Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14756
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    For 1 k you can fly to Orlando and have an unhinged anything goes three way at one of the big three AMPs down there and have change left over to get a steak at Shula's. Not being cheap but Monica and Mona beat Mia and Yuna.
    I think there should be a new sub thread just for Asian Mia and Yuna and the other grandmas who everyone adores and worships!!

    Escort forum should focus on the women who actually post on STG so that folks can meet new & younger women for a reasonable donation LOL!!

    Cmon guys, no need to dwell on the past this much!!

  2. #14755

    1 k?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but you should probably tell them upfront what you would like them to do. I. e. Don't expect one to go down on the other unless you mention your looking for it.

    The rate is 2 x, so figure $1 k for the hour (I think) with the current prices.
    For 1 k you can fly to Orlando and have an unhinged anything goes three way at one of the big three AMPs down there and have change left over to get a steak at Shula's. Not being cheap but Monica and Mona beat Mia and Yuna.

  3. #14754

    3-way

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Yuna and Mia "get into each other" during a 3-way?
    Yes, but you should probably tell them upfront what you would like them to do. I. e. Don't expect one to go down on the other unless you mention your looking for it.

    The rate is 2 x, so figure $1 k for the hour (I think) with the current prices.

  4. #14753
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    E-mail Yuna via her website and tell her your interested in the 3-way with Mia.

    https://yunaisred.com/contact/#booking.
    Anybody know if Yuna and Mia "get into each other" during a 3-way?

  5. #14752

    3-way

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    As for Mia and Yuna that sounds like a good time but I can't find a way to book that on Yuna's website so I can't toftt.
    E-mail Yuna via her website and tell her your interested in the 3-way with Mia.

    https://yunaisred.com/contact/#booking.

  6. #14751
    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations of decent looking two ladies.

    I want to try a 3 some, but I do not want to pay for two unattractive women.

    Thanks.
    Threesomes are only good if the girls are into each other, most of the time you're messing with one girl and the other is sitting with her thumb up her ass doing nothing. That's usually the case with an Asian apartment threesome but sometimes you will get the porn fantasy but don't hold your breath.

    As for Mia and Yuna that sounds like a good time but I can't find a way to book that on Yuna's website so I can't toftt.

  7. #14750

    Tay

    If anyone has info on Tay please share. She's been posting a while and seems legit. Any info would be appreciated. I realize she's not Asian mia but this girl does respond. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/223004012376

    This is 3rd attempt to ask for info. I don’t mean to be a pest. She seems young and slim so surprised no one has seen.

  8. #14749

    Shayla contact

    Does anyone have contact info for Asian MILF Shayla?

  9. #14748

    Mia bashing

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    I always treat her well and with respect, so I go on my personal experience, and I have been seeing her for a number of years. I can't speak for the guys who treat her like shit, sneak out without paying her, etc.
    I've seen Mia a few times over the years and she has always struck me as one of the saner providers in these parts. I too find the Mia bashing that takes place in this forum baffling. Okay, so her rates are higher than you want to go, that's fine, we all have our economic realities to live within. Okay, so you don't happen to find her attractive, that's fine, everybody has their own aesthetic tastes. But anybody complaining about her skills and performance--well, THOSE are the people whose mental health I am inclined to question.

  10. #14747

    3 some

    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations of decent looking two ladies.

    I want to try a 3 some, but I do not want to pay for two unattractive women.

    Thanks.
    I've seen Mia and Yuna pair up in some ads. I have not had the $$$ or chance to partake of such an awesome endeavor.

    Luck!

  11. #14746

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan74  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure about that?
    I always treat her well and with respect, so I go on my personal experience, and I have been seeing her for a number of years. I can't speak for the guys who treat her like shit, sneak out without paying her, etc.

  12. #14745

    Rebecca anyone?


  13. #14744
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    Is she abusive or multi-personality or crazy in some way? No, .
    Are you sure about that?

  14. #14743

    Stephanie

    Does Stephanie still work in Madison on Fridays? Will be back in Madison later this week and would like to get in contact with her if she is?

    PM if you can provide a way to contact her.

  15. #14742

    Krissy. Any intel?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape