Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 27803
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23453
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Socrates wouldn't get mad over stupid people but Dude I can't get over the name lmao ending with So-Crates too funny to which I agree. There's so many girls that give me the BB for cheap. I see some insane prices like 500/hr and I'm like damn, I got that for 300 lol or the cheap overnights also. But it's definitely YMMV.
    It's crazy because out of the nearly 20 years of being on this site, you are only the 2nd person to openly get my signature reference. One other about 7 years ago.

    And you're right, Socrates wouldn't be mad. He would actually know that these jokers do their wrong involuntarily, as a result of their ignorance LOL.

    Anyway, to keep the topic moving, I went to see NinaBubbles on Saturday, I believe. Great body but no BBFS for me. And she was adamant! Do I believe she does it, absolutely but she could have been taking a stand from others who have bombarded her with the request. I reloported this in a thread below the line and said I won't repeat but I likely will so I can finally tap it raw. It is now a challenge to fill her up at least once.

    I am new to Washington so I am now on the lookout for all of the reported names on here to try and lay my seed. Would love quick suggestions on some of y'all's favorites that are an easy fill. Appreciate all the hard work fellas for keeping this thread alive. Being near the Bible Belt, they sure do try to shun this topic.

    So-Crates.

  2. #23452

    Pregnant Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She looks pregnant. Is she?
    No she's not pregnant she's just kinda largerish around the gut. She looks normal when she stands straight.

  3. #23451
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    He did say he was a dirty fuk LOL.
    LOL, yeah that's a no for me dawg, it would have to be straight glory hole with no ability to check.

  4. #23450
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Bro I don't know what your definition of pretty in the face is but God damn I wouldn't stick my dick in her if it were free. Holy shit she is ugly AF.
    He did say he was a dirty fuk LOL.

  5. #23449

    Horrible

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Saw her now twice. Both times bb. Funny thing is she agreed to bb over text. 120 then said sorry. It's 30 extra. Told her I only got 120. She said that's fine. Then gave location. Agreed to be undressed upfront. Decided to meet me at elevator. OK whatever. She is a little bigger than I like but dome is great. She started to grab raincoat and I said didn't we agree to bb. She sighed and said she don't do bb. I asked for money back and then she sighed again. She then said ok fine. Bb it is. Proceeded to do the deed. Once done I got dressed and she smiled and said hope to see you again. Eh not likely.

    Don't think she is managed as there was no evidence in the room but ya never know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164978362
    I wish you would've been more informative LOL.

    His chick is horrible!! She's bbw not too bad just average she looks clean and no smell but her attitude is horrible not into it all all wanted to do condom even after we had agreed to no condom pussy and anal. Her BBBJ was below average no ball licking or rimming no deepthroat no kissing after 5 min of average BJ which she kept trying to look at her phone all the while. Got to missionary where she was not even into it at all kept looking at her phone even after I asked her not to. After about 10 min of pounding away her not too tight pussy I asked her for doggy but she says she doesn't do doggy so I asked her for anal then she just nodded but didn't try to accommodate she just laid there so I started trying to fuck her ass but she kept complaining that it was too big and it hurt I wasn't even in yet barely had my tip in so I just finished cip and hi out of there horrible experience.

    She's nice girl but talks like she's black and I do believe she hangs around other girl that she provides with another black chick she asked if I wanted to see her but she said she's ike her in service so I'll passi do not recommend her at all.

  6. #23448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Socrates wouldn't get mad over stupid people but Dude I can't get over the name lmao ending with So-Crates too funny to which I agree. There's so many girls that give me the BB for cheap. I see some insane prices like 500/hr and I'm like damn, I got that for 300 lol or the cheap overnights also. But it's definitely YMMV.
    I gotta buddy who got 60 qv w a smoke show blonde MILF with usual rates of 200hhr 300hr a while back. I was jelly af I was stuck at standard rates, but it's always bros before hoes. She was a druggie tho, so she was desperate

  7. #23447
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Saw her now twice. Both times bb. Funny thing is she agreed to bb over text. 120 then said sorry. It's 30 extra. Told her I only got 120. She said that's fine. Then gave location. Agreed to be undressed upfront. Decided to meet me at elevator. OK whatever. She is a little bigger than I like but dome is great. She started to grab raincoat and I said didn't we agree to bb. She sighed and said she don't do bb. I asked for money back and then she sighed again. She then said ok fine. Bb it is. Proceeded to do the deed. Once done I got dressed and she smiled and said hope to see you again. Eh not likely.

    Don't think she is managed as there was no evidence in the room but ya never know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164978362
    LOL good for you that you stood your ground. You pissed the little sumo wrestler off, but who cares, you cannot make everyone happy all the time!

  8. #23446

    Very accurate

    You def sound like you've seen her. My experience was exactly like yours. She's 1000% not doing BBFS CIP. Even her BJ is covered. She's def not "fat as fuck". One thing I'll add is she gets a little moody on 1st visits and is Very strict on time. And that place is hella suspect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Accurate pics. Not a hardbody though. But very well proportioned.

    Review: First of all the tna ads are somewhat accurate in the sense the pics are accurate. What is misleading tho is several things. The location is basically an AMP in a pretty discreet Georgetown area where other providers work. For those of us who prefer to stay away from those types of shared spaces her ad does not provide that and during text discussion she does not share the same. Location is clean and well kept.

    Briii is cute and somewhat bubbly. Probably early 30's, again accurate pics but more of a soft and jiggly as opposed to hardbody. Briii and her reviewers claim she is not a clockwatcher but she sets a timer. Not a clockwatcher?. But sets a timer. She will also remind you of the time. Its kinda like the director of a movie saying "Briii & Your name Take 1 action! The body rub or massage is garbage and in my opinion a timewaster because she will tell you to just rollover whenever you want. I saw right thru that and rolled over immediately after she complimented my glutes. Anyway her touch on a cock is amazing though and she is quite good at that. I opted for the VIP 30 min session. VIP just includes cfs in my opinion, she kisses but not on 1st meeting. Claims if you return then she will kiss and allow DATY. She does a CBJ. Meh and whatever. It was ok. Reviews are accurate about her flexibility. Her pussy aint tight tho. Feels good but she's one of those who simulate sex by doing all the corny fake "ooohs and awws and yeah baby". That's a turnoff in my opinion.

    Conclusion: Super nice girl, the location aint my vibe and not sharing that upfront in someway is shady in my opinion, I got along well with her but did not feel she would be fun to talk to for more thatn 5 minutes. She looks good, has a bangin little soft and jiggly body is cooperative but reports of not being a clockwatcher are inaccurate. She sets a damn timer and will remind you of time. Overall I had fun but I would never return to that sort of location. Too risky and she's not that fine or interesting to me. IN MY OPINION she's running mofos through there on a conveyor belt and likely a high volume lady. She's all safe though and if you want a cool little fuck toy and your not looking to vibe just go through smash and run. I would not recommend to anyone who preferes a more mature, organic, safe meet up. Just my. 02.

  9. #23445
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    There's none in anonymity. There are lurkers here that never post so they'll run out and just ask point blank because it makes no difference to them how it affects the rest. This is why I stop adding that detail to posts about ladies I wish to repeat doing this. I only post details about the ones I won't repeat with.

    I too have been burned in the past and refuse to have anyone else ruin it again in the future.

    So-Crates.
    Socrates wouldn't get mad over stupid people but Dude I can't get over the name lmao ending with So-Crates too funny to which I agree. There's so many girls that give me the BB for cheap. I see some insane prices like 500/hr and I'm like damn, I got that for 300 lol or the cheap overnights also. But it's definitely YMMV.

  10. #23444

    This one iffy

    Saw her now twice. Both times bb. Funny thing is she agreed to bb over text. 120 then said sorry. It's 30 extra. Told her I only got 120. She said that's fine. Then gave location. Agreed to be undressed upfront. Decided to meet me at elevator. OK whatever. She is a little bigger than I like but dome is great. She started to grab raincoat and I said didn't we agree to bb. She sighed and said she don't do bb. I asked for money back and then she sighed again. She then said ok fine. Bb it is. Proceeded to do the deed. Once done I got dressed and she smiled and said hope to see you again. Eh not likely.

    Don't think she is managed as there was no evidence in the room but ya never know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164978362

  11. #23443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Wow all of this can be had for the cheap cheap price of 800/ hr. Incredible gents run and get it while it is still available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-3234998246
    Read the fine print, she is 400 hr, the 800 is for a duo with her friend.

  12. #23442
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Right? It took me multiple visits took get to the point of being comfortable enough to get her to go raw and the other guys here will just go and ruin that for us. Where's the discretion?
    There's none in anonymity. There are lurkers here that never post so they'll run out and just ask point blank because it makes no difference to them how it affects the rest. This is why I stop adding that detail to posts about ladies I wish to repeat doing this. I only post details about the ones I won't repeat with.

    I too have been burned in the past and refuse to have anyone else ruin it again in the future.

    So-Crates.

  13. #23441
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I was about to say the same thing. The number of guys that spoil it for everybody else because they ask point blank "Hey, I read online that you do BBFSCIP, is that true? ".

    Guys like that might as well just send the link for the posts directly to the girl if they're going to ask like that.
    Right? It took me multiple visits took get to the point of being comfortable enough to get her to go raw and the other guys here will just go and ruin that for us. Where's the discretion?

  14. #23440

    Sophia

    Wow all of this can be had for the cheap cheap price of 800/ hr. Incredible gents run and get it while it is still available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-3234998246

  15. #23439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her for a while also she's kinda lame no incall only CD and for 100 in a small car. She smells as if she's been smoking non-stopped blunts. You can get better on aurora. Enjoy the pics.
    Prego or beer belly LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape