Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 16675
-
02-14-24 22:47 #14755Senior Member

Posts: 1761 k?
For 1 k you can fly to Orlando and have an unhinged anything goes three way at one of the big three AMPs down there and have change left over to get a steak at Shula's. Not being cheap but Monica and Mona beat Mia and Yuna.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 19:45 #14754Senior Member

Posts: 3573-way
Yes, but you should probably tell them upfront what you would like them to do. I. e. Don't expect one to go down on the other unless you mention your looking for it.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
The rate is 2 x, so figure $1 k for the hour (I think) with the current prices.
-
02-14-24 17:54 #14753Senior Member

Posts: 263Anybody know if Yuna and Mia "get into each other" during a 3-way?
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 16:20 #14752Senior Member

Posts: 3573-way
E-mail Yuna via her website and tell her your interested in the 3-way with Mia.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
https://yunaisred.com/contact/#booking.
-
02-14-24 14:53 #14751Senior Member

Posts: 176Threesomes are only good if the girls are into each other, most of the time you're messing with one girl and the other is sitting with her thumb up her ass doing nothing. That's usually the case with an Asian apartment threesome but sometimes you will get the porn fantasy but don't hold your breath.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
As for Mia and Yuna that sounds like a good time but I can't find a way to book that on Yuna's website so I can't toftt.
-
02-14-24 12:32 #14750Senior Member

Posts: 213Tay
If anyone has info on Tay please share. She's been posting a while and seems legit. Any info would be appreciated. I realize she's not Asian mia but this girl does respond. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/223004012376
This is 3rd attempt to ask for info. I don’t mean to be a pest. She seems young and slim so surprised no one has seen.
-
02-14-24 11:06 #14749Regular Member

Posts: 13Shayla contact
Does anyone have contact info for Asian MILF Shayla?
-
02-14-24 10:51 #14748Senior Member

Posts: 1151Mia bashing
I've seen Mia a few times over the years and she has always struck me as one of the saner providers in these parts. I too find the Mia bashing that takes place in this forum baffling. Okay, so her rates are higher than you want to go, that's fine, we all have our economic realities to live within. Okay, so you don't happen to find her attractive, that's fine, everybody has their own aesthetic tastes. But anybody complaining about her skills and performance--well, THOSE are the people whose mental health I am inclined to question.
Originally Posted by PeterNorth9
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 09:56 #14747Senior Member

Posts: 1373 some
I've seen Mia and Yuna pair up in some ads. I have not had the $$$ or chance to partake of such an awesome endeavor.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
Luck!
-
02-14-24 09:47 #14746Senior Member

Posts: 252Mia
I always treat her well and with respect, so I go on my personal experience, and I have been seeing her for a number of years. I can't speak for the guys who treat her like shit, sneak out without paying her, etc.
Originally Posted by IronMan74
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 17:33 #14745Senior Member

Posts: 655Rebecca anyone?
-
02-13-24 15:09 #14744Senior Member

Posts: 286Are you sure about that?
Originally Posted by PeterNorth9
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 14:06 #14743Senior Member

Posts: 43Stephanie
Does Stephanie still work in Madison on Fridays? Will be back in Madison later this week and would like to get in contact with her if she is?
PM if you can provide a way to contact her.
-
02-12-24 12:47 #14742Senior Member

Posts: 655Krissy. Any intel?
-
02-12-24 12:45 #14741Senior Member

Posts: 655Alisha. Intel?
Any intel on this one? Goes by Alisha.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...v/302757026333











Reply With Quote




