Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #884
    They've really been trying to push the price the past month or so. Talent and service provided doesn't justify that price. Haven't even considered going back since they pushed to $160 and theyve bumped that to pushing for 2 in a very short time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm in between SBs at the moment and wanted some relief, not to mention my back actually was bothering me, so I decided to drop by 4S for the first time in forever.

    I haven't been in over a year, but the Mamasan is different, younger, and actually dressed like she was giving massages (I'm used to the old lady who sometimes wore a bathrobe LOL). She takes me back and asks how long it's been and I tell her a few months. I gave her 70 for the house fee then she asked how much I was tipping (never had the Mamasan ask how much I was tipping before). Told her 160 and she said "No, it's 200 now". Showed her my wallet where all I had left was the 160 I had brought for tip. She said it was fine but to bring more next time.

    She leaves a few moments later a late 20's or early 30's lady with huge fake tits walks in, going by Bella. She takes me to the TS and provides a solid TS which included a lot of pressing on the prostate. After we dried off she took me straight back to the room (I guess there's no more "Sauna" pit stop between the TS and the massage anymore?) She asked for the tip which I gave her, and she slightly scolded me, saying "Next time it's 20 more" meaning she expected 180. On one hand Mamasan had said 200 earlier but now the masseuse is saying it's 180, so I really don't know what the actual price would be. Either way it's getting higher than it should be given what it is (no BBJ). She still took the 160 I had and walked out, came back in, dimmed the lights and stripped, providing the massage fully nude.

    She started off with a "soft touch" full body massage which was nice, but with my back issues I really wanted some actual pressure. When she asked me to flip I asked her to massage my lower back harder and she obliged. After a few minutes focus on my back she asked for the flip again and I did. She then proceeded with another "soft touch" full body massage, then started a HJ and slipping on the cover. Once the cover was on she switched to a decent CBJ before jumping on CG for CFS until I finished in the cover. She cleaned me up, then to my surprise she asked if I would flip back and she would focus my back again. Now she lightly stepped on my back to provide a deeper massage before expanding to the rest of my back and shoulders for a few more minutes before getting dressed. I half expected to be a few minutes over given the post fun massage, but to my surprise when I checked my phone clock I had exactly 45 minutes.

    Pretty girl and service was above average, though they also didn't bother giving me a bottle of water at the end like they used to. Not sure what's going on with price, but I paid 70 + 160, which I think is fair, but 180 is pushing it and 200 is not worth.

  2. #883

    Zebulon

    The mamasan has my burner #, only because I called them from it when I first heard about them to inquire. She texted me to let me know they have "new pretty girls" arriving today. Then asked me to come see Helen if I have time. I'm going to try and push for more than just a handshake and OTC / UTC touching up top. I've been enough in the last 3 months or so that they know me when they see me. And it seems like they appreciate repeat business if you treat them well. I'll follow up if that happens in the next few days if I can get down that way.

  3. #882

    4S Bella

    I'm in between SBs at the moment and wanted some relief, not to mention my back actually was bothering me, so I decided to drop by 4S for the first time in forever.

    I haven't been in over a year, but the Mamasan is different, younger, and actually dressed like she was giving massages (I'm used to the old lady who sometimes wore a bathrobe LOL). She takes me back and asks how long it's been and I tell her a few months. I gave her 70 for the house fee then she asked how much I was tipping (never had the Mamasan ask how much I was tipping before). Told her 160 and she said "No, it's 200 now". Showed her my wallet where all I had left was the 160 I had brought for tip. She said it was fine but to bring more next time.

    She leaves a few moments later a late 20's or early 30's lady with huge fake tits walks in, going by Bella. She takes me to the TS and provides a solid TS which included a lot of pressing on the prostate. After we dried off she took me straight back to the room (I guess there's no more "Sauna" pit stop between the TS and the massage anymore?) She asked for the tip which I gave her, and she slightly scolded me, saying "Next time it's 20 more" meaning she expected 180. On one hand Mamasan had said 200 earlier but now the masseuse is saying it's 180, so I really don't know what the actual price would be. Either way it's getting higher than it should be given what it is (no BBJ). She still took the 160 I had and walked out, came back in, dimmed the lights and stripped, providing the massage fully nude.

    She started off with a "soft touch" full body massage which was nice, but with my back issues I really wanted some actual pressure. When she asked me to flip I asked her to massage my lower back harder and she obliged. After a few minutes focus on my back she asked for the flip again and I did. She then proceeded with another "soft touch" full body massage, then started a HJ and slipping on the cover. Once the cover was on she switched to a decent CBJ before jumping on CG for CFS until I finished in the cover. She cleaned me up, then to my surprise she asked if I would flip back and she would focus my back again. Now she lightly stepped on my back to provide a deeper massage before expanding to the rest of my back and shoulders for a few more minutes before getting dressed. I half expected to be a few minutes over given the post fun massage, but to my surprise when I checked my phone clock I had exactly 45 minutes.

    Pretty girl and service was above average, though they also didn't bother giving me a bottle of water at the end like they used to. Not sure what's going on with price, but I paid 70 + 160, which I think is fair, but 180 is pushing it and 200 is not worth.

  4. #881

    Macon

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNew12  [View Original Post]
    Any new info on Paradise, Angel or VIP spa in Macon? I've been too both years ago, paradise was good for a while. And VIP I don't much about.
    I went to Angel last summer and had the hottest women I have seen in a spa in Macon. The TS was good, I was pulled out of the steam room or sauna too soon but that was OK. I had the full menu. I haven't been to Paradise in over a year. It was and still is a FS place. Some of my bar buddies say the place is a rip off. I have not been to VIP. There is a pretty cool sport / billiards bar at the other end of the strip mall where VIP is. I went in to have a drink before going to the spa. I got into the bar and never went to the spa. None of my friends has every said anything about VIP. They pretty much stick to 4 seasons.

  5. #880

    Paradise or VIP or Angel spa

    Any new info on Paradise, Angel or VIP spa in Macon? I've been too both years ago, paradise was good for a while. And VIP I don't much about.

  6. #879

    Zeb Massage cut short.

    I arrived at Zebulon around 7 PM and was greeted by Helen, who I had seen before. She ushered me into a room and then asked for the door. I requested an hour, which seems to run. 7 now. Helen was friendly and kept the atmosphere light and playful during the massage. While it was still better than most strip mall places, it wasn't as deep tissue as my last visit. However, she did straddle my ass and grind and sway with me, which she seemed to like and it got me going for sure.

    Around the 20-minute mark she had me flip and I heard another couple come in and go into a room nearby (thanks to the thin accordion doors). They sounded like they were having a good time. Helen quickly initiated the handshake and when I asked, she allowed me to touch under her top. We briefly discussed the tip of. 6. I wanted to see more of her, but her techniques were too effective. She left and came back to clean up before asking if we could cut the session short as she needed to attend to the other couple. In a blissful state, I agreed, assuming I would receive some sort of refund for the time not used. However, Helen did not offer any reimbursement and instead promised more time on my next visit. I wasn't sure if this was a decision imposed on her or not, so I didn't make a fuss about the tip. Overall, for $. 3 it was an okay experience, but not as luxurious as my previous L1 experience there. Hopefully, this was just a one-time thing and not an indication of them becoming overwhelmed by their own success.

  7. #878

    Called

    So I called last Sunday and Nancy said two new girls were arriving on Monday and that she would be gone by Tuesday evening. I think the number was Nancy's personal cell because now it is disconnected. I will check it out this weekend hopefully and report back.

  8. #877

    Any news on NC?

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    I made my required stop while in town. Got my table shower from an OLD lady. Man, best ts I've had. It was more of a massage with soap while washing. Rinse and sauna and back to the room.

    That's when the good starting going bad. Young girl came in. Forgot to ask name. And we got started. I'd read on here that it jumped to $. 60 so I came prepared. I've been giving a little extra anyway (here and elsewhere) because lately things have taken a lot more effort to get things rolling. She says not enough, an AJ more. Inflation, price of everything go up I said sorry that all I got. "ok next time you bring more" Got started with standard massage and fun. She had to "put out" more to get the ball rolling and could tell she wasn't into it. Things picked up and fun was had.

    I left happy, but meah feeling. At 1. 80 might have to start looking at other options.
    $. 80 is wild. I've only been in the scene since 2020 and I've watched the price jump from $. 20 in just three years. The quality at these spas has not matched the increase in price either.

    Outside of my sticker shock, has anyone gone to NC recently? Has Nancy passed the torch yet?

  9. #876

    4's good and bad

    I made my required stop while in town. Got my table shower from an OLD lady. Man, best ts I've had. It was more of a massage with soap while washing. Rinse and sauna and back to the room.

    That's when the good starting going bad. Young girl came in. Forgot to ask name. And we got started. I'd read on here that it jumped to $. 60 so I came prepared. I've been giving a little extra anyway (here and elsewhere) because lately things have taken a lot more effort to get things rolling. She says not enough, an AJ more. Inflation, price of everything go up I said sorry that all I got. "ok next time you bring more" Got started with standard massage and fun. She had to "put out" more to get the ball rolling and could tell she wasn't into it. Things picked up and fun was had.

    I left happy, but meah feeling. At 1. 80 might have to start looking at other options.

  10. #875

    The Zeb

    I've been several times, first Helen then Yua (sp) twice. This last time I reminded her I'd seen her before and gave compliments to her massage. I think it made her happy because she started singing along to the music as she rubbed me down. Great massage with a hot towel clean up. Fun L1 tug with top up. Not a fan of those Goodyear belted tights she wears. After that second cleanup, she continued the massage with my choice, head or feet so I got my full hour. 70+70. I laid the tip portion out when I undressed and there was no mid-massage negotiation. Everything was fluid and nice.

  11. #874

    Depends on what you're looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNew12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the 4's lately? I've seen a few recent zeb post. Haven't seen much 4's. Any help? Before I head out?
    4's is definitely the best Macon has. Prettier girls, and more services offered. The Zeb, OK looking girls, and only handshakes from my experience as well as others. I've been several times to the point where the girls recognize me and still don't get other offers. That being said, it's closer to me and I spend less money LOL.

    If you want more, go to 4's.

  12. #873

    4's or zeb?

    Has anyone been to the 4's lately? I've seen a few recent zeb post. Haven't seen much 4's. Any help? Before I head out?

  13. #872

    Zebulon Massage again

    I've started to become a regular here, and this time drew Helen who immediately recognized me from my very fist visit. I never got her name the first time so didn't know that's who I'd seen. She was on the couch when I walked in and jumped right up with a big smile and hugged me, and gave me a pat on the butt. Massage was excellent, and she did do more teasing that the first time since she knew me. On the flip, she allowed UTC touching up top, even let me take her bra off to play with them during the handshake. Very good technique and I left happy, . 5 to the house plus. 6 tip. This was for a 30 min session. It actually went over, closer to 45 minutes.

  14. #871

    Rain Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia45  [View Original Post]
    Any info about this place in WR?
    Tested the waters. From the beginning the chick was like "just regular massage", even when I acknowledged and said "that's fine", she says "just really, normal massage, no (insert air stroke with her hand), is that ok?" I said yes, $60 for hour. Not a bad massage, but not the best. She wasn't a knockout, nor was she an ogre. Typical 50 ish thin Asian mom bod. Got the feeling there is potential once they get to know you, but I'm not interested in testing that theory at this point.

  15. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrand35  [View Original Post]
    Made a stop in and drew Kelly. She is certainly older and it's obvious in her face, but body is pretty rocking. Nice curves for a Korean. Before I get to the bad I will say I enjoyed her. Good conversation and decent TS and massage.

    When it came to the donation it got awkward. I handed over what is my standard 1. 4 and she stopped and said 20 more. I pushed back stating I never pay that, but she wouldn't budge. Offered CBJ to completion for the 1. 4 and that was laughable at best. I declined and said ill just leave and call it a day down the 70 house fee. She gave in, but wasnt overly thrilled about it. Service was still very good, but attitude wasnt as great after that. I may have even gave her the extra 20, but I only bring it what I am spending.

    I think too many are giving in to 1. 6 as standard. First time I've ever gotten that kind of pushback on 1. 4. In all honesty. Is 1. 6 still worth it? Sure. But as soon as that becomes the standard they'll start the path to 1. 8. At that point ill save all my mongering for out of town or ATL.
    I agree. I still to this day tip. 4 for lvl 1 unless I'll getting more like Russian or nude or it was an hr long great massage you might get. 6.

    1. 2 to 1. 4 was standard and house fee went up for non veterans. Imo 1. 6 or 1. 8 deserves bbj at minimum. I get inflation but these overtipping rookie mongers are killing the market. Call me a cheap bastard but over 200 when I can get FS with BBBJ with an escort is plenty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape