Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 1229
-
03-07-24 08:27 #899Senior Member

Posts: 525That's pretty annoying
Not sure why they tried to rush you. And as far as I know it should still be an hour. They usually ask hh or hour. I know I usually ask to skip the sauna part though, I like a good TS and massage with some teasing to get the mood going. The sauna just makes me hot and sweaty LOL.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 16:01 #898Senior Member

Posts: 1904 Seasons
I stopped in the other day and got Lexi. Cute, 5'3"" spinner. She said she's 44 but looks like 30's. The conversation was easy because her English was so good. Enjoyable time, but I didn't realize it was only a 45 minute session. After a few positions she told me I needed to hurry and finish, or Mamasan would be knocking on the door. Unfortunately I couldn't finish being hurried like that. She was apologetic. Oh well. She was fun and tight, but the tunnel is short. I'm only slight over average and I felt the back wall with every stroke. She didn't complain, but her face said it was unpleasant for her. I would definitely repeat, but ask for a quicker TS, and no massage.
-
02-28-24 18:19 #897Regular Member

Posts: 9Zebulon
Stopped by twice over the past the weeks around 9 pm. Texted the number to make sure they weren't busy. Walked in greeted by 2 girls. Got pulled into a room by Mia. Probably in her 30's wearing a top and jeans. 70 for the hour and gave her 80 for the hour expecting change. Nope. Massage was decent with some teasing of the boys and ass too. Flip she asked if I'd tip good for some fun. Well of course. 120 and she pulls her jeans down to her ankles and lifts the top. Mutual touch and titty sucking. Only L1. Would repeat.
-
02-27-24 21:56 #896Senior Member

Posts: 216I will be passing thru Macon on the way to FLA in a few weeks, and always stop at 4's either on the way up or down. But if they are asking $$ I may have to stop in Carterville or Dalton this time. I have had some great times there but nothing lasts forever.
Originally Posted by DavidS21
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 16:09 #895Senior Member

Posts: 343Amy
Yes, Amy can be hot or cold. One time she seemed indifferent and I said never again, but was tricked because they used a different name. That time she was much more accommodating and fun. Go figure. Nice looking, great tits and body, but she is probably the oldest one there. And she's a regular.
Originally Posted by DavidS21
[View Original Post]
Jag.
-
02-26-24 19:49 #894Senior Member

Posts: 1184 s
I stopped by there recently passing through Macon. They told me the only person there was Amy. Definitely not as young and pretty as some of the others but looks are good. Biggest issue I had was she kept asking $$ for FS. I told her I didn't have that much and gave her the $. 6 I had with me. She started asking for credit card so I told her no thank you. When I held my hand out to take the money back, she said this time OK but bring more next time. Service was OK but she kept asking did I come yet. That got a little annoying but overall everything was decent. If nothing else it make me miss the AMPs in Florida. Maybe I just got them on an off day as it was around 10:45 am when I stopped. Good luck and always watch your six fellow monger.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 15:33 #893Senior Member

Posts: 190Will be in stopping by 4 Seasons Friday on my way through Macon. Any recommendation for a provider I should ask for?
-
02-21-24 10:14 #892Senior Member

Posts: 525What a shame
Hate to see this. Sounds like they won't live up to Nancy's service. I feel bad for those who never got to see her before she left.
Originally Posted by LoveARub69
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 04:38 #891Senior Member

Posts: 127NC Sauna visit
I tried the new version of the NC Sauna yesterday. Not impressed. I was greeted at the door by a younger round woman possibly in her 20's. She handed me off to the woman in charge. A slim over 50 woman with a sever expression on her face. I opted for the 30 minute at. 6 house fee. The massage was more like an attack with very heavy pressure and her using her knees in the back og my thighs at one point. There was zero teasing. She never came close. At the end of the massage I cut my losses and left unhappy. Needless to say I won't be back.
-
02-20-24 09:23 #890Senior Member

Posts: 525I've been noticing this too
I've been going pretty regularly and have been getting better and better treatment. The massages are way better, actually had an amazing one from Helen too the last time I saw here. Very thorough and deep tissue. Almost had me asking her to keep going instead of the flip LOL. But yeah a lot more teasing, and allowing a lot more exploring from me as well. Top out, lots of touching, just overall more sensual than the first few times.
Originally Posted by SadProfessor
[View Original Post]
I too am trying to break through the handshake barrier so fingers crossed if we go enough.
-
02-19-24 10:31 #889Senior Member

Posts: 38Zebulon
I stopped by Zebulon around 7 pm on a weeknight and was delighted to see Helen again. She greeted me with her usual cheerful attitude and proceeded to give me an exceptional massage that surpassed some of the ones I've received at spas or resorts. Her grinding and teasing really got my blood flowing. This time, she even offered some topside access and encouraged me to give them special attention. She also allowed for some rubbing over the tights in the front. While I content with a fantastic massage with a sensually satisfying ending, it seems like she (or those in charge) are starting to get more comfortable with regulars, so who knows what surprises may come in the future. (. 7/. 8).
-
02-15-24 20:08 #888Senior Member

Posts: 104NC open?
Was glancing thru AS ads and came across this one:
https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/m...scorts/3133030
Maybe new owners have gotten settled in.
-
02-03-24 18:07 #887Senior Member

Posts: 141I'd be willing to bet the recent increase has a direct correlation to the closures on the north side of Atlanta. I'm equidistant to the ATL spas with the same level of service and they are definitely more than 4's. They've probably seen an increase in traffic from the city and taken advantage of it.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 11:13 #886Senior Member

Posts: 525I didn't clarify it, I mean the new girls weren't there yet
Yeah she told me they'd be there later, but for now to come see Helen. I've seen Helen about 3 times now. Yuwa once probably. Not sure of the new girls or their names. But yes she will let you see the girls for extra. But don't think I'll ever get past more than L1.
Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 10:41 #885Senior Member

Posts: 423The Zeb
Helen is not new; been there several months. Seen her twice and Yuwa twice. She does give a quite good body rub and L1 with some dirty talk, but she's strapped up tight in those clothes; same as Yuwa. She pulled my hand out as I worked it down the front of her skirt. Got to her pubes and she moved my hand to her ass. She will pull her top up and bring out the girls for an extra buck or two. It was fun when she hopped up on my butt and straddled me. Made a few thrusts against me that gave a little stir of hope, but that's all it was. Nice tease though.
Originally Posted by MacLuvin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





