Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 16668
-
02-14-24 10:51 #14748Senior Member

Posts: 1148Mia bashing
I've seen Mia a few times over the years and she has always struck me as one of the saner providers in these parts. I too find the Mia bashing that takes place in this forum baffling. Okay, so her rates are higher than you want to go, that's fine, we all have our economic realities to live within. Okay, so you don't happen to find her attractive, that's fine, everybody has their own aesthetic tastes. But anybody complaining about her skills and performance--well, THOSE are the people whose mental health I am inclined to question.
Originally Posted by PeterNorth9
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 09:56 #14747Senior Member

Posts: 1373 some
I've seen Mia and Yuna pair up in some ads. I have not had the $$$ or chance to partake of such an awesome endeavor.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
Luck!
-
02-14-24 09:47 #14746Senior Member

Posts: 252Mia
I always treat her well and with respect, so I go on my personal experience, and I have been seeing her for a number of years. I can't speak for the guys who treat her like shit, sneak out without paying her, etc.
Originally Posted by IronMan74
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 17:33 #14745Senior Member

Posts: 653Rebecca anyone?
-
02-13-24 15:09 #14744Senior Member

Posts: 286Are you sure about that?
Originally Posted by PeterNorth9
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 14:06 #14743Senior Member

Posts: 43Stephanie
Does Stephanie still work in Madison on Fridays? Will be back in Madison later this week and would like to get in contact with her if she is?
PM if you can provide a way to contact her.
-
02-12-24 12:47 #14742Senior Member

Posts: 653Krissy. Any intel?
-
02-12-24 12:45 #14741Senior Member

Posts: 653Alisha. Intel?
Any intel on this one? Goes by Alisha.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...v/302757026333
-
02-12-24 11:34 #14740Senior Member

Posts: 252Mia
Interesting how whenever the subject of Mia comes up, there is always a few guys who have to take cheap shots at her. Not sure why you feel the need to do that. Didn't get the "she has a screw loose" opinion. Yes, she has some quirks, but you could say that about anyone. Is she abusive or multi-personality or crazy in some way? No, she is actually a pleasant lady who has a lot of energy and wants you to have a good time. Her appearance is a matter of opinion, I find her attractive and she has a tight little body that she takes good care of. As far as price, it must be working for her since she is not always the easiest to schedule. I don't mind paying Mia's or Yuna's price. The chasing of drug addicts, con-artists, and women with a pimp outside the door doesn't appeal to me like it does to a lot of you guys.
Originally Posted by DPMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 11:13 #14739Senior Member

Posts: 152Looking for a reasonable 3 some
Any recommendations of decent looking two ladies.
I want to try a 3 some, but I do not want to pay for two unattractive women.
Thanks.
-
02-10-24 09:01 #14738Senior Member

Posts: 92Mia
Let's not forget to add, that she has a screw loose as well. Seen her enough over the years to notice she has a need for help. Her prices, probably influenced by Yuna.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 00:19 #14737Senior Member

Posts: 338Mia's current prices would be reasonable if she were young and drop-dead gorgeous. She's neither.
Originally Posted by JohnRacing
[View Original Post]
I saw Mia about 3 years ago and paid about 150 for a hh. That is reasonable for a 40 something, average-looking woman. 450 isn't.
The only reason she can charge these prices is that anyone who isn't a thief, a junky, or hideously ugly is by default the cream of the crop in Madison.
-
02-09-24 19:31 #14736Regular Member

Posts: 6Asian Mia
I saw Asian Mia and she is wonderful. I know that she is a little pricey for some but is definitely worth it. I have a great time and you get what you pay for.
-
02-07-24 01:52 #14735Senior Member

Posts: 72Shoulda known
I immediately thought trans then I seen the vag. I thought it was legit shame on me they re getting good!
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 19:11 #14734Senior Member

Posts: 256Vanessa
Yes, she posted about it.
Originally Posted by Viking777
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





