Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 748 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 11219
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8639
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Here's how I quickly spot a fake / scammer profile on SA. Below is the list.

    1. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.

    2. Includes "open to anything" in their descriptions.

    3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.

    4. Includes Sub, Dom, and dominatrix in their description.

    5. Location is LA but the recent location is outside of the United States.

    6. Includes Marriage Minded, and True Love in their tags.

    7. States that she owns a business and is financially independent and doesn't need your support.

    8. Simply reply back with "Hello" or "Hi" or "Hey love" only.

    9. Gives you their Telegram or Snapchat.

    10. Gives you a fake number.

    11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.
    1. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.

    I have met girls in palm springs and temecula. So I guess that's a maybe.

    3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.

    I have no problem with that. But I won't be spending any money other than maybe a lunch.

    4. Includes Sub, Dom, and dominatrix in their description.

    My GF is a dom. They are not looking for what you are looking for. But plenty of other guys want that. And my GF certainly get a lot of replies.

    8. Simply reply back with "Hello" or "Hi" or "Hey love" only.

    I get that a lot from real girls. Not a red flag for me.

    11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.

    I get that a lot. I just thank them and let them know if we are on the same page I will give that to them soon. Burner phone so who cares anyway

  2. #8638
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I ran across her a while ago and it was a scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-efae92963c8c
    Update on Babylove.

    Yes, she's real. She didn't reply to me earlier so I thought she was a fake / scammer. She's looking for 700 ppm and lives in DTLA. She won't do a M&G or video chat. She will do voice calls only. So I'm not sure what she looks like or if the photos are accurate. Good luck!

  3. #8637

    Looking for top BBBJ skills

    Willing to trade?

    Am looking for the BJ masters I got two.

  4. #8636

    SB Reviews 02/09/2024

    Sadiesweet25: She's a young blonde white girl in her early 20's. She's from New York and now resides in LA. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. She has a more athletic body. She's looking for 1 k ppm. In NY, she ask for 1 k-1.5 k ppm minimum. She currently has an SD so not sure if she's looking for multiple SDs but she will definitely return when it ends.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-1aceea6f36b7

    Gigi: She's a tall brunette white girl in her early 30's from Ukraine. She lives in Marina Del Rey. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. Her body is more athletic and thick instead of slim as selected in her profile. She has a nice complexion and nice white teeth. She's looking for 800 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-ff4b7396796a

    Maddie_- : I reviewed her previously in my SB reviews under a different username. She changed her username and profile pic back to the original ones she used in her first profile. She's been on SA for a while now. Time flies. She's a white blonde girl. She suffered a facial injury when she was a child and her face was reconstructed. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's tall at 5'6" and has an athletic body. She plays tennis professionally and can probably kick your butt in it. She's looking for 1 k ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-6dfbce305d66

    CheerfulNerd: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-b299eaac2627

    Babylove: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-efae92963c8c

    Loveangel: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-75978eadcd2b

    Stella: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-36f4b191532a

  5. #8635
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    To Unknown SD:

    On behalf of my myself and other forum members here, thank you so much for sharing this great information again and again on the girls you have qualified. I have yet to go out with any of the girls you have mentioned but I am sure I will one day soon. I have a full time SB and girlfriend so my time is very limited. But again, great work and thanks for sharing! Virtual beer on me.
    You're welcome. Happy to share. Cheers!

  6. #8634

    Thanks to Unknown SD.

    To Unknown SD:

    On behalf of my myself and other forum members here, thank you so much for sharing this great information again and again on the girls you have qualified. I have yet to go out with any of the girls you have mentioned but I am sure I will one day soon. I have a full time SB and girlfriend so my time is very limited. But again, great work and thanks for sharing! Virtual beer on me.

  7. #8633

    Opsec

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    This is not a concern for all. But it is for farfaraway. And me. And others.

    Some things I do:

    Second phone number on phone. Password protected app for that. There are many burner number apps with lock features. I use hushed.

    Prepaid credit card. Doesn't show on credit report.

    Keep cash stash at home in hidden location. Very hidden. No need to go to atm when needed.

    Fake-ish name on Uber.

    Only photos on sites that I've blurred and tested on pimeyes.

    Buy hotels.com gift cards and book hotels with it. Deposit on my prepaid credit card.

    Password protected browser on phone, with vpn. Never download an app like seeking so it doesn't show as previously downloaded. The browser experience isn't as good but it's anonymous.
    A few things to add.

    Dayuse for hotels, pay in cash at check out. Still need to use a cc for incidentals at check in but the hold disappears after a few days.

    I used to just check my photos with pimeyes, but make sure to also check facecheck ID. Turns out I was just an easy search away from being I'd'd. Stay safe out there.

  8. #8632

    SB Reviews 02/08/2024

    LASweet: She's back active again and searching on SA. She's been on SA for a few years now and had arrangements in the past. She's a dirty blonde white girl in her early 20's. Her body is athletic and a little bit curvy. She's on the thicker side. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance is negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-391bd95cd636

    Lovergurl: She's back on SA again after taking a break for a few years. She's a white blonde girl in her late 20's. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Her body is athletic and on the heavier side. She works out regularly to maintain her weight. She lives near Hollywood. Allowance is negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-99f91c077520

    Adventurous: White blonde girl in her late 20's. She's from the East Coast and her in LA working on her album. She's a singer. She's currently homeless and lives in the recording studio in Long Beach. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She has a nice natural C or D breasts. She looks like she has been doing drugs and kinda drugged up. She's very flaky and very unresponsive. She's asking for $700 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-d94c8364a841

    Sugarbiscuit: White brunette girl from Ukraine in her late 20's. She has a very athletic body and very thick arms. She works out regularly. She can probably knock you out in one punch if you mess with her. She has a nice complexion and very nice white teeth. She's not afraid to order so don't be shocked to see a large dinner bill. She has friends from Dubai that go out and spends lavishly so she has seen it all. Not easy to impress. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-d0f00a0e96cc

    Hastywidow: She's a white dirty blonde girl in her mid 20's. She's a newer SB and has only been on SA for around 2 months so she's still very inexperienced and new to sugaring. She lives in Temecula and occasionally comes up to LA. She's one of the very rare profiles that's in Temecula and that's real. She changed her location to LA because a lot of SDs probably think she's fake. She has no car and needs Uber. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. She's a little bit thicker and heavier. She has very long hair. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e3f137f8bfd8

    KiKlesty: Fake / Scammer. Gives out fake numbers.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-5443dfaa2e87

    NaughtyBarbieMaid: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-cdfc805290c3

    EnchantingMiss: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-0c87c5b514aa

    Dolcevitaa: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-daa066fa5564

  9. #8631

    Any info on her

    I feel like I ran across her a while ago and it was a scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-efae92963c8c

  10. #8630

    How to Spot a Fake / Scammer Profile on SA

    Here's how I quickly spot a fake / scammer profile on SA. Below is the list.

    1. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.

    2. Includes "open to anything" in their descriptions.

    3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.

    4. Includes Sub, Dom, and dominatrix in their description.

    5. Location is LA but the recent location is outside of the United States.

    6. Includes Marriage Minded, and True Love in their tags.

    7. States that she owns a business and is financially independent and doesn't need your support.

    8. Simply reply back with "Hello" or "Hi" or "Hey love" only.

    9. Gives you their Telegram or Snapchat.

    10. Gives you a fake number.

    11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.

  11. #8629

    SB Reviews 02/06/2024 Part 2

    YogaVictoria: She's back on SA again with a new profile and a new username. She's been on SA for many years now. She likes to use "Yogi" in her username before. She's a white girl in her late 20's and lives near Santa Monica. She has a child but on this profile, she put 0 children. I guess she doesn't want people to know. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-41a6c778cece

    Evie: She's back on SA again after taking a break for a few years. She was first on SA when she was 19 years old. This is her 3rd profile now. She's very selective about who she meets and very flaky as well. You'll need to make her cut first before even discussing allowance or anything else. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8 with natural DD breast. She's tall at 5'9". And, yes, she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-bd07828c9aac

    GoddessTaj: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-e144c0932c6f

    Pathtosuccess: Fake / Scammer. Tell you to join LOVE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-f20f26a6cdb7

    ChicMiss: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-f8d53c759d3d

    BeautifulUnicorn: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-3b79afb87b5e

    Carinashakesit: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-027156a12b5e

    Scorpiobabe777: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-c553b6f45171

    AdorableGorgeous: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-55a34b7d3f06

  12. #8628
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with her response stating how much she's looking for. Usually, a fake / salt dady will shy away when they hear a response like this because they know they can't bang them for free or cheaply.
    So what is this word salad? Because I turned down her offer it makes me a salt daddy? I beg to differ. I will pony up when the girl is worth it, on a very very rare occasion I have given 600, but I don't negotiate that online w / someone I never met. That's my definition of an escort.

  13. #8627
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Sweetrussianlover: White European girl in her early 20's. Profile pics and photos she sent over text are not hers. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. She's currently staying at a hotel near the Grove area. She's looking for $300 for 1-1.5 hr FS with massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-74d2d65bf71d
    This one is Giselle on listcrawler. I was going to see her but noticed a black dude opening the gate before she called me into her hotel room and him just chilling on the side door. She took too long to send me her room info after we had agreed on time it was more than 20 minutes. Here's her LC ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/163824760.

  14. #8626
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So that last one, Emma, she has a badge saying she connected her Instagram account. That would seem to be an indication she is real.
    No. Still fake. They can easily create fake IG account and link to it. I already seen many profiles like this that are fake.

  15. #8625
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Sweetrussianlover: White European girl in her early 20's. Profile pics and photos she sent over text are not hers. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. She's currently staying at a hotel near the Grove area. She's looking for $300 for 1-1.5 hr FS with massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-74d2d65bf71d

    Hendrixlvr: She's back on SA again. This is her 3rd profile on SA to my count. 20 yo White brunette girl. She currently lives in Long Beach. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She's cute. She's selective in who she meets. She's looking for at least 1 k ppm or 4-5 k per month and meets once a week max. She's EXTREMELY flaky so need to be patient with her and you'll need to try multiple times for a response but she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-e70c5b821949

    ChicGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-a83c68100503

    Bxbygirl111: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.
    So that last one, Emma, she has a badge saying she connected her Instagram account. That would seem to be an indication she is real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape