Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 612 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 9172
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8542

    Positive review

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyRandy000  [View Original Post]
    Able to share any info on this one? Thinking about giving her a go, but don't find any reviews on either site.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/115563906350
    She was reviewed on the other site 2-3 months ago, I think. As I remember, the review was very positive. I can't find it now. I have not met her.

  2. #8541

    Web site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto96  [View Original Post]
    She's advertising online, can't find any info anyone ever seen her around.
    Where did you see her?

  3. #8540
    Quote Originally Posted by Sictastic2  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she passed away last year was an OD, she was young I think 21 but had demons, I saw her quite often. Sad situation.
    Dawm yo! That's sad. Do you have more info on her death? Like a news article or so?

  4. #8539

    Unsure about this one

    Never tried her but I contacted & she responded in a somewhat reasonable amount of time. Stated she was attempting to get a room and wouldn't be available for a few hours.

    I was suspicious but also looking for now so I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyRandy000  [View Original Post]
    Able to share any info on this one? Thinking about giving her a go, but don't find any reviews on either site.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/115563906350

  5. #8538

    Anyone

    Able to share any info on this one? Thinking about giving her a go, but don't find any reviews on either site.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/115563906350

  6. #8537

    Any info

    She's advertising online, can't find any info anyone ever seen her around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4980.jpg‎  

  7. #8536
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyRandy000  [View Original Post]
    I'd be curious to know as well. Been thinking about giving her a try. Her ads do give off a weird vibe, but she seems harmless and I'm guessing reasonably priced.
    Just unenthusiastic service, bad attitude, room was a wreck and absolutely WREAKED of cigs. Also kept me waiting in my car for like 30 minutes.

  8. #8535
    Quote Originally Posted by JMoser  [View Original Post]
    Always curious when I see comments like this. Interested in what was not particularly good about the experience. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post it. Thanks.
    I'd be curious to know as well. Been thinking about giving her a try. Her ads do give off a weird vibe, but she seems harmless and I'm guessing reasonably priced.

  9. #8534
    Quote Originally Posted by JLex667  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before and definitely would not recommend. But of course YMMV.
    Always curious when I see comments like this. Interested in what was not particularly good about the experience. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post it. Thanks.

  10. #8533

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bashie93  [View Original Post]
    This is who I'm looking for. If you guys come across here send any info.
    Unfortunately she passed away last year was an OD, she was young I think 21 but had demons, I saw her quite often. Sad situation.

  11. #8532

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bashie93  [View Original Post]
    This is who I'm looking for. If you guys come across here send any info.
    Back when she was advertising I asked about BJ and she said she doesn't like to do just that. Used to talk of her doing BFS.

  12. #8531
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    Think there was review and discussion of a Sasha on other site within past couple or three months. Think there a few Sasha's currently around in area, so got to be careful identifying which lady.
    This is who I'm looking for. If you guys come across here send any info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mU5xCa.jpg‎  

  13. #8530

    Back in town

    Hello gents,

    Long time (ago) Albany resident back in town for the long weekend looking for a long and enthusiastic bbbjtcim person like I used to have. I've RTFF but it seems like many of these SPs are either off for Saturday or way at in Schenectady. I'm near downtown Albany so I figured I'd throw a line out. Thanks in advanced. UTR is always appreciated but even good insights on who might be worth driving / ubering out to see would be great. Thanks.

    R

  14. #8529
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanotti  [View Original Post]
    Broken link.
    Think there was review and discussion of a Sasha on other site within past couple or three months. Think there a few Sasha's currently around in area, so got to be careful identifying which lady.

  15. #8528

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bashie93  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows anything about her?
    Broken link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape