Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1739
-
02-10-24 12:35 #479Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info? Not sure if real or fake.
-
02-09-24 21:41 #478Senior Member

Posts: 39Of seller
I've had my eye on her for a long time never got a chance to reach her until recently but she's a OF seller shame.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-b6ad5e60ae3d
-
02-09-24 21:35 #477Senior Member

Posts: 39She's been posted one here a couple of times already not really my cup of tea though.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 13:51 #476Senior Member

Posts: 2931Chatted with this last year when I was in town for the WMO
And hit her up again this time, DTF, and I feel she would be open to a lot of things, anal, groups etc. Don't know for a fact, but she is super open in bed. 3 bills.
https://members.seeking.co /member/5...f-6ca841e2cdb0
-
02-09-24 11:52 #475Senior Member

Posts: 2931Fun girl down to fuck
She came over and spent an evening with me.
We agreed on 3. Have fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763
-
02-07-24 15:44 #474Senior Member

Posts: 256My type
White. Age doesn't matter. Need a pretty face and an outstanding body feature to enjoy and open minded -- BBFS (CIP not required) Greek, little rough stuff. Slim or athletic. Not opposed to average or curvy if they are pretty enough and wild enough.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 21:18 #473Senior Member

Posts: 39Very possible I'm thinking of renewing and maybe take the hit for us all but I feel strongly she's probably going to ask for a lot.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 20:23 #472Senior Member

Posts: 353Huh. Maybe I communicated with her in the past and she blocked me or something.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 17:34 #471Senior Member

Posts: 39Yup still up. I watched her videos she looks like shed be a lot of fun assuming the price is right.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 12:47 #470Senior Member

Posts: 2931It is still up.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 11:55 #469Senior Member

Posts: 353Looks like she deactivated her SA account.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 19:01 #468Senior Member

Posts: 39I gave you all the info you need to find her LOL stormy excogi. Not to trying to be a dick she's all over Google if you put that in.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 16:29 #467Senior Member

Posts: 2931I have two SB set up for this week,
I will post all the info at the end of my trip, hopefully I can leave some swimmers in AZ!
-
02-04-24 12:34 #466Senior Member

Posts: 2931Post her vids.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 18:42 #465Senior Member

Posts: 39What's she asking for $?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






