Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 749 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8649

    SB Reviews 02/10/2024

    Sashasss: She's back again on SA with a new profile. She's a Russian girl in her late 20's or early 30's. She's been on SA for a few years now. Her previous profile usernames were CrazyRussian and Eastern European. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's looking for 1 k ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-26a0fce4564f

    Bombshellbell: Fake / Scammer. Doesn't give out her number. Just want to take the time to get to know you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-05c703e33675

    PhotogenicItGirl: Fake / Scammer. Already changed her location.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-94564400340b

  2. #8648
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she looks very promising in her pictures but hard to know if real.
    You're welcome. Most likely her pics are fake because she's not willing to do M&G or video chat.

  3. #8647
    Last year, Hannah replied to me she was doing 600 ppm for anal. She doesn't do vagina sex. I've never gotten a message like that from an SB so not sure if she was serious or real.

  4. #8646

    Looking for top BBBJ skills

    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    Willing to trade?

    Am looking for the BJ masters I got two.
    Do you have pics of your girls?

    Because right now I might be trading my Arianna Grande and Olivia Rodrigo.

    When in fact what you got are Cardi Blue and Lizzo.

    Just sayin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lizzo.jpg‎   Cardi Blue.jpg‎   Arianna G.jpg‎   Olivia R.jpg‎   OC sugar babies bbbj bare cip cia (14).jpg‎  


  5. #8645
    Sux. Wouldve absolutely demolished every single one of them in bed with the force of one thousand suns.

  6. #8644

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Update on Babylove.

    Yes, she's real. She didn't reply to me earlier so I thought she was a fake / scammer. She's looking for 700 ppm and lives in DTLA. She won't do a M&G or video chat. She will do voice calls only. So I'm not sure what she looks like or if the photos are accurate. Good luck!
    Yes, she looks very promising in her pictures but hard to know if real.

  7. #8643

  8. #8642
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    1. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.

    I have met girls in palm springs and temecula. So I guess that's a maybe.

    3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.

    I have no problem with that. But I won't be spending any money other than maybe a lunch.

    4. Includes Sub, Dom, and dominatrix in their description.

    My GF is a dom. They are not looking for what you are looking for. But plenty of other guys want that. And my GF certainly get a lot of replies.
    Let me clarify some of my criteria. I didn't explain in detail for some of them.

    #1. If the location is California City, it is 100% fake / scammer. The other locations are maybe. Yes, I have met SBs in Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, and Temecula but very seldom.

    #3. They ask for $200 before, now $300 to get to know you for a week first. If they don't ask, then maybe real.

    #4. This is maybe not an absolute. I think I only came across one that was real and the rest were all fake / scammers.

    #8. This is maybe not an absolute but 80% of the time they're fake / scammers.

    #11. This is maybe not an absolute. Very seldom do SBs ask for your number and actually text you first. The ones that ask for my number turn out to be pro escorts or escort agencies or some biz trying to promote / sell their product and services. They will text you weeks later after they add you to their spam text list.

  9. #8641
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Here's how I quickly spot a fake / scammer profile on SA. Below is the list.

    1. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.

    2. Includes "open to anything" in their descriptions.

    3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.

    4. Includes Sub, Dom, and dominatrix in their description.

    5. Location is LA but the recent location is outside of the United States.

    6. Includes Marriage Minded, and True Love in their tags.

    7. States that she owns a business and is financially independent and doesn't need your support.

    8. Simply reply back with "Hello" or "Hi" or "Hey love" only.

    9. Gives you their Telegram or Snapchat.

    10. Gives you a fake number.

    11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.
    1. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.

    I have met girls in palm springs and temecula. So I guess that's a maybe.

    3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.

    I have no problem with that. But I won't be spending any money other than maybe a lunch.

    4. Includes Sub, Dom, and dominatrix in their description.

    My GF is a dom. They are not looking for what you are looking for. But plenty of other guys want that. And my GF certainly get a lot of replies.

    8. Simply reply back with "Hello" or "Hi" or "Hey love" only.

    I get that a lot from real girls. Not a red flag for me.

    11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.

    I get that a lot. I just thank them and let them know if we are on the same page I will give that to them soon. Burner phone so who cares anyway

  10. #8640
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I ran across her a while ago and it was a scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-efae92963c8c
    Update on Babylove.

    Yes, she's real. She didn't reply to me earlier so I thought she was a fake / scammer. She's looking for 700 ppm and lives in DTLA. She won't do a M&G or video chat. She will do voice calls only. So I'm not sure what she looks like or if the photos are accurate. Good luck!

  11. #8639

    Looking for top BBBJ skills

    Willing to trade?

    Am looking for the BJ masters I got two.

  12. #8638

    SB Reviews 02/09/2024

    Sadiesweet25: She's a young blonde white girl in her early 20's. She's from New York and now resides in LA. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. She has a more athletic body. She's looking for 1 k ppm. In NY, she ask for 1 k-1.5 k ppm minimum. She currently has an SD so not sure if she's looking for multiple SDs but she will definitely return when it ends.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-1aceea6f36b7

    Gigi: She's a tall brunette white girl in her early 30's from Ukraine. She lives in Marina Del Rey. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. Her body is more athletic and thick instead of slim as selected in her profile. She has a nice complexion and nice white teeth. She's looking for 800 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-ff4b7396796a

    Maddie_- : I reviewed her previously in my SB reviews under a different username. She changed her username and profile pic back to the original ones she used in her first profile. She's been on SA for a while now. Time flies. She's a white blonde girl. She suffered a facial injury when she was a child and her face was reconstructed. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's tall at 5'6" and has an athletic body. She plays tennis professionally and can probably kick your butt in it. She's looking for 1 k ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-6dfbce305d66

    CheerfulNerd: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-b299eaac2627

    Babylove: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-efae92963c8c

    Loveangel: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-75978eadcd2b

    Stella: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-36f4b191532a

  13. #8637
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    To Unknown SD:

    On behalf of my myself and other forum members here, thank you so much for sharing this great information again and again on the girls you have qualified. I have yet to go out with any of the girls you have mentioned but I am sure I will one day soon. I have a full time SB and girlfriend so my time is very limited. But again, great work and thanks for sharing! Virtual beer on me.
    You're welcome. Happy to share. Cheers!

  14. #8636

    Thanks to Unknown SD.

    To Unknown SD:

    On behalf of my myself and other forum members here, thank you so much for sharing this great information again and again on the girls you have qualified. I have yet to go out with any of the girls you have mentioned but I am sure I will one day soon. I have a full time SB and girlfriend so my time is very limited. But again, great work and thanks for sharing! Virtual beer on me.

  15. #8635

    Opsec

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    This is not a concern for all. But it is for farfaraway. And me. And others.

    Some things I do:

    Second phone number on phone. Password protected app for that. There are many burner number apps with lock features. I use hushed.

    Prepaid credit card. Doesn't show on credit report.

    Keep cash stash at home in hidden location. Very hidden. No need to go to atm when needed.

    Fake-ish name on Uber.

    Only photos on sites that I've blurred and tested on pimeyes.

    Buy hotels.com gift cards and book hotels with it. Deposit on my prepaid credit card.

    Password protected browser on phone, with vpn. Never download an app like seeking so it doesn't show as previously downloaded. The browser experience isn't as good but it's anonymous.
    A few things to add.

    Dayuse for hotels, pay in cash at check out. Still need to use a cc for incidentals at check in but the hold disappears after a few days.

    I used to just check my photos with pimeyes, but make sure to also check facecheck ID. Turns out I was just an easy search away from being I'd'd. Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape