Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #899

    That's pretty annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in the other day and got Lexi. Cute, 5'3"" spinner. She said she's 44 but looks like 30's. The conversation was easy because her English was so good. Enjoyable time, but I didn't realize it was only a 45 minute session. After a few positions she told me I needed to hurry and finish, or Mamasan would be knocking on the door. Unfortunately I couldn't finish being hurried like that. She was apologetic. Oh well. She was fun and tight, but the tunnel is short. I'm only slight over average and I felt the back wall with every stroke. She didn't complain, but her face said it was unpleasant for her. I would definitely repeat, but ask for a quicker TS, and no massage.
    Not sure why they tried to rush you. And as far as I know it should still be an hour. They usually ask hh or hour. I know I usually ask to skip the sauna part though, I like a good TS and massage with some teasing to get the mood going. The sauna just makes me hot and sweaty LOL.

  2. #898

    4 Seasons

    I stopped in the other day and got Lexi. Cute, 5'3"" spinner. She said she's 44 but looks like 30's. The conversation was easy because her English was so good. Enjoyable time, but I didn't realize it was only a 45 minute session. After a few positions she told me I needed to hurry and finish, or Mamasan would be knocking on the door. Unfortunately I couldn't finish being hurried like that. She was apologetic. Oh well. She was fun and tight, but the tunnel is short. I'm only slight over average and I felt the back wall with every stroke. She didn't complain, but her face said it was unpleasant for her. I would definitely repeat, but ask for a quicker TS, and no massage.

  3. #897

    Zebulon

    Stopped by twice over the past the weeks around 9 pm. Texted the number to make sure they weren't busy. Walked in greeted by 2 girls. Got pulled into a room by Mia. Probably in her 30's wearing a top and jeans. 70 for the hour and gave her 80 for the hour expecting change. Nope. Massage was decent with some teasing of the boys and ass too. Flip she asked if I'd tip good for some fun. Well of course. 120 and she pulls her jeans down to her ankles and lifts the top. Mutual touch and titty sucking. Only L1. Would repeat.

  4. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidS21  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by there recently passing through Macon. They told me the only person there was Amy. Definitely not as young and pretty as some of the others but looks are good. Biggest issue I had was she kept asking $$ for FS. I told her I didn't have that much and gave her the $. 6 I had with me. She started asking for credit card so I told her no thank you. When I held my hand out to take the money back, she said this time OK but bring more next time. Service was OK but she kept asking did I come yet. That got a little annoying but overall everything was decent. If nothing else it make me miss the AMPs in Florida. Maybe I just got them on an off day as it was around 10:45 am when I stopped. Good luck and always watch your six fellow monger.
    I will be passing thru Macon on the way to FLA in a few weeks, and always stop at 4's either on the way up or down. But if they are asking $$ I may have to stop in Carterville or Dalton this time. I have had some great times there but nothing lasts forever.

  5. #895

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidS21  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by there recently passing through Macon. They told me the only person there was Amy. Definitely not as young and pretty as some of the others but looks are good. Biggest issue I had was she kept asking $$ for FS. I told her I didn't have that much and gave her the $. 6 I had with me. She started asking for credit card so I told her no thank you. When I held my hand out to take the money back, she said this time OK but bring more next time. Service was OK but she kept asking did I come yet. That got a little annoying but overall everything was decent. If nothing else it make me miss the AMPs in Florida. Maybe I just got them on an off day as it was around 10:45 am when I stopped. Good luck and always watch your six fellow monger.
    Yes, Amy can be hot or cold. One time she seemed indifferent and I said never again, but was tricked because they used a different name. That time she was much more accommodating and fun. Go figure. Nice looking, great tits and body, but she is probably the oldest one there. And she's a regular.

    Jag.

  6. #894

    4 s

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    Will be in stopping by 4 Seasons Friday on my way through Macon. Any recommendation for a provider I should ask for?
    I stopped by there recently passing through Macon. They told me the only person there was Amy. Definitely not as young and pretty as some of the others but looks are good. Biggest issue I had was she kept asking $$ for FS. I told her I didn't have that much and gave her the $. 6 I had with me. She started asking for credit card so I told her no thank you. When I held my hand out to take the money back, she said this time OK but bring more next time. Service was OK but she kept asking did I come yet. That got a little annoying but overall everything was decent. If nothing else it make me miss the AMPs in Florida. Maybe I just got them on an off day as it was around 10:45 am when I stopped. Good luck and always watch your six fellow monger.

  7. #893
    Will be in stopping by 4 Seasons Friday on my way through Macon. Any recommendation for a provider I should ask for?

  8. #892

    What a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub69  [View Original Post]
    I tried the new version of the NC Sauna yesterday. Not impressed. I was greeted at the door by a younger round woman possibly in her 20's. She handed me off to the woman in charge. A slim over 50 woman with a sever expression on her face. I opted for the 30 minute at. 6 house fee. The massage was more like an attack with very heavy pressure and her using her knees in the back og my thighs at one point. There was zero teasing. She never came close. At the end of the massage I cut my losses and left unhappy. Needless to say I won't be back.
    Hate to see this. Sounds like they won't live up to Nancy's service. I feel bad for those who never got to see her before she left.

  9. #891

    NC Sauna visit

    I tried the new version of the NC Sauna yesterday. Not impressed. I was greeted at the door by a younger round woman possibly in her 20's. She handed me off to the woman in charge. A slim over 50 woman with a sever expression on her face. I opted for the 30 minute at. 6 house fee. The massage was more like an attack with very heavy pressure and her using her knees in the back og my thighs at one point. There was zero teasing. She never came close. At the end of the massage I cut my losses and left unhappy. Needless to say I won't be back.

  10. #890

    I've been noticing this too

    Quote Originally Posted by SadProfessor  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Zebulon around 7 pm on a weeknight and was delighted to see Helen again. She greeted me with her usual cheerful attitude and proceeded to give me an exceptional massage that surpassed some of the ones I've received at spas or resorts. Her grinding and teasing really got my blood flowing. This time, she even offered some topside access and encouraged me to give them special attention. She also allowed for some rubbing over the tights in the front. While I content with a fantastic massage with a sensually satisfying ending, it seems like she (or those in charge) are starting to get more comfortable with regulars, so who knows what surprises may come in the future. (. 7/. 8).
    I've been going pretty regularly and have been getting better and better treatment. The massages are way better, actually had an amazing one from Helen too the last time I saw here. Very thorough and deep tissue. Almost had me asking her to keep going instead of the flip LOL. But yeah a lot more teasing, and allowing a lot more exploring from me as well. Top out, lots of touching, just overall more sensual than the first few times.

    I too am trying to break through the handshake barrier so fingers crossed if we go enough.

  11. #889

    Zebulon

    I stopped by Zebulon around 7 pm on a weeknight and was delighted to see Helen again. She greeted me with her usual cheerful attitude and proceeded to give me an exceptional massage that surpassed some of the ones I've received at spas or resorts. Her grinding and teasing really got my blood flowing. This time, she even offered some topside access and encouraged me to give them special attention. She also allowed for some rubbing over the tights in the front. While I content with a fantastic massage with a sensually satisfying ending, it seems like she (or those in charge) are starting to get more comfortable with regulars, so who knows what surprises may come in the future. (. 7/. 8).

  12. #888

    NC open?

    Was glancing thru AS ads and came across this one:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/m...scorts/3133030

    Maybe new owners have gotten settled in.

  13. #887
    I'd be willing to bet the recent increase has a direct correlation to the closures on the north side of Atlanta. I'm equidistant to the ATL spas with the same level of service and they are definitely more than 4's. They've probably seen an increase in traffic from the city and taken advantage of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm in between SBs at the moment and wanted some relief, not to mention my back actually was bothering me, so I decided to drop by 4S for the first time in forever.

    I haven't been in over a year, but the Mamasan is different, younger, and actually dressed like she was giving massages (I'm used to the old lady who sometimes wore a bathrobe LOL). She takes me back and asks how long it's been and I tell her a few months. I gave her 70 for the house fee then she asked how much I was tipping (never had the Mamasan ask how much I was tipping before). Told her 160 and she said "No, it's 200 now". Showed her my wallet where all I had left was the 160 I had brought for tip. She said it was fine but to bring more next time.

    She leaves a few moments later a late 20's or early 30's lady with huge fake tits walks in, going by Bella. She takes me to the TS and provides a solid TS which included a lot of pressing on the prostate. After we dried off she took me straight back to the room (I guess there's no more "Sauna" pit stop between the TS and the massage anymore?) She asked for the tip which I gave her, and she slightly scolded me, saying "Next time it's 20 more" meaning she expected 180. On one hand Mamasan had said 200 earlier but now the masseuse is saying it's 180, so I really don't know what the actual price would be. Either way it's getting higher than it should be given what it is (no BBJ). She still took the 160 I had and walked out, came back in, dimmed the lights and stripped, providing the massage fully nude.

    She started off with a "soft touch" full body massage which was nice, but with my back issues I really wanted some actual pressure. When she asked me to flip I asked her to massage my lower back harder and she obliged. After a few minutes focus on my back she asked for the flip again and I did. She then proceeded with another "soft touch" full body massage, then started a HJ and slipping on the cover. Once the cover was on she switched to a decent CBJ before jumping on CG for CFS until I finished in the cover. She cleaned me up, then to my surprise she asked if I would flip back and she would focus my back again. Now she lightly stepped on my back to provide a deeper massage before expanding to the rest of my back and shoulders for a few more minutes before getting dressed. I half expected to be a few minutes over given the post fun massage, but to my surprise when I checked my phone clock I had exactly 45 minutes.

    Pretty girl and service was above average, though they also didn't bother giving me a bottle of water at the end like they used to. Not sure what's going on with price, but I paid 70 + 160, which I think is fair, but 180 is pushing it and 200 is not worth.

  14. #886

    I didn't clarify it, I mean the new girls weren't there yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    Helen is not new; been there several months. Seen her twice and Yuwa twice. She does give a quite good body rub and L1 with some dirty talk, but she's strapped up tight in those clothes; same as Yuwa. She pulled my hand out as I worked it down the front of her skirt. Got to her pubes and she moved my hand to her ass. She will pull her top up and bring out the girls for an extra buck or two. It was fun when she hopped up on my butt and straddled me. Made a few thrusts against me that gave a little stir of hope, but that's all it was. Nice tease though.
    Yeah she told me they'd be there later, but for now to come see Helen. I've seen Helen about 3 times now. Yuwa once probably. Not sure of the new girls or their names. But yes she will let you see the girls for extra. But don't think I'll ever get past more than L1.

  15. #885

    The Zeb

    Helen is not new; been there several months. Seen her twice and Yuwa twice. She does give a quite good body rub and L1 with some dirty talk, but she's strapped up tight in those clothes; same as Yuwa. She pulled my hand out as I worked it down the front of her skirt. Got to her pubes and she moved my hand to her ass. She will pull her top up and bring out the girls for an extra buck or two. It was fun when she hopped up on my butt and straddled me. Made a few thrusts against me that gave a little stir of hope, but that's all it was. Nice tease though.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    The mamasan has my burner #, only because I called them from it when I first heard about them to inquire. She texted me to let me know they have "new pretty girls" arriving today. Then asked me to come see Helen if I have time. I'm going to try and push for more than just a handshake and OTC / UTC touching up top. I've been enough in the last 3 months or so that they know me when they see me. And it seems like they appreciate repeat business if you treat them well. I'll follow up if that happens in the next few days if I can get down that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape