Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #508

    Bb

    Anyone care to pm me on A BB provider I can call upon with out any hassle, someone petite or at least sexy? A phone number / Link? Details, thank you.

  2. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/661-200-8149

    Seen this chick in riverside recently. Offered BBFS + cip at no extra cost to her 80 rose quickie rate.

    Obviously not the hottest face or body but at only 80 I couldn't pass it up. Cheapest BBFS rate I seen in a long time.
    Have you seen her multiple times, or just this once? I've seen some reviews of her on another website from a couple years ago. One guy described her as having pimps, so I'm a little worried about who might be lurking nearby if I go in to see her. How was the atmosphere there? How was her room and demeanor?

  3. #506

    Now that's inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    I did a few dates with her a few years back before she disappeared for a long time and came back. After she put on even more weight and jumped up her prices I haven't been back.
    On both ends LOL.

  4. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSlater  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one a few times she's got a little weight on her but service is cherry! Everything's on the table for 1.8 even CIP.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/164927385
    I did a few dates with her a few years back before she disappeared for a long time and came back. After she put on even more weight and jumped up her prices I haven't been back.

  5. #504

    Cheap creampie

    https://callescort.org/661-200-8149

    Seen this chick in riverside recently. Offered BBFS + cip at no extra cost to her 80 rose quickie rate.

    Obviously not the hottest face or body but at only 80 I couldn't pass it up. Cheapest BBFS rate I seen in a long time.

  6. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    She told me she regrets getting the chop job. It takes extraordinary courage to see her.
    Post op pusssy?

  7. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    She told me she regrets getting the chop job. It takes extraordinary courage to see her.

  8. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Are those men feet there I'm seeing? Yea there's videos of her doing bb anal too. That just ain't my type period!
    Alien vibes, and I don't mean "undocumented worker," I mean inter-dimensional, "we come in peace" vibes.

  9. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSlater  [View Original Post]
    Definitely used to be a dude I think she even says in her ad.
    I was grabbing lunch at a chipotle a few months ago when she walked in. Instantly recognized her from the ads. Former dude or not, the face is actually not that weird in person but that enhanced body is bordering on the grotesque.

  10. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You guys are referring to Baby the half Chinese-Mexican bareback hoe in SanBern. Yeah she was a very cheap BBFS date, as low as $80 for a CD and $120 at her cheap rooms on 5th and G St. For a CD I would oick her up at the InnNOut Burger then take her to this empty lot a few blocks away. Pretty sure you IE horndogs know this place where the mobile taco stands are. The far end is a solid wall and plenty of other cars parked there with little to no LE presence. We would hop in the back through the center console, quick BBBJ, then wham bam thank you Ma'am inside her pussy while sucking on her tits. Never had anal but yeah it was on the menu.

    But most of my dates were at her incall room around the infamous G St. Been looking for Baby and she is probably replicating somewhere. Will let you perverts know if I see another active ad soon.
    Damn I remember her I seen her a couple times I got her # but she was always hard to get a hold of so I kinda stopped trying.

  11. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    Definitely used to be a dude I think she even says in her ad.

  12. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    Are those men feet there I'm seeing? Yea there's videos of her doing bb anal too. That just ain't my type period!

  13. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she used to be a dude.

  14. #495

  15. #494

    Bareback girl with the eyebrows

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaMas1991  [View Original Post]
    The girl with the big eyebrows.
    Anyone knows what happened to her if so does she's still provide for BB and anal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofeelie  [View Original Post]
    Just the chick with the thick eyebrows in SB.
    You guys are referring to Baby the half Chinese-Mexican bareback hoe in SanBern. Yeah she was a very cheap BBFS date, as low as $80 for a CD and $120 at her cheap rooms on 5th and G St. For a CD I would oick her up at the InnNOut Burger then take her to this empty lot a few blocks away. Pretty sure you IE horndogs know this place where the mobile taco stands are. The far end is a solid wall and plenty of other cars parked there with little to no LE presence. We would hop in the back through the center console, quick BBBJ, then wham bam thank you Ma'am inside her pussy while sucking on her tits. Never had anal but yeah it was on the menu.

    But most of my dates were at her incall room around the infamous G St. Been looking for Baby and she is probably replicating somewhere. Will let you perverts know if I see another active ad soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baby SanBern 5th St bbfs (3).jpg‎   Baby cheap BBFS 5th St SanBern (8).jpg‎   Baby cheap BBFS 5th St SanBern (6).jpg‎   Baby cheap BBFS 5th St SanBern (5).jpg‎   Baby cheap BBFS 5th St SanBern (9).jpg‎  

    Baby cheap BBFS 5th St SanBern (7).jpg‎   Baby cheap BBFS 5th St SanBern (3).jpg‎   Baby cheap BBFS 5th St SanBern (2).jpg‎   Baby cheap BBFS 5th St SanBern (1).jpg‎   Baby cheap BBFS 5th St SanBern (4).jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape