider put a bug in her ear.

    2. She's BS-ing and using an excuse to raise the rate.

    3. One of you jokers just wants to watch the world burn.

    Assuming the last, which one of you limp-noodle knuckleheads is tossing monkey wrenches? I want names! LOL. It's most likely two but I just can't put it past a silent lurker here to shoot himself in the foot white-knighting.

    So-Crates.
    I was going to say.

    4. Someone is such a loser that he's telling her to up her prices. Big L. Which is different from 3. Your 3 is just because someone wants to be an a-hole LOL Probably 4 or 2. Why? For what purpose? He's trying to get a freebie LOL I use to not believe when people said they got freebies but I have gotten them and some of these girls lower their prices low for me. Anywho, probably 4. Badger out.

  6. #23553

    We have a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Is it Penelope?
    I was hoping for the suspense to linger for a tad but longer LOL.

    A mix of cum & sheister was oozing & lubricating her poop chute, it coated the rings of her anus & allowed me to bang it up even harder.

    When I was done, it coated my penis & I had her lick it clean.

    What gave it away?

  7. #23552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Is it Penelope?

  8. #23551
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Can you describe the taste?

  9. #23550
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Reminds me of Mandie.

  10. #23549

    Who does that butt hole belong to

    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1284.jpg‎  

  11. #23548
    Quote Originally Posted by GShumWay42  [View Original Post]
    I'd expect that to pick up once the hotel is finally done (after all these years!0.
    That is an intersting take. Never seen too many providers advertise there.

  12. #23547
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    Extremely UTR. Saw her in 7 yrs ago, don't know anything about her lately.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ry-blonde-2016
    She is still around. Talked with her a few weeks ago. Not sure of she is BBFS tho she did ask if I liked condoms when I saw her.

  13. #23546
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

    3. One of you jokers just wants to watch the world burn.

    Assuming the last, which one of you limp-noodle knuckleheads is tossing monkey wrenches? I want names! LOL. It's most likely two but I just can't put it past a silent lurker here to shoot himself in the foot white-knighting.

    So-Crates.
    Fucking weird huh?

    I broke her in at 100 for the hour which she was thrilled about, said she'd do anything to keep her lights on LOL. Too bad.

  14. #23545

    Price Creep

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

    Its one of 3 things:

    1. Another provider put a bug in her ear.

    2. She's BS-ing and using an excuse to raise the rate.

    3. One of you jokers just wants to watch the world burn.

    Assuming the last, which one of you limp-noodle knuckleheads is tossing monkey wrenches? I want names! LOL. It's most likely two but I just can't put it past a silent lurker here to shoot himself in the foot white-knighting.

    So-Crates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3416.jpg‎  

  15. #23544
    Quote Originally Posted by GShumWay42  [View Original Post]
    I'd expect that to pick up once the hotel is finally done (after all these years!0.
    Boy that would be handy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape