Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 1293 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23520
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy1989  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she has meth mouth but a decent cumdump nonetheless.
    Guess I'll be the white knight here but I didn't experience any of that. She worked out of that Georgetown "spa", was a total safety girl and looked and acted clean and sober. Def didn't notice meth mouth. She was willing but not even what I'd call nasty. I would have even liked some more nasty. We sure were talking about the same girl?

  2. #23519
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I heard she has a bad case of meth mouth. Is that true? She doesn't show teeth in any of her pics.
    Yeah she has meth mouth but a decent cumdump nonetheless.

  3. #23518

    Lovely Brii. TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I like nasty too, bro. Do you have a link?
    Probably this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?573249-LovelyBRIII

  4. #23517
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRizzo2020  [View Original Post]
    Yes its true, not the greatest grill.
    Does it enhance BBBJ experience?

  5. #23516
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.
    I like nasty too, bro. Do you have a link?

  6. #23515

    Re: Kapry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on the other site, she's Bellevue based.
    It's been quite a while but she used to be on STG too (probably is too). She definitely belongs here.

  7. #23514

    Kapry

    You can find her on the other site, she's Bellevue based.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]

  8. #23513
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I heard she has a bad case of meth mouth. Is that true? She doesn't show teeth in any of her pics.
    Yes its true, not the greatest grill.

  9. #23512

  10. #23511
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    Good for you, Dude!

  11. #23510

    Jones_4_Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    Yeah she is a looker. Good job. Did you CIP her? I wonder if her backdoor is open.

  12. #23509

    Jones4Jenny

    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.

  13. #23508

    Lovely Brii

    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.

  14. #23507
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
    I heard she has a bad case of meth mouth. Is that true? She doesn't show teeth in any of her pics.

  15. #23506
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the super short one in everett?

    Fuck, I think I saw her last summer for an outcall and she was awkward as fuck. I'm glad you enjoy it though.
    Yea she's 4'11 kinda why I saw her. You're right awkward as fuck LOL. I don't think I'll be back honestly. The drive sucked coming from the south end. But figured why not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape