rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 1292 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23430
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her for a while also she's kinda lame no incall only CD and for 100 in a small car. She smells as if she's been smoking non-stopped blunts. You can get better on aurora. Enjoy the pics.
    She looks pregnant. Is she?

  2. #23429

    She's Alright

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    She's young and eager to please. Head game is a bit off, but the pussy is wet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164736271
    I've seen her for a while also she's kinda lame no incall only CD and for 100 in a small car. She smells as if she's been smoking non-stopped blunts. You can get better on aurora. Enjoy the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20231229_133850.jpg‎   20231229_133904.jpg‎   20231229_133913.jpg‎  

  3. #23428
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Either you're lying or she's lying. She claims she never did bareback.
    Dude. Without any doubt I can tell you this. Every single ***** is BB'ing someone. It may extremely YMMV, but don't hold them on a pedestal. They are all here for one reason, money. I have been doing this a long time and I have learned that they all BB. No need to be rude to them and try to force them to do things that they don't want to. They will eventually give in if you play your cards right. One last thing, I would always tend to believe reviewers more (especially if more than one reviewer says it) than the lady as they are known to lie. Again they are here for one thing only.

  4. #23427

    Looking for bareback DAP partner

    Need a partner in crime to DAP (and a LOT more) a hot, curvy, blonde, big tit, MILF with me. She is insatiable! Let me know. She is looking for tomorrow at 6 am in South King. If not we can work something else out. I know its a long shot but putting it out there.

  5. #23426

    Jones4 Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Either you're lying or she's lying. She claims she never did bareback.
    They're never going to admit to doing it. Especially not someone like her who has plenty of clients coming in and out. She even told me no at first because she has plenty of income. We just had good enough chemistry that I asked again and she was more agreeable. Never use the "oh but you did it with him" strategy. That'll never work. Just be kind, respectful, and bring some extra cash. Oh and recent test results should put you in the clear.

  6. #23425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Either you're lying or she's lying. She claims she never did bareback.
    She is always going to deny it. This we know.

  7. #23424
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #23423

    Unmmm

    Bro I don't know what your definition of pretty in the face is but God damn I wouldn't stick my dick in her if it were free. Holy shit she is ugly AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents.

    Came back to the PNW late Friday night at Sea-Tac after a work trip to the east coast. I was striking out left & right trying to schedule a mature provider prior to getting home in Oly. Was able to get a hh with Midnight on EscortBabylon for $1. 6 (she originally asked $1. 75) and I know she has been listed before but wanted to share my experience:

    The Good- Down for just about anything, dfk (was ok), daty, fiv, BBBJ, and BBFS with pullout. Pretty face with a good attitude and the box of condoms were on the night stand but no effort or mention to get them.

    The Bad- I hate the 2-star hotel location off of H_ _ _ _ _ street in South Tacoma at night time. Asked not to have cim or cip..

  9. #23422

    Had To See Midnight For Myself

    Good morning Gents.

    Came back to the PNW late Friday night at Sea-Tac after a work trip to the east coast. I was striking out left & right trying to schedule a mature provider prior to getting home in Oly. Was able to get a hh with Midnight on EscortBabylon for $1. 6 (she originally asked $1. 75) and I know she has been listed before but wanted to share my experience:

    The Good- Down for just about anything, dfk (was ok), daty, fiv, BBBJ, and BBFS with pullout. Pretty face with a good attitude and the box of condoms were on the night stand but no effort or mention to get them.

    The Bad- I hate the 2-star hotel location off of H_ _ _ _ _ street in South Tacoma at night time. Asked not to have cim or cip.

    The Ugly- I really had to focus on her face because of her weight loss her flabby tits just were not appealing and the look of her legs were even worse.

    When you are thinking of just getting that pussy around your cock everything else goes out the window. A one & done for me.

    I am a dirty BBHunter!

    Stay safe & happy hunting gents.

    The BBHunter.

  10. #23421
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw her. I don't think she looks bad, but yeah there are telltale signs of being a user, primarily the swollen hands / feet. She does look like her pictures, didn't really have a chance to check her teeth but yeah, BBBJ was pretty solid, and BBFS was a 40 upcharge. Sketchy motel. She is definitely kinda awkward before the deed, and then goes 1000 x speed after you're done to small talk you out the door. CIP felt good. Out of all the dumpster dives I've done she's probably the best of them? LOL.

    Out the door 160 for pretty much qv bbfscip.

    Also no kissing, no daty, no body rub. Only the topic extras.

    Idk if I would see her again, considering the better options in the area. Shanghai, Buffy, other MPs.
    It sounds like she delivers on QV expectations. LOL!

  11. #23420
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'm just going to say don't expect the situation mentioned here.

    You will meet her in the Georgetown house (almost the only place she ever advertises as an incall), converted to a spa, and start on the massage table. Then safety covered FS.

    My . 02.
    She also doesn't look fat at all either.

  12. #23419
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised to read the reviews. I understood she was all safety and clean.
    Yea I'm just going to say don't expect the situation mentioned here.

    You will meet her in the Georgetown house (almost the only place she ever advertises as an incall), converted to a spa, and start on the massage table. Then safety covered FS.

    My ˘. 02.

  13. #23418
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Slumming It

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
    I recently saw her. I don't think she looks bad, but yeah there are telltale signs of being a user, primarily the swollen hands / feet. She does look like her pictures, didn't really have a chance to check her teeth but yeah, BBBJ was pretty solid, and BBFS was a 40 upcharge. Sketchy motel. She is definitely kinda awkward before the deed, and then goes 1000 x speed after you're done to small talk you out the door. CIP felt good. Out of all the dumpster dives I've done she's probably the best of them? LOL.

    Out the door 160 for pretty much qv bbfscip.

    Also no kissing, no daty, no body rub. Only the topic extras.

    Idk if I would see her again, considering the better options in the area. Shanghai, Buffy, other MPs.

  14. #23417
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.
    I'm guessing her pictures are heavily outdated then? Reviews from December said she's curvy and slim, something is off here.

  15. #23416
    Quote Originally Posted by Piketty  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised to read the reviews. I understood she was all safety and clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape