Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 11224
-
02-09-24 19:12 #8644Senior Member

Posts: 489Thanks
Yes, she looks very promising in her pictures but hard to know if real.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 18:20 #8643Senior Member

Posts: 246Asian baddies.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-2321075578e5
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-e409daa65c01
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-e34cc6de2021
All rejected my 500 offer. JEsus fuck bro.
-
02-09-24 16:52 #8642Senior Member

Posts: 622Let me clarify some of my criteria. I didn't explain in detail for some of them.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
#1. If the location is California City, it is 100% fake / scammer. The other locations are maybe. Yes, I have met SBs in Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, and Temecula but very seldom.
#3. They ask for $200 before, now $300 to get to know you for a week first. If they don't ask, then maybe real.
#4. This is maybe not an absolute. I think I only came across one that was real and the rest were all fake / scammers.
#8. This is maybe not an absolute but 80% of the time they're fake / scammers.
#11. This is maybe not an absolute. Very seldom do SBs ask for your number and actually text you first. The ones that ask for my number turn out to be pro escorts or escort agencies or some biz trying to promote / sell their product and services. They will text you weeks later after they add you to their spam text list.
-
02-09-24 14:54 #8641Senior Member

Posts: 56031. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
I have met girls in palm springs and temecula. So I guess that's a maybe.
3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.
I have no problem with that. But I won't be spending any money other than maybe a lunch.
4. Includes Sub, Dom, and dominatrix in their description.
My GF is a dom. They are not looking for what you are looking for. But plenty of other guys want that. And my GF certainly get a lot of replies.
8. Simply reply back with "Hello" or "Hi" or "Hey love" only.
I get that a lot from real girls. Not a red flag for me.
11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.
I get that a lot. I just thank them and let them know if we are on the same page I will give that to them soon. Burner phone so who cares anyway
-
02-09-24 13:58 #8640Senior Member

Posts: 622Update on Babylove.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
Yes, she's real. She didn't reply to me earlier so I thought she was a fake / scammer. She's looking for 700 ppm and lives in DTLA. She won't do a M&G or video chat. She will do voice calls only. So I'm not sure what she looks like or if the photos are accurate. Good luck!
-
02-09-24 13:35 #8639Senior Member

Posts: 81Looking for top BBBJ skills
Willing to trade?
Am looking for the BJ masters I got two.
-
02-09-24 12:34 #8638Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Reviews 02/09/2024
Sadiesweet25: She's a young blonde white girl in her early 20's. She's from New York and now resides in LA. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. She has a more athletic body. She's looking for 1 k ppm. In NY, she ask for 1 k-1.5 k ppm minimum. She currently has an SD so not sure if she's looking for multiple SDs but she will definitely return when it ends.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-1aceea6f36b7
Gigi: She's a tall brunette white girl in her early 30's from Ukraine. She lives in Marina Del Rey. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. Her body is more athletic and thick instead of slim as selected in her profile. She has a nice complexion and nice white teeth. She's looking for 800 ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-ff4b7396796a
Maddie_- : I reviewed her previously in my SB reviews under a different username. She changed her username and profile pic back to the original ones she used in her first profile. She's been on SA for a while now. Time flies. She's a white blonde girl. She suffered a facial injury when she was a child and her face was reconstructed. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's tall at 5'6" and has an athletic body. She plays tennis professionally and can probably kick your butt in it. She's looking for 1 k ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-6dfbce305d66
CheerfulNerd: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-b299eaac2627
Babylove: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-efae92963c8c
Loveangel: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-75978eadcd2b
Stella: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-36f4b191532a
-
02-09-24 10:34 #8637Senior Member

Posts: 622You're welcome. Happy to share. Cheers!
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 01:00 #8636Senior Member

Posts: 211Thanks to Unknown SD.
To Unknown SD:
On behalf of my myself and other forum members here, thank you so much for sharing this great information again and again on the girls you have qualified. I have yet to go out with any of the girls you have mentioned but I am sure I will one day soon. I have a full time SB and girlfriend so my time is very limited. But again, great work and thanks for sharing! Virtual beer on me.
-
02-08-24 15:21 #8635Regular Member

Posts: 17Opsec
A few things to add.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
Dayuse for hotels, pay in cash at check out. Still need to use a cc for incidentals at check in but the hold disappears after a few days.
I used to just check my photos with pimeyes, but make sure to also check facecheck ID. Turns out I was just an easy search away from being I'd'd. Stay safe out there.
-
02-08-24 13:11 #8634Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Reviews 02/08/2024
LASweet: She's back active again and searching on SA. She's been on SA for a few years now and had arrangements in the past. She's a dirty blonde white girl in her early 20's. Her body is athletic and a little bit curvy. She's on the thicker side. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance is negotiable.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-391bd95cd636
Lovergurl: She's back on SA again after taking a break for a few years. She's a white blonde girl in her late 20's. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Her body is athletic and on the heavier side. She works out regularly to maintain her weight. She lives near Hollywood. Allowance is negotiable.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-99f91c077520
Adventurous: White blonde girl in her late 20's. She's from the East Coast and her in LA working on her album. She's a singer. She's currently homeless and lives in the recording studio in Long Beach. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She has a nice natural C or D breasts. She looks like she has been doing drugs and kinda drugged up. She's very flaky and very unresponsive. She's asking for $700 ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-d94c8364a841
Sugarbiscuit: White brunette girl from Ukraine in her late 20's. She has a very athletic body and very thick arms. She works out regularly. She can probably knock you out in one punch if you mess with her. She has a nice complexion and very nice white teeth. She's not afraid to order so don't be shocked to see a large dinner bill. She has friends from Dubai that go out and spends lavishly so she has seen it all. Not easy to impress. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance negotiable.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-d0f00a0e96cc
Hastywidow: She's a white dirty blonde girl in her mid 20's. She's a newer SB and has only been on SA for around 2 months so she's still very inexperienced and new to sugaring. She lives in Temecula and occasionally comes up to LA. She's one of the very rare profiles that's in Temecula and that's real. She changed her location to LA because a lot of SDs probably think she's fake. She has no car and needs Uber. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. She's a little bit thicker and heavier. She has very long hair. Allowance negotiable.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e3f137f8bfd8
KiKlesty: Fake / Scammer. Gives out fake numbers.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-5443dfaa2e87
NaughtyBarbieMaid: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-cdfc805290c3
EnchantingMiss: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-0c87c5b514aa
Dolcevitaa: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-daa066fa5564
-
02-07-24 21:50 #8633Senior Member

Posts: 489Any info on her
I feel like I ran across her a while ago and it was a scam.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-efae92963c8c
-
02-07-24 10:38 #8632Senior Member

Posts: 622How to Spot a Fake / Scammer Profile on SA
Here's how I quickly spot a fake / scammer profile on SA. Below is the list.
1. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.
2. Includes "open to anything" in their descriptions.
3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.
4. Includes Sub, Dom, and dominatrix in their description.
5. Location is LA but the recent location is outside of the United States.
6. Includes Marriage Minded, and True Love in their tags.
7. States that she owns a business and is financially independent and doesn't need your support.
8. Simply reply back with "Hello" or "Hi" or "Hey love" only.
9. Gives you their Telegram or Snapchat.
10. Gives you a fake number.
11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.
-
02-06-24 19:15 #8631Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Reviews 02/06/2024 Part 2
YogaVictoria: She's back on SA again with a new profile and a new username. She's been on SA for many years now. She likes to use "Yogi" in her username before. She's a white girl in her late 20's and lives near Santa Monica. She has a child but on this profile, she put 0 children. I guess she doesn't want people to know. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. Allowance negotiable.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-41a6c778cece
Evie: She's back on SA again after taking a break for a few years. She was first on SA when she was 19 years old. This is her 3rd profile now. She's very selective about who she meets and very flaky as well. You'll need to make her cut first before even discussing allowance or anything else. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8 with natural DD breast. She's tall at 5'9". And, yes, she's real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-bd07828c9aac
GoddessTaj: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-e144c0932c6f
Pathtosuccess: Fake / Scammer. Tell you to join LOVE.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-f20f26a6cdb7
ChicMiss: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-f8d53c759d3d
BeautifulUnicorn: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-3b79afb87b5e
Carinashakesit: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-027156a12b5e
Scorpiobabe777: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-c553b6f45171
AdorableGorgeous: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-55a34b7d3f06
-
02-06-24 18:28 #8630Senior Member

Posts: 3338So what is this word salad? Because I turned down her offer it makes me a salt daddy? I beg to differ. I will pony up when the girl is worth it, on a very very rare occasion I have given 600, but I don't negotiate that online w / someone I never met. That's my definition of an escort.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




