Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 551 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 8261
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6026
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Wow, reading reports fun has got super expensive, is this right, my old friend Monse is now charging 200-300 for fun in playland? Yikes!
    Monse is a no-nonsense down to earth and customer service oriented kind of gal. 200+ should be typical for her to keep up with the inflated economy like everyone else. Her sugars and kittens counterparts will always have my support as long as they don't change their kind and generous attitudes. Nothing kills a boner worse than a bad attitude. That's why I've been sticking to Monse, Lola and Love as of recently. Love is a newer addition for me but man is she generous with herself!

  2. #6025

    Monday report

    I came in Monday afternoon for a visit. The line up: Ava, Liz, Luna Samantha, Monse, Martina, Cierra, Naomi, and some skinny old gal with big hard fake tits. I don't recall her name. MILF Manager was working, and that thick blonde server, I am a fan of. There were alot of ladies, and very few patrons.

    I watched the line up for 1. 5 rotations. Naomi seems to be my current favorite. I am a fan of all that thiccness, big ass, and big soft, fake tits. I can deal with the soft fakes. The hard ones don't feel like tits. When Naomi came back by, I was ready. We went to the back, and $120 later I was satisfied. We cleaned up, and parted ways. She is such a charmer. I would enjoy OTC with her.

  3. #6024

    Communicate budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Wow, reading reports fun has got super expensive, is this right, my old friend Monse is now charging 200-300 for fun in playland? Yikes!
    Whenever getting dances, I communicate. I tell the dancer what I want, and what my budget is. I don't typically get dances from Monse. Though she is enthusiastic, I find her lacking in skill. I took her to a room once. 15 min for $150. She is a nice lady. So, I guess I can understand someone with deep pockets willing to give extra.

  4. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Wow, reading reports fun has got super expensive, is this right, my old friend Monse is now charging 200-300 for fun in playland? Yikes!
    I think it's relative to songs. Takes like 5-6 songs of her bouncing and grinding to do it. Maybe if I could bend her over standing doggy it wouldn't take as long but it's all g. Twas a relaxing time in the twat for me.

  5. #6022

    Inflation

    Wow, reading reports fun has got super expensive, is this right, my old friend Monse is now charging 200-300 for fun in playland? Yikes!

  6. #6021

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.

    Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).

    She doesn't show her face on Instagram.

    She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
    Thank you Facials! It is great to finally see her after reading her name so often.

  7. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderK  [View Original Post]
    Is there a schedule anywhere for these girls? Checked insta and their site. Thanks.
    I just licked Monse pussy. So she is there now.

  8. #6019
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.

    Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).

    She doesn't show her face on Instagram.

    She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
    Is there a schedule anywhere for these girls? Checked insta and their site. Thanks.

  9. #6018
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.

    Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).

    She doesn't show her face on Instagram.

    She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
    Do you know who the other girls are?

  10. #6017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Monse from Pandoras Insta

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    I used to visit the strip clubs but haven't been to any in over 15 years. Monse has me curious though. What does she look like? Is there an actress or model that she looks similar to? Or does she have social media?
    Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.

    Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).

    She doesn't show her face on Instagram.

    She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240208_115333_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240208_114648_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240208_115154_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240208_115116_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #6016

    Monse

    I used to visit the strip clubs but haven't been to any in over 15 years. Monse has me curious though. What does she look like? Is there an actress or model that she looks similar to? Or does she have social media?

  12. #6015

    Monse

    What does she look like?

    PB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from Pandoras. Saw Monse. She took me to a back corner. It was dead. Pulled it out and sucked my brains out.

    I came at the beginning of the third song. Came so hard she just swallowed it because half of it just shot down her throat.

    I gave her my sprite and 260. That is more than 3 songs should be but honestly, it made my day. God I love that woman. She is such a good w hore.

  13. #6014

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Samba get fired. Fuck men in car. Blackmail them.
    Got her contact info LOL.

  14. #6013
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Monse nice lady. 300 fare dollar. She take in but if you have small Wang.
    Ugh. OK. Yours may be small but I am slightly above the average and she has no issues going balls deep when riding. She can't deep throat me if that's what you are referring to, about 2/3 down I would guess but she makes up for it with her hand.

  15. #6012

    Stress Relief

    I just got back from Pandoras. Saw Monse. She took me to a back corner. It was dead. Pulled it out and sucked my brains out.

    I came at the beginning of the third song. Came so hard she just swallowed it because half of it just shot down her throat.

    I gave her my sprite and 260. That is more than 3 songs should be but honestly, it made my day. God I love that woman. She is such a good w hore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape