Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23444

    This one iffy

    Saw her now twice. Both times bb. Funny thing is she agreed to bb over text. 120 then said sorry. It's 30 extra. Told her I only got 120. She said that's fine. Then gave location. Agreed to be undressed upfront. Decided to meet me at elevator. OK whatever. She is a little bigger than I like but dome is great. She started to grab raincoat and I said didn't we agree to bb. She sighed and said she don't do bb. I asked for money back and then she sighed again. She then said ok fine. Bb it is. Proceeded to do the deed. Once done I got dressed and she smiled and said hope to see you again. Eh not likely.

    Don't think she is managed as there was no evidence in the room but ya never know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164978362

  2. #23443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Wow all of this can be had for the cheap cheap price of 800/ hr. Incredible gents run and get it while it is still available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-3234998246
    Read the fine print, she is 400 hr, the 800 is for a duo with her friend.

  3. #23442
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Right? It took me multiple visits took get to the point of being comfortable enough to get her to go raw and the other guys here will just go and ruin that for us. Where's the discretion?
    There's none in anonymity. There are lurkers here that never post so they'll run out and just ask point blank because it makes no difference to them how it affects the rest. This is why I stop adding that detail to posts about ladies I wish to repeat doing this. I only post details about the ones I won't repeat with.

    I too have been burned in the past and refuse to have anyone else ruin it again in the future.

    So-Crates.

  4. #23441
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I was about to say the same thing. The number of guys that spoil it for everybody else because they ask point blank "Hey, I read online that you do BBFSCIP, is that true? ".

    Guys like that might as well just send the link for the posts directly to the girl if they're going to ask like that.
    Right? It took me multiple visits took get to the point of being comfortable enough to get her to go raw and the other guys here will just go and ruin that for us. Where's the discretion?

  5. #23440

    Sophia

    Wow all of this can be had for the cheap cheap price of 800/ hr. Incredible gents run and get it while it is still available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-3234998246

  6. #23439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her for a while also she's kinda lame no incall only CD and for 100 in a small car. She smells as if she's been smoking non-stopped blunts. You can get better on aurora. Enjoy the pics.
    Prego or beer belly LOL.

  7. #23438

    Chumps

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I was about to say the same thing. The number of guys that spoil it for everybody else because they ask point blank "Hey, I read online that you do BBFSCIP, is that true? ".

    Guys like that might as well just send the link for the posts directly to the girl if they're going to ask like that.
    In the past I had been burned by this a few times. I have gone to great lengths now to insulate my profiles on each board to make it almost impossible to tie my accounts together. It is sad that a few of us who have no game. Think sending a lady a link to a post from this (or any other) site will get them any further in what they are pursuing. If you really think about what your end goal is, doing this almost guarantees it will not get you any closer to achieving it. An extremely small number of women may actually respond with a "yes I do", more likely than not though, you have only ruined your chances of building any rapport with her. Chumps is all I can say!

  8. #23437
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #23436

    Lovely Briii

    Quote Originally Posted by Piketty  [View Original Post]
    Accurate pics. Not a hardbody though. But very well proportioned.

    Review: First of all the tna ads are somewhat accurate in the sense the pics are accurate. What is misleading tho is several things. The location is basically an AMP in a pretty discreet Georgetown area where other providers work. For those of us who prefer to stay away from those types of shared spaces her ad does not provide that and during text discussion she does not share the same. Location is clean and well kept.

    Briii is cute and somewhat bubbly. Probably early 30's, again accurate pics but more of a soft and jiggly as opposed to hardbody. Briii and her reviewers claim she is not a clockwatcher but she sets a timer. Not a clockwatcher?. But sets a timer. She will also remind you of the time. Its kinda like the director of a movie saying "Briii & Your name Take 1 action! The body rub or massage is garbage and in my opinion a timewaster because she will tell you to just rollover whenever you want. I saw right thru that and rolled over immediately after she complimented my glutes. Anyway her touch on a cock is amazing though and she is quite good at that. I opted for the VIP 30 min session. VIP just includes cfs in my opinion, she kisses but not on 1st meeting. Claims if you return then she will kiss and allow DATY. She does a CBJ. Meh and whatever. It was ok. Reviews are accurate about her flexibility. Her pussy aint tight tho. Feels good but she's one of those who simulate sex by doing all the corny fake "ooohs and awws and yeah baby". That's a turnoff in my opinion.

    Conclusion: Super nice girl, the location aint my vibe and not sharing that upfront in someway is shady in my opinion, I got along well with her but did not feel she would be fun to talk to for more thatn 5 minutes. She looks good, has a bangin little soft and jiggly body is cooperative but reports of not being a clockwatcher are inaccurate. She sets a damn timer and will remind you of time. Overall I had fun but I would never return to that sort of location. Too risky and she's not that fine or interesting to me. IN MY OPINION she's running mofos through there on a conveyor belt and likely a high volume lady. She's all safe though and if you want a cool little fuck toy and your not looking to vibe just go through smash and run. I would not recommend to anyone who preferes a more mature, organic, safe meet up. Just my. 02.

  10. #23435

    Thinking the Same Thing. . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    Did go straight to her and say someone said they BB you? I hope not.
    I was about to say the same thing. The number of guys that spoil it for everybody else because they ask point blank "Hey, I read online that you do BBFSCIP, is that true? ".

    Guys like that might as well just send the link for the posts directly to the girl if they're going to ask like that.

  11. #23434
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Either you're lying or she's lying. She claims she never did bareback.
    Did go straight to her and say someone said they BB you? I hope not.

  12. #23433

    Danielle Dubois

    +100 on top of her rate of 260 for bbfscip. .

  13. #23432
    Quote Originally Posted by RainCock  [View Original Post]
    Need a partner in crime to DAP (and a LOT more) a hot, curvy, blonde, big tit, MILF with me. She is insatiable! Let me know. She is looking for tomorrow at 6 am in South King. If not we can work something else out. I know its a long shot but putting it out there.
    Damn. I hate that I missed out on this.

  14. #23431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Either you're lying or she's lying. She claims she never did bareback.
    99% of providers on TNA have BBFS on their don't list and claim they've never done it

    Why would you expect her to admit it?

    Especially if it's something she doesn't normally do?

  15. #23430
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her for a while also she's kinda lame no incall only CD and for 100 in a small car. She smells as if she's been smoking non-stopped blunts. You can get better on aurora. Enjoy the pics.
    She looks pregnant. Is she?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape