Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 9165
-
02-23-24 10:19 #8535Regular Member

Posts: 3No
There wasn't a news article, it was mentioned on social media platforms. I met her when she was on SA years ago. About two years before she started posting ads. She had a hard life. I messaged her one day on snap and didn't get a response for a month or so, so I just checked my socials and her page and bam there were the RIP messages.
Originally Posted by Bashie93
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 20:14 #8534Senior Member

Posts: 216Good to know. Sounds like you have some experience there. Thanks for the clarification.
Originally Posted by Toyo1998
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 21:15 #8533Senior Member

Posts: 236Hard No!
She changes her name a lot, that should give you an idea. She is a hard no! PM me for details if you like, but I wish the review I saw was truthful, it wasn't.
Originally Posted by TonyTF
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 18:34 #8532Senior Member

Posts: 216Positive review
She was reviewed on the other site 2-3 months ago, I think. As I remember, the review was very positive. I can't find it now. I have not met her.
Originally Posted by HandyRandy000
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 18:31 #8531Senior Member

Posts: 216Web site?
Where did you see her?
Originally Posted by Auto96
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 17:16 #8530Regular Member

Posts: 11Dawm yo! That's sad. Do you have more info on her death? Like a news article or so?
Originally Posted by Sictastic2
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 14:42 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 89Unsure about this one
Never tried her but I contacted & she responded in a somewhat reasonable amount of time. Stated she was attempting to get a room and wouldn't be available for a few hours.
I was suspicious but also looking for now so I moved on.
Originally Posted by HandyRandy000
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 08:10 #8528Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone
Able to share any info on this one? Thinking about giving her a go, but don't find any reviews on either site.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/115563906350
-
02-21-24 01:44 #8527Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info
She's advertising online, can't find any info anyone ever seen her around.
-
02-20-24 14:55 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 71Just unenthusiastic service, bad attitude, room was a wreck and absolutely WREAKED of cigs. Also kept me waiting in my car for like 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by HandyRandy000
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 08:04 #8525Regular Member

Posts: 24I'd be curious to know as well. Been thinking about giving her a try. Her ads do give off a weird vibe, but she seems harmless and I'm guessing reasonably priced.
Originally Posted by JMoser
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 17:26 #8524Regular Member

Posts: 10Always curious when I see comments like this. Interested in what was not particularly good about the experience. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JLex667
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 12:06 #8523Regular Member

Posts: 3Sasha
Unfortunately she passed away last year was an OD, she was young I think 21 but had demons, I saw her quite often. Sad situation.
Originally Posted by Bashie93
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 11:15 #8522Regular Member

Posts: 21Sasha
Back when she was advertising I asked about BJ and she said she doesn't like to do just that. Used to talk of her doing BFS.
Originally Posted by Bashie93
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 17:23 #8521Regular Member

Posts: 11This is who I'm looking for. If you guys come across here send any info.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



