Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 116 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1739
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is stormy who did a video of excogi recently going off the chest tattoo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-4fe7261b5506
    Yeah, it's her. We've messaged on SA and I'm glad I saw her video from BRCC; I can't get past her skin flaws.

  2. #463
    She's probably be down for bbfscip but from what I've experienced so far strippers demand pretty high prices and she's been around for awhile on SA. She seems pretty timid though so maybe if someone see her let me know how it goes. I never ask for BBFS with cip because there's a chance they will upsell that instead of just letting it happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by DigMeSome  [View Original Post]
    There's three sites tied together. Two shoot at the same location. Probably shot same day. Wonder who got her first. There is a profile pic in a strip club dressing room.

    No shock here. Of course the one and done approach may be the plan!

  3. #462

    Not a shock

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky2  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she did a scene with BBCSurprise. Com as well.
    There's three sites tied together. Two shoot at the same location. Probably shot same day. Wonder who got her first. There is a profile pic in a strip club dressing room.

    No shock here. Of course the one and done approach may be the plan!

  4. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is stormy who did a video of excogi recently going off the chest tattoo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-4fe7261b5506
    Looks like she did a scene with BBCSurprise. Com as well.

  5. #460

    Celestialsoul Did Porn Recently

    Pretty sure this is stormy who did a video of excogi recently going off the chest tattoo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-4fe7261b5506

  6. #459

    Replied to DMs

    If you messaged me I responded. Also I should've more specific but I prefer Caucasian of some kind or Latin. Check my post first so you're not sending the same girls I've already posted. You can also send me the SA profile I don't mind doing the work as long as I know I'm not wasting my time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Looking to trade contact info of girls I've reviewed and have been reviewed for girls who haven't been reviewed on here. Must be young less then 30 not fat obviously beautiful face / cute face and BBFS cip. I have contacts of a few of girls that were reviewed on here and 1 not reviewed all BBFS cip when I saw them.

  7. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Ill be in town for a week in May.

    Managed to get banned from SA so was hoping someone would be able share some digits and general info so I can try the waters on some reliable gals.

    Been doing this close to a decade, so not dumb enough to tell them how I got their number. I usually say we chatted when I was last supposed to visit but that trip got cancelled.
    What's your type?

  8. #457

  9. #456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935

    Wants 500 but.

    Seems like a pro hit me up with an offer of 500 without seeing my pics, can host all screams pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-5381f3354e04

  10. #455

  11. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    She did some stuff with Lethal Hardcore and other places, but hasn't filmed since 2017. Via txt she quoted me 400-700 and agreed to 400. I have her socials and she seems scattered but fun. Looks a little rough without makeup. Any reports??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-3bc70d63c4e2 = Kbaby143.
    What is her porn name? Thinking of hitting her up but like to see some video if it's available.

  12. #453

    Recos for white BBFS SBs

    Ill be in town for a week in May.

    Managed to get banned from SA so was hoping someone would be able share some digits and general info so I can try the waters on some reliable gals.

    Been doing this close to a decade, so not dumb enough to tell them how I got their number. I usually say we chatted when I was last supposed to visit but that trip got cancelled.

  13. #452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking for? Young? Old? Latina? White?
    I am open to all as long as they are slim or petite, just don't like fatties.

  14. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Along with partying at the WMO I am hoping to find a AZ Hottie to have some fun with. Can anyone help a senior member out? Of course I am sending messages on SA but we all know the work it takes to find a gem.
    What are you looking for? Young? Old? Latina? White?

  15. #450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935

    Heading to Phoenix Feb 7-9th

    Along with partying at the WMO I am hoping to find a AZ Hottie to have some fun with. Can anyone help a senior member out? Of course I am sending messages on SA but we all know the work it takes to find a gem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape