Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1739
-
02-03-24 18:15 #464Senior Member

Posts: 356Yeah, it's her. We've messaged on SA and I'm glad I saw her video from BRCC; I can't get past her skin flaws.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 21:25 #463Senior Member

Posts: 39She's probably be down for bbfscip but from what I've experienced so far strippers demand pretty high prices and she's been around for awhile on SA. She seems pretty timid though so maybe if someone see her let me know how it goes. I never ask for BBFS with cip because there's a chance they will upsell that instead of just letting it happen.
Originally Posted by DigMeSome
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 20:19 #462Senior Member

Posts: 72Not a shock
There's three sites tied together. Two shoot at the same location. Probably shot same day. Wonder who got her first. There is a profile pic in a strip club dressing room.
Originally Posted by Sparky2
[View Original Post]
No shock here. Of course the one and done approach may be the plan!
-
02-02-24 19:52 #461Senior Member

Posts: 32Looks like she did a scene with BBCSurprise. Com as well.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 01:29 #460Senior Member

Posts: 39Celestialsoul Did Porn Recently
Pretty sure this is stormy who did a video of excogi recently going off the chest tattoo.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-4fe7261b5506
-
01-31-24 21:38 #459Senior Member

Posts: 39Replied to DMs
If you messaged me I responded. Also I should've more specific but I prefer Caucasian of some kind or Latin. Check my post first so you're not sending the same girls I've already posted. You can also send me the SA profile I don't mind doing the work as long as I know I'm not wasting my time.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 14:55 #458Senior Member

Posts: 356What's your type?
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 11:06 #457Senior Member

Posts: 2935MILF, wants 500 to play
-
01-30-24 11:06 #456Senior Member

Posts: 2935Wants 500 but.
Seems like a pro hit me up with an offer of 500 without seeing my pics, can host all screams pro.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-5381f3354e04
-
01-30-24 11:04 #455Senior Member

Posts: 2935
-
01-29-24 22:02 #454Regular Member

Posts: 15What is her porn name? Thinking of hitting her up but like to see some video if it's available.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 16:48 #453Senior Member

Posts: 256Recos for white BBFS SBs
Ill be in town for a week in May.
Managed to get banned from SA so was hoping someone would be able share some digits and general info so I can try the waters on some reliable gals.
Been doing this close to a decade, so not dumb enough to tell them how I got their number. I usually say we chatted when I was last supposed to visit but that trip got cancelled.
-
01-28-24 13:20 #452Senior Member

Posts: 2935I am open to all as long as they are slim or petite, just don't like fatties.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 19:30 #451Senior Member

Posts: 87What are you looking for? Young? Old? Latina? White?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 13:54 #450Senior Member

Posts: 2935Heading to Phoenix Feb 7-9th
Along with partying at the WMO I am hoping to find a AZ Hottie to have some fun with. Can anyone help a senior member out? Of course I am sending messages on SA but we all know the work it takes to find a gem.










Reply With Quote






