Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 9172
-
02-21-24 18:34 #8542Senior Member

Posts: 216Positive review
She was reviewed on the other site 2-3 months ago, I think. As I remember, the review was very positive. I can't find it now. I have not met her.
Originally Posted by HandyRandy000
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 18:31 #8541Senior Member

Posts: 216Web site?
Where did you see her?
Originally Posted by Auto96
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 17:16 #8540Regular Member

Posts: 11Dawm yo! That's sad. Do you have more info on her death? Like a news article or so?
Originally Posted by Sictastic2
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 14:42 #8539Senior Member

Posts: 89Unsure about this one
Never tried her but I contacted & she responded in a somewhat reasonable amount of time. Stated she was attempting to get a room and wouldn't be available for a few hours.
I was suspicious but also looking for now so I moved on.
Originally Posted by HandyRandy000
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 08:10 #8538Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone
Able to share any info on this one? Thinking about giving her a go, but don't find any reviews on either site.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/115563906350
-
02-21-24 01:44 #8537Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info
She's advertising online, can't find any info anyone ever seen her around.
-
02-20-24 14:55 #8536Senior Member

Posts: 71Just unenthusiastic service, bad attitude, room was a wreck and absolutely WREAKED of cigs. Also kept me waiting in my car for like 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by HandyRandy000
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 08:04 #8535Regular Member

Posts: 24I'd be curious to know as well. Been thinking about giving her a try. Her ads do give off a weird vibe, but she seems harmless and I'm guessing reasonably priced.
Originally Posted by JMoser
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 17:26 #8534Regular Member

Posts: 10Always curious when I see comments like this. Interested in what was not particularly good about the experience. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JLex667
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 12:06 #8533Regular Member

Posts: 3Sasha
Unfortunately she passed away last year was an OD, she was young I think 21 but had demons, I saw her quite often. Sad situation.
Originally Posted by Bashie93
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 11:15 #8532Regular Member

Posts: 21Sasha
Back when she was advertising I asked about BJ and she said she doesn't like to do just that. Used to talk of her doing BFS.
Originally Posted by Bashie93
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 17:23 #8531Regular Member

Posts: 11This is who I'm looking for. If you guys come across here send any info.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 14:08 #8530Senior Member

Posts: 124Back in town
Hello gents,
Long time (ago) Albany resident back in town for the long weekend looking for a long and enthusiastic bbbjtcim person like I used to have. I've RTFF but it seems like many of these SPs are either off for Saturday or way at in Schenectady. I'm near downtown Albany so I figured I'd throw a line out. Thanks in advanced. UTR is always appreciated but even good insights on who might be worth driving / ubering out to see would be great. Thanks.
R
-
02-16-24 09:07 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 1070Think there was review and discussion of a Sasha on other site within past couple or three months. Think there a few Sasha's currently around in area, so got to be careful identifying which lady.
Originally Posted by Giovanotti
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 07:41 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 543Hey
Broken link.
Originally Posted by Bashie93
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





