Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 1293 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23415
    Yea idk about meth mouth, it was super dark in her room when I was there. Her incall in everett was super sketchy and she wasn't interested in BBFS. Also was not that attractive at all, decided to call it a loss after 10 minutes and just leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Guess I'll be the white knight here but I didn't experience any of that. She worked out of that Georgetown "spa", was a total safety girl and looked and acted clean and sober. Def didn't notice meth mouth. She was willing but not even what I'd call nasty. I would have even liked some more nasty. We sure were talking about the same girl?

  2. #23414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mvrk2540  [View Original Post]
    It's been quite a while but she used to be on STG too (probably is too). She definitely belongs here.
    I saw her ad on LC almost a year or two ago, I never booked since her pic look shady, pics like bare Greek penetration, I thought it might be LEO entrapment even called her she sounds old, but I like them old, now she's asking 200 hhr 400 hr I'll report back if I do see her.

  3. #23413
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy1989  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she has meth mouth but a decent cumdump nonetheless.
    Guess I'll be the white knight here but I didn't experience any of that. She worked out of that Georgetown "spa", was a total safety girl and looked and acted clean and sober. Def didn't notice meth mouth. She was willing but not even what I'd call nasty. I would have even liked some more nasty. We sure were talking about the same girl?

  4. #23412
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I heard she has a bad case of meth mouth. Is that true? She doesn't show teeth in any of her pics.
    Yeah she has meth mouth but a decent cumdump nonetheless.

  5. #23411

    Lovely Brii. TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I like nasty too, bro. Do you have a link?
    Probably this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?573249-LovelyBRIII

  6. #23410
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRizzo2020  [View Original Post]
    Yes its true, not the greatest grill.
    Does it enhance BBBJ experience?

  7. #23409
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.
    I like nasty too, bro. Do you have a link?

  8. #23408

    Re: Kapry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on the other site, she's Bellevue based.
    It's been quite a while but she used to be on STG too (probably is too). She definitely belongs here.

  9. #23407

    Kapry

    You can find her on the other site, she's Bellevue based.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]

  10. #23406
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I heard she has a bad case of meth mouth. Is that true? She doesn't show teeth in any of her pics.
    Yes its true, not the greatest grill.

  11. #23405

  12. #23404
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    Good for you, Dude!

  13. #23403

    Jones_4_Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    Yeah she is a looker. Good job. Did you CIP her? I wonder if her backdoor is open.

  14. #23402

    Jones4Jenny

    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.

  15. #23401

    Lovely Brii

    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape