Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 8267
-
02-08-24 14:58 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 1018Monse from Pandoras Insta
Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).
She doesn't show her face on Instagram.
She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
-
02-08-24 14:36 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 341Monse
I used to visit the strip clubs but haven't been to any in over 15 years. Monse has me curious though. What does she look like? Is there an actress or model that she looks similar to? Or does she have social media?
-
02-08-24 13:16 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 184Monse
What does she look like?
PB.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 13:08 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 148Info
Got her contact info LOL.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 12:18 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 38Ugh. OK. Yours may be small but I am slightly above the average and she has no issues going balls deep when riding. She can't deep throat me if that's what you are referring to, about 2/3 down I would guess but she makes up for it with her hand.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 20:07 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 216Stress Relief
I just got back from Pandoras. Saw Monse. She took me to a back corner. It was dead. Pulled it out and sucked my brains out.
I came at the beginning of the third song. Came so hard she just swallowed it because half of it just shot down her throat.
I gave her my sprite and 260. That is more than 3 songs should be but honestly, it made my day. God I love that woman. She is such a good w hore.
-
02-06-24 17:43 #6011I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Monse nice lady. 300 fare dollar. She take in but if you have small Wang.
Originally Posted by PipeMaster808
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 17:38 #6010I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Her mouth like metal rake.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 17:36 #6009I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Samba get fired. Fuck men in car. Blackmail them.
Originally Posted by PipeMaster808
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 21:05 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 244Got
What mother of dragons at the playground LOL.
Originally Posted by Avarne
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 18:13 #6007Regular Member

Posts: 1Khalisee
She goes by Khalisee (or something like that) at Playgrounds.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 17:27 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 38Pandoras Lunch Break
Finally made my way back up to the PNW. Actually here for work but Pandora is on the drive between sites so stopped here twice in the first 3 days! Had Monse both times and filled her up. She said she normally asks for $300 now? Was always $200 when I saw her but that was several years ago. Anyways I can understand the cost increase. It was non rushed, all bare, sensual, grinding, didn't even bother to go to the VIP. Just did it in the back booths like old times. Will stop by often during this project and will also try some of the other talent if I see something to my liking.
Whatever happened to Sambra? The one who took it bbgreek.
-
02-05-24 15:24 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 541Since at least 1965.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 14:54 #6004Regular Member

Posts: 17I went yesterday at 12:30 pm assuming they open at 11 am like most days only to know that on Sunday's they now open at 1 pm. I returned at 2 pm only to find Anya who was busy with someone else. Waited for her then got couple of dances and left.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 13:36 #6003Senior Member

Posts: 103Forever
Playground Cabaret (formerly Sands) has been in its location for a long time.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
The girl in question went by the stage name Camille when she was working at Devils Triangle. I was told she was recruited off of Aurora which makes sense seeing this post. I've gotten dances from her a few times. Decent mileage. She gets into it. No idea how she would be outside the club.










Reply With Quote






