Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSlater  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one a few times she's got a little weight on her but service is cherry! Everything's on the table for 1.8 even CIP.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/164927385
    Height / Weight 5'-06" / 160 lbs.

    Arrested For 245 (A)(1) - Assault w / Deadly Weapon Or Assault w / Force Likely To Produce GBI.

  2. #492
    Seen this one a few times she's got a little weight on her but service is cherry! Everything's on the table for 1.8 even CIP.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/164927385

  3. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why it didn't upload all the pictures at once, but here's more pics of the second girl and one of them 2 together.
    Do you still have their info?

  4. #490

    Riverside Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit these 2 girls a couple years ago at some apartment in Riverside, went by Rosa and Veronica. BB was offered for pretty much double the price of what covered would be. Messed with both of them and always wondered what it would be like to fuck both in a threesome. Relatively young, most likely college students in the area. Not the every day street walker type of chicks, never saw a pimp or a car waiting outside.
    I don't know why it didn't upload all the pictures at once, but here's more pics of the second girl and one of them 2 together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sandra.jpg‎   sandra2.jpg‎  

  5. #489

    Rosa and Veronica, Riverside Latinas

    Used to visit these 2 girls a couple years ago at some apartment in Riverside, went by Rosa and Veronica. BB was offered for pretty much double the price of what covered would be. Messed with both of them and always wondered what it would be like to fuck both in a threesome. Relatively young, most likely college students in the area. Not the every day street walker type of chicks, never saw a pimp or a car waiting outside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vero.jpg‎   vero2.jpg‎  

  6. #488

    Any word from Jolene?

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah very familiar with Lilly-Jean, although I never had a date with her. Not only did they share phones and Snapchat, they often shared their IE incall rooms. First time I creampied Jolene, her partner Lilly was in the bathroom during our date. She offered to go down to the parking lot and wait in the car and I told them they didn't have to. My next dates I told her she can just sit in the other bed while I fucked Jolene and it don't bother me LOL.

    If you look at their PD profile pic, it's actually Lilly's pic. The SugarJolene handle is their aliases mashed together. Lilly was smaller before, and the new LC ad you linked looks like Lilly is bigger now.

    But Jolene was really teeny tiny, some more action shots below.
    Hey, Ace McNasyt, I saw both Jolene and Lily in the Rialto area, about 2 years ago. I know lily has moved out of state, but wondering if Jolene is around. Are these action shots of Jolene recent or do you know if she's still active?

  7. #487

    Lilly-Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeUmms  [View Original Post]
    You ever do a date with Lilly? I know Jolene because she and Lilly used to share a number and a snap account. I met Lilly as Jean at Club Fantasy right before it closed down. She wasn't as heavy then and had just come back from what sounded like international hoeing. After a while she caught on and was next level popular at CF.

    Booted up snap after a few years and saw that all her stories were in the IE and she was offering BBFS pretty consistently. I truly did not know what time it was with that one.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3234261113
    Yeah very familiar with Lilly-Jean, although I never had a date with her. Not only did they share phones and Snapchat, they often shared their IE incall rooms. First time I creampied Jolene, her partner Lilly was in the bathroom during our date. She offered to go down to the parking lot and wait in the car and I told them they didn't have to. My next dates I told her she can just sit in the other bed while I fucked Jolene and it don't bother me LOL.

    If you look at their PD profile pic, it's actually Lilly's pic. The SugarJolene handle is their aliases mashed together. Lilly was smaller before, and the new LC ad you linked looks like Lilly is bigger now.

    But Jolene was really teeny tiny, some more action shots below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lilly Sugar-Jolene.jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (2).jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (4).jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (3).jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (1).jpg‎  

    Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (8).jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (6).jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (7).jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (9).jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (5).jpg‎  


  8. #486

    KellsyDevora

    Quote Originally Posted by JCSlater  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure it is she posted on PD I'd recognize that face anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Man that looks like kellsy. Devora on IG.
    Yeah KellsyDevora and CoreyBella are the same. Been giving creampies to this chick since she joined Hx many years ago, just barely 18 yo. When I started raw dogging her, she didn't even have that huge dreamcatcher tat on her chest above the boob. Don't know what possessed her to ruin that perfect skin uggh.

    Her weight fluctuates and she got the thin era and the thick era. All my dates were the skinny version. Back then you could get a creampie date for as low as $100 at her incalls in OC.

    Her rates, just like her weight, are higher now in the IE.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/kellsydevora

    https://callescort.org/949-942-7765
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KellsyDevora bbfscip (28).jpg‎   KellsyDevora bbfscip (26).jpg‎   KellsyDevora bbfscip (24).jpg‎   KellsyDevora bbfscip (29).jpg‎   KellsyDevora bbfscip (25).jpg‎  

    KellsyDevora bbfscip (27).jpg‎   Kellsy early years (2).jpg‎   Kellsy early years (3).jpg‎   Kellsy early years (1).jpg‎   Kellsy early years (4).jpg‎  


  9. #485

    Lilly / Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sugarjolene

    Another regular creampie cutie of mine. Have seen now 11 times. Always at the Motel 6 on Sierra Ave by the 10 fwy in Fontana, Motel 6 off the Indian Hill exit in Claremont, and the Days Inn off the 4th St exit on the 10 fwy. This one is where I creampied her the most. One time we finished abot 10:30 pm and we were starving, so I took her to the Denny's next door LOL.

    Really pretty girl and loves to fuck. Amazing DFK kisser. BBBJ is wet and sloppy. But of course the best part is the sensation of my bare dick sliding in and out of her raw pussy. CIP finish just the way the Bible intended and instructed. Thou shall not spill thy seed on the ground LOL.

    Why is the IE filled with so many hot young girls who are BBFS? Are they putting something in the water?
    You ever do a date with Lilly? I know Jolene because she and Lilly used to share a number and a snap account. I met Lilly as Jean at Club Fantasy right before it closed down. She wasn't as heavy then and had just come back from what sounded like international hoeing. After a while she caught on and was next level popular at CF.

    Booted up snap after a few years and saw that all her stories were in the IE and she was offering BBFS pretty consistently. I truly did not know what time it was with that one.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3234261113

  10. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Man that looks like kellsy. Devora on IG.
    I'm pretty sure it is she posted on PD I'd recognize that face anywhere.

  11. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She's hurting for $$ right now and you would be amazed at what kind of deals you can get. Only a Homer Simpson would actually pay posted rates. I negotiate all my BBFS in person behind closed doors. And not just Corey Bella. That is my Methodology for any hoe out there. Over a decade of experience of being a sociopathic douchebag comes in handy in this hobby.

    You do you. I do me.
    Yeah well some people myself included aren't willing to drive multiple hours just to hopefully get BBFS. I make 300 k a year, my time is super valuable and I don't go anywhere if I'm not sure what I'm getting beforehand.

  12. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Currently hosting in Ontario. You can find her ads all over the internet. Not sure if you can still negotiate BBFS, but at the very least you will get some proper oral intimacy. Chick knows how to suck dick!

    Goes by KelseyDevora now but her ads and pics still have the CoreyBella watermark LOL.
    Man that looks like kellsy. Devora on IG.

  13. #481

    Corey Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChaco  [View Original Post]
    Like you had her many years ago BBFS quite a few times for less than $140 a visit.

    Head game is ok, but for what she tries to charge and not automatic BBFS.
    She's hurting for $$ right now and you would be amazed at what kind of deals you can get. Only a Homer Simpson would actually pay posted rates. I negotiate all my BBFS in person behind closed doors. And not just Corey Bella. That is my Methodology for any hoe out there. Over a decade of experience of being a sociopathic douchebag comes in handy in this hobby.

    You do you. I do me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KelsyDevora Master Cocksucker.jpg‎   Corey Bella bbbj bbfscip OC IE (10).jpg‎   CoreyBella bbfs skinny 2022 (13).jpg‎   Corey Bella bbbj bbfscip OC IE (4).jpg‎   Corey Bella bbbj bbfscip OC IE (2).jpg‎  

    KelsyDevora ad pics JAN 2024 (7).jpg‎   KelsyDevora ad pics JAN 2024 (3).jpg‎   Corey Bella bbbj bbfscip OC IE (9).jpg‎   Corey Bella bbbj bbfscip OC IE (8).jpg‎   KelsyDevora ad pics JAN 2024 (9).jpg‎  


  14. #480

    Definitely real

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Yo guys is this Karla / Tiffany for reals?? Found the advertisement, re-peat your experiencs?? I may hit her up once you all confirm she's legit.
    I haven't partaken since she moved to Ontario and VERY openly advertised BBFS, but saw her a few times when she was in the high desert. Very awkward and quiet but does as advertised.

  15. #479

    C. Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Currently hosting in Ontario. You can find her ads all over the internet. Not sure if you can still negotiate BBFS, but at the very least you will get some proper oral intimacy. Chick knows how to suck dick!

    Goes by KelseyDevora now but her ads and pics still have the CoreyBella watermark LOL.
    Like you had her many years ago BBFS quite a few times for less than $140 a visit.

    Head game is ok, but for what she tries to charge and not automatic BBFS she's just too.

    Damn ugly with a decent at best body to waste your money on now a days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape