Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 868
-
02-26-24 14:11 #508Senior Member

Posts: 870Bb
Anyone care to pm me on A BB provider I can call upon with out any hassle, someone petite or at least sexy? A phone number / Link? Details, thank you.
-
02-26-24 08:53 #507Senior Member

Posts: 194Have you seen her multiple times, or just this once? I've seen some reviews of her on another website from a couple years ago. One guy described her as having pimps, so I'm a little worried about who might be lurking nearby if I go in to see her. How was the atmosphere there? How was her room and demeanor?
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 23:44 #506Senior Member

Posts: 1657Now that's inflation
On both ends LOL.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 20:16 #505Senior Member

Posts: 184I did a few dates with her a few years back before she disappeared for a long time and came back. After she put on even more weight and jumped up her prices I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by JCSlater
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 20:08 #504Senior Member

Posts: 184Cheap creampie
https://callescort.org/661-200-8149
Seen this chick in riverside recently. Offered BBFS + cip at no extra cost to her 80 rose quickie rate.
Obviously not the hottest face or body but at only 80 I couldn't pass it up. Cheapest BBFS rate I seen in a long time.
-
02-25-24 05:54 #503Senior Member

Posts: 2011Post op pusssy?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 02:16 #502Senior Member

Posts: 2085She told me she regrets getting the chop job. It takes extraordinary courage to see her.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 00:02 #501Senior Member

Posts: 41Alien vibes, and I don't mean "undocumented worker," I mean inter-dimensional, "we come in peace" vibes.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 15:53 #500Senior Member

Posts: 70I was grabbing lunch at a chipotle a few months ago when she walked in. Instantly recognized her from the ads. Former dude or not, the face is actually not that weird in person but that enhanced body is bordering on the grotesque.
Originally Posted by JCSlater
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 08:12 #499Senior Member

Posts: 58Damn I remember her I seen her a couple times I got her # but she was always hard to get a hold of so I kinda stopped trying.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 08:09 #498Senior Member

Posts: 58Definitely used to be a dude I think she even says in her ad.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 19:39 #497Senior Member

Posts: 1657Are those men feet there I'm seeing? Yea there's videos of her doing bb anal too. That just ain't my type period!
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 14:21 #496Senior Member

Posts: 459I'm pretty sure she used to be a dude.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 01:53 #495Senior Member

Posts: 77Anyone try Tiffany?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...929/9099751955
https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany93
Looks like an open menu for bareback.
-
02-15-24 10:55 #494Senior Member

Posts: 1388Bareback girl with the eyebrows
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
You guys are referring to Baby the half Chinese-Mexican bareback hoe in SanBern. Yeah she was a very cheap BBFS date, as low as $80 for a CD and $120 at her cheap rooms on 5th and G St. For a CD I would oick her up at the InnNOut Burger then take her to this empty lot a few blocks away. Pretty sure you IE horndogs know this place where the mobile taco stands are. The far end is a solid wall and plenty of other cars parked there with little to no LE presence. We would hop in the back through the center console, quick BBBJ, then wham bam thank you Ma'am inside her pussy while sucking on her tits. Never had anal but yeah it was on the menu.
Originally Posted by Ofeelie
[View Original Post]
But most of my dates were at her incall room around the infamous G St. Been looking for Baby and she is probably replicating somewhere. Will let you perverts know if I see another active ad soon.










Reply With Quote





