Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 552 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6021

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.

    Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).

    She doesn't show her face on Instagram.

    She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
    Thank you Facials! It is great to finally see her after reading her name so often.

  2. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderK  [View Original Post]
    Is there a schedule anywhere for these girls? Checked insta and their site. Thanks.
    I just licked Monse pussy. So she is there now.

  3. #6019
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.

    Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).

    She doesn't show her face on Instagram.

    She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
    Is there a schedule anywhere for these girls? Checked insta and their site. Thanks.

  4. #6018
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.

    Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).

    She doesn't show her face on Instagram.

    She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
    Do you know who the other girls are?

  5. #6017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Monse from Pandoras Insta

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    I used to visit the strip clubs but haven't been to any in over 15 years. Monse has me curious though. What does she look like? Is there an actress or model that she looks similar to? Or does she have social media?
    Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.

    Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).

    She doesn't show her face on Instagram.

    She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240208_115333_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240208_114648_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240208_115154_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240208_115116_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #6016

    Monse

    I used to visit the strip clubs but haven't been to any in over 15 years. Monse has me curious though. What does she look like? Is there an actress or model that she looks similar to? Or does she have social media?

  7. #6015

    Monse

    What does she look like?

    PB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from Pandoras. Saw Monse. She took me to a back corner. It was dead. Pulled it out and sucked my brains out.

    I came at the beginning of the third song. Came so hard she just swallowed it because half of it just shot down her throat.

    I gave her my sprite and 260. That is more than 3 songs should be but honestly, it made my day. God I love that woman. She is such a good w hore.

  8. #6014

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Samba get fired. Fuck men in car. Blackmail them.
    Got her contact info LOL.

  9. #6013
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Monse nice lady. 300 fare dollar. She take in but if you have small Wang.
    Ugh. OK. Yours may be small but I am slightly above the average and she has no issues going balls deep when riding. She can't deep throat me if that's what you are referring to, about 2/3 down I would guess but she makes up for it with her hand.

  10. #6012

    Stress Relief

    I just got back from Pandoras. Saw Monse. She took me to a back corner. It was dead. Pulled it out and sucked my brains out.

    I came at the beginning of the third song. Came so hard she just swallowed it because half of it just shot down her throat.

    I gave her my sprite and 260. That is more than 3 songs should be but honestly, it made my day. God I love that woman. She is such a good w hore.

  11. #6011
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeMaster808  [View Original Post]
    Finally made my way back up to the PNW. Actually here for work but Pandora is on the drive between sites so stopped here twice in the first 3 days! Had Monse both times and filled her up. She said she normally asks for $300 now? Was always $200 when I saw her but that was several years ago. Anyways I can understand the cost increase. It was non rushed, all bare, sensual, grinding, didn't even bother to go to the VIP. Just did it in the back booths like old times. Will stop by often during this project and will also try some of the other talent if I see something to my liking.

    Whatever happened to Sambra? The one who took it bbgreek.
    Monse nice lady. 300 fare dollar. She take in but if you have small Wang.

  12. #6010
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    She not make you cum?
    Her mouth like metal rake.

  13. #6009
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeMaster808  [View Original Post]
    Finally made my way back up to the PNW. Actually here for work but Pandora is on the drive between sites so stopped here twice in the first 3 days! Had Monse both times and filled her up. She said she normally asks for $300 now? Was always $200 when I saw her but that was several years ago. Anyways I can understand the cost increase. It was non rushed, all bare, sensual, grinding, didn't even bother to go to the VIP. Just did it in the back booths like old times. Will stop by often during this project and will also try some of the other talent if I see something to my liking.

    Whatever happened to Sambra? The one who took it bbgreek.
    Samba get fired. Fuck men in car. Blackmail them.

  14. #6008

    Got

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarne  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Khalisee (or something like that) at Playgrounds.
    What mother of dragons at the playground LOL.

  15. #6007

    Khalisee

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this asian stripper? She says she is Korean.

    Looks like she is at the club in Ballard.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/164517635
    She goes by Khalisee (or something like that) at Playgrounds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape