Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1212  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she would be worth the ride. P. ease advise is youtry her out. A coup. E pics she looks like she may be a little heavy?

  2. #342

    Any info


  3. #341

    The girl with the big eyebrows

    Anyone knows what happened to her if so does she's still provide for BB and anal.

  4. #340
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be the king of hourly motels LOL. I use about 10 places in LA and OC. In the IE, I have used 1 in Riverside, 1 in Corona, 2 in SB, and 1 in Upland. The closest one to your Rancho Cucamonga request be the New Kansan Motel on Foothill Blvd. Been there many times. Tight parking but the rooms are clean. Manager knows me because I always take my hotties there for some creampie fun. The one in SB has a huge lot and I seen semi trucks parked.

    Pics below from one of my recent BBFSCIP dates at an IE hourly No Tell Motel. Super hot 20 yo ebony with perfect spinner body. Cums so hard during raw doggin and DATY. Will continue to BB her as long as she allows me.
    Can you PM me the names of the hourle hotel in Corona and Riverside.

  5. #339

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zqfmgb  [View Original Post]
    Maybe allycat75 on hx? Or nolimitlucyxoxo on hx?
    Thanks for the info! Messaged both. Lucy and that rack! Wow!

  6. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Paappp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recommendation for a thick MILF? Bbfscip preferred. Reached out to TaylorShea on HX while I was in OC but got crickets. Someone resembling her would be perfect though.
    Maybe allycat75 on hx? Or nolimitlucyxoxo on hx?

  7. #337

    Recommendations

    Anyone have a recommendation for a thick MILF? Bbfscip preferred. Reached out to TaylorShea on HX while I was in OC but got crickets. Someone resembling her would be perfect though.

  8. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by SoXal  [View Original Post]
    All I can really add is yes, that motel is pretty scummy but I had zero issues when seeing Karma. Just be aware she's got two (when I saw her) yappy little dogs and she's Dramatically older than pics.
    I'd love to get the contact of just her friend. I've been tempted to see Karma in the past for a quick cheap cum dump but she looks way too old and used up that I know I will immediately regret.

  9. #335

    BS Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyGoat;6352990[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/inlandempire/117093555[/URL]

    Has anyone had any luck in receiving the double blowjob from karma and her friend? Is it legit or is someone just using an old ****** pics? Her supposed girlfriend seems to be another anorexic white girl so I'm really intrigued. My problem is the hotel they are staying at in Riverside hasn't been too kind to me in terms of scams. I've seen some banging girls there and fucked bare but I'm always threatened with the fact that their pimp and his tweaker friends are outside if I'm not generous with the money. I've been unlucky enough to have seen my donation get up and leave the room without even so much as a hug from the girl and I had to just get up leave cause I'm not taking on 6 dudes for $150. So that should probably put me off on seeing this duo but my dick is yearning for it so I got to make it happen. Anybody here ever been the happy customer of this treat? Did you get to fuck both afterwards? Thanks in advance.
    This Professional Will try to get from some of you dummy's to leave a deposit. Don't fall for that add.

  10. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by SoXal  [View Original Post]
    All I can really add is yes, that motel is pretty scummy but I had zero issues when seeing Karma. Just be aware she's got two (when I saw her) yappy little dogs and she's Dramatically older than pics.
    Scrummy. When you wake up at home and the bedbugs had breakfast before you.

  11. #333

    Have not gotten doubles from her

    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyGoat;6352990[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/inlandempire/117093555[/URL]

    Has anyone had any luck in receiving the double blowjob from karma and her friend? Is it legit or is someone just using an old ****** pics? Her supposed girlfriend seems to be another anorexic white girl so I'm really intrigued. My problem is the hotel they are staying at in Riverside hasn't been too kind to me in terms of scams. I've seen some banging girls there and fucked bare but I'm always threatened with the fact that their pimp and his tweaker friends are outside if I'm not generous with the money. I've been unlucky enough to have seen my donation get up and leave the room without even so much as a hug from the girl and I had to just get up leave cause I'm not taking on 6 dudes for $150. So that should probably put me off on seeing this duo but my dick is yearning for it so I got to make it happen. Anybody here ever been the happy customer of this treat? Did you get to fuck both afterwards? Thanks in advance.
    All I can really add is yes, that motel is pretty scummy but I had zero issues when seeing Karma. Just be aware she's got two (when I saw her) yappy little dogs and she's Dramatically older than pics.

  12. #332

    Double BJ

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/117093555

    Has anyone had any luck in receiving the double blowjob from karma and her friend? Is it legit or is someone just using an old ****** pics? Her supposed girlfriend seems to be another anorexic white girl so I'm really intrigued. My problem is the hotel they are staying at in Riverside hasn't been too kind to me in terms of scams. I've seen some banging girls there and fucked bare but I'm always threatened with the fact that their pimp and his tweaker friends are outside if I'm not generous with the money. I've been unlucky enough to have seen my donation get up and leave the room without even so much as a hug from the girl and I had to just get up leave cause I'm not taking on 6 dudes for $150. So that should probably put me off on seeing this duo but my dick is yearning for it so I got to make it happen. Anybody here ever been the happy customer of this treat? Did you get to fuck both afterwards? Thanks in advance.

  13. #331

    Finally got to see Karla

    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents. I am curious if anybody has seen Karla in Ontario who posts on Listcralwer. She advertises all bare sessions and wanted to see if she is worth seeing. She has several reviews on listcrawler and they all seem good so I do not not of o should take the plunge to see her or not.
    I finally was able to see Karla in Ontario last week. She did the usual phone pic or Snapchat pic I prefer snap and I wrote everything on there because txts are sketchy sometimes. She sent me the address after and then once I was there she gave me a room and I went and txt I'm outside. Room was black and she popped up 2 doors down which is very common for escorts. She looked around and let me in. I laid. $ on the dresser and she preferred me completely nude. She also got nude, had me verify the titties to make sure we were in business. Then she went to town bbbjws.

    She had good skills! Very wet and she definitely had multiple techniques for sucking that were all great. She did some weird head spinning thing and she would only suck the tip as she spun. Would definitely recommend. Cleaned up and left.

    Met at a place rigt by the airport.

  14. #330

    Pricey but worth it

    Took a chance on this girl:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/113100440

    OF: Alanicoast.

    I initially dismissed her ad a week earlier as fake / scam because there were some red flags. All ad history I saw on her number kept getting deleted and there was a review calling her a fake ad. Plus she wanted a very hefty 250 for a BB session. I took another look at her ad because I've been having a huge urge to do a BB session with a young fit white chick and my research on her info did seem to add up. Plus I did a video call to verify she was real.

    Met up at her hotel and did 250 15 min BB session. She was far from the most engaging but she still had a chill / sweet attitude. No CIP or CIM or even CIF and was a bit detached from the whole session (definitely not GFE vibes), BUT she actually looked better in person than in some of her pics and she had one of the prettiest and best feeling kitties I have slid in for a very long time.

    Definitely glad I saw her but at $250 it will likely be a one time experience.

    BTW, speaking of BB'ing young fit white chicks does anyone remember a short petite white chick from 7 ish years ago who went by the name Princessss who was typically in San Bernardino and Redlands? There was a stretch where I was creamping her like once a week but I took a break from a hobby and lost contact.

  15. #329
    Sorry to hear that. Don't know as it happens and now that's she s more in demand at times and she does work with others etc so I'm sure it's not always her call etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJay17  [View Original Post]
    I set up a session with her and confirmed / screened with snap chat. Once it got to agreed time and I was in Ontario she ghosted me.

    Not too happy about that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape