Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sugarjolene

    Another regular creampie cutie of mine. Have seen now 11 times. Always at the Motel 6 on Sierra Ave by the 10 fwy in Fontana, Motel 6 off the Indian Hill exit in Claremont, and the Days Inn off the 4th St exit on the 10 fwy. This one is where I creampied her the most. One time we finished abot 10:30 pm and we were starving, so I took her to the Denny's next door LOL.

    Really pretty girl and loves to fuck. Amazing DFK kisser. BBBJ is wet and sloppy. But of course the best part is the sensation of my bare dick sliding in and out of her raw pussy. CIP finish just the way the Bible intended and instructed. Thou shall not spill thy seed on the ground LOL.

    Why is the IE filled with so many hot young girls who are BBFS? Are they putting something in the water?
    For how much BBFS?

  2. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You must be a Harvard-trained addiction specialist if you can diagnose a substance abuser just by looking at her online ad pics. Well good for you. Sadly, I do not possess your experience and talent, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

    The same cannot be said however for your knowledge of the female anatomy. If you think NadiaHoney is rail thin, then you and I have diff definitions of anorexic and rail-thin. I am an expert in Auschwitz chicks. This is the kind of body that I am always searching for, my particular fetish. Nadia weighs about 140 lbs, and as the pics below show, she has a nice meaty ass. That is not the anorexic bony ass that is murder on your pubes and pelvis during doggie as the girl's tailbone is slamming against your scrote.

    I have fucked over a hundred anorexic girls since I started mongering. Since each post only allows a max of 10 pics, a few examples below from my harem. That my friend is what rail-thin looks like. They were all in the IE, and 3 of them are BBFS.
    Do you have any tips on getting a girl to allow you take pics / video of her during the session? In your experience, what percentage of girls allow it, or allow it for an additional fee?

  3. #461

    SugarJolene

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sugarjolene

    Another regular creampie cutie of mine. Have seen now 11 times. Always at the Motel 6 on Sierra Ave by the 10 fwy in Fontana, Motel 6 off the Indian Hill exit in Claremont, and the Days Inn off the 4th St exit on the 10 fwy. This one is where I creampied her the most. One time we finished abot 10:30 pm and we were starving, so I took her to the Denny's next door LOL.

    Really pretty girl and loves to fuck. Amazing DFK kisser. BBBJ is wet and sloppy. But of course the best part is the sensation of my bare dick sliding in and out of her raw pussy. CIP finish just the way the Bible intended and instructed. Thou shall not spill thy seed on the ground LOL.

    Why is the IE filled with so many hot young girls who are BBFS? Are they putting something in the water?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SugarJolene bbfscip Ontario IE (7).jpg‎   SugarJolene bbfscip Ontario IE (6).jpg‎   SugarJolene bbfscip Ontario IE (1).jpg‎   SugarJolene bbfscip Ontario IE (9).jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (2).jpg‎  

    Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (3).jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (6).jpg‎   Jolene bbbj facefcuk (3).jpg‎   Jolene bbbj facefcuk (4).jpg‎   Creampie ATF ONT Fontana Claremont (1).jpg‎  


  4. #460
    Damn I've been seeing what you've been getting and idk how you find them but hook a brother up I liked the girl from you recent sb lost and in the ie one please LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    That guy was me. And I'm glad you liked the pineapple taste of my cum when you DFK Lynn. Did you DATY? Pretty sure her pink pussy also tasted like Dole ha ha ha. Yeah I drink a lot of pineapple juice.

    I have an idea of what hotel you are talking about. My most memorable dates with Lynn were at the Folk Inn on Vineyard Ave in Ontario. Because her Mom would wait and sit in their car parked just outside their ground level suite window. So I am raw dogging Lynn in mish and her head is pointing at the large window with see thru curtains and I am sliding in and out of her pussy and I could see her Mom in the front seat talking on her phone LOL. Literally no more than 7 feet away. Thanks lady, I am really enjoying your 80 pound young daughter! Damn I am stretching out her pussy!

    Some screenshots of what you tasted and also her 2019 STG ads you mentioned before she joined Hx. I saved all of her ads and pics, plus a huge archive of my own personal videos and graphic pics. Shoot if I ever upload them on PornHub, Lynn can have her own channel! About 88 GB of stuff!

  5. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by Traver92  [View Original Post]
    She goes either by Vicky or Valentina depending on the ads she has deleted or not. Tried contacting her for incall a month ago for hhr BBFS and cip. Wanted $360 which I could deal with, but she wanted half of it as deposit. Sent the deposit but she flaked out.

    She contacts me a few days later apologizing for missing our date, and sends me some pictures and video content to make up for it. Looked legit, but I think this was a way to butter me up. Through a series of events in which I should have known better, I ended up sending her the whole $360 before even seeing her. We rescheduled our incall for another day, and once again I was ghosted. A couple days later she apologized again, saying she's busy with school and work.

    It's been a week since she missed our 2nd incall date, and I've tried texting her to setup a 3rd, but it's been radio silence on her end. I'm not even mad though. I went to a racing event in the Bay Area and had a hr incall with my ATF in San Jose one last time, so my weekend was far from ruined. As far as I'm concerned this $360 was a write-off. But if you're not okay with losing your hard earned $, stay far away from this girl, or any who wants an incall deposit and no verified reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/161692263
    Never send money to any lady bro sorry for your lost.

  6. #458

    Karla and friends

    Happened to catch Karla in town met with her friend who was a young and tiny light skin ebony (not the girl in pics she currently posted). It wasn't a good day for me to go but went out my to slip out and see her as her friends seem to disappear quickly.

  7. #457

    Addison

    Recently met Addison (search the name in alligator / list crawler) after months of failed attempts as she seems to be available at odd hours and can be pretty flaky. She don't advertise BBFS but will do it for 100 extra. Steep price since that brings total damage to 250 minimum. When I finally met her she was a bit older and rough around the edges than her filtered pics but I kinda expected that. Also cip not allowed. Definitely not a repeat for that price.

  8. #456

    Sweet Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    That guy was me. And I'm glad you liked the pineapple taste of my cum when you DFK Lynn. Did you DATY? Pretty sure her pink pussy also tasted like Dole ha ha ha. Yeah I drink a lot of pineapple juice.

    I have an idea of what hotel you are talking about. My most memorable dates with Lynn were at the Folk Inn on Vineyard Ave in Ontario. Because her Mom would wait and sit in their car parked just outside their ground level suite window. So I am raw dogging Lynn in mish and her head is pointing at the large window with see thru curtains and I am sliding in and out of her pussy and I could see her Mom in the front seat talking on her phone LOL. Literally no more than 7 feet away. Thanks lady, I am really enjoying your 80 pound young daughter! Damn I am stretching out her pussy!

    Some screenshots of what you tasted and also her 2019 STG ads you mentioned before she joined Hx. I saved all of her ads and pics, plus a huge archive of my own personal videos and graphic pics. Shoot if I ever upload them on PornHub, Lynn can have her own channel! About 88 GB of stuff!
    And here I thought that I was the only one who knew about sweet Lynn! Lmao!

  9. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    I had her a few years ago before she lost all the weight to her demons. She loved raw and it's amazing how she isn't constantly pregnant.
    I want to assume that her absence of the last 2 years has been due to her reproducing.

  10. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    That guy was me. And I'm glad you liked the pineapple taste of my cum when you DFK Lynn. Did you DATY? Pretty sure her pink pussy also tasted like Dole ha ha ha. Yeah I drink a lot of pineapple juice.

    I have an idea of what hotel you are talking about. My most memorable dates with Lynn were at the Folk Inn on Vineyard Ave in Ontario. Because her Mom would wait and sit in their car parked just outside their ground level suite window. So I am raw dogging Lynn in mish and her head is pointing at the large window with see thru curtains and I am sliding in and out of her pussy and I could see her Mom in the front seat talking on her phone LOL. Literally no more than 7 feet away. Thanks lady, I am really enjoying your 80 pound young daughter! Damn I am stretching out her pussy!

    Some screenshots of what you tasted and also her 2019 STG ads you mentioned before she joined Hx. I saved all of her ads and pics, plus a huge archive of my own personal videos and graphic pics. Shoot if I ever upload them on PornHub, Lynn can have her own channel! About 88 GB of stuff!
    I had her a few years ago before she lost all the weight to her demons. She loved raw and it's amazing how she isn't constantly pregnant.

  11. #453

    I was that guy LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    Gents. In the spirit of the holidays it would be awesome if we shared the experience that stands out the most on our mind.

    For me, it happened sometime in 2019. It was with Lynn. Very skinny. Just my type.

    The memorable imprint took place on the second visit. When I got close to her motel, I texted her. She said that she had someone already in the area. Ironically, that turned me on! The fact that someone was going to enjoy her prior to me.

    I parked across the street. And if she was still in the same room in which I first enjoyed her, I could see her front door from where I parked. I saw a young man get out of a gray Infiniti and knock on her door. The guy took a little bit more than an hour.

    After the hour, I saw the guy leave and seconds after the door closed, Lynn texted that she was ready for me. I knocked lightly and she let me right in. I told her how turned on I was and asked her to tell me about the experience she just had. She did. In great detail. And the way she was speaking turned me on even more! "Oh my God. Can I taste?" I asked and began to DFK her. This turned her on too.
    That guy was me. And I'm glad you liked the pineapple taste of my cum when you DFK Lynn. Did you DATY? Pretty sure her pink pussy also tasted like Dole ha ha ha. Yeah I drink a lot of pineapple juice.

    I have an idea of what hotel you are talking about. My most memorable dates with Lynn were at the Folk Inn on Vineyard Ave in Ontario. Because her Mom would wait and sit in their car parked just outside their ground level suite window. So I am raw dogging Lynn in mish and her head is pointing at the large window with see thru curtains and I am sliding in and out of her pussy and I could see her Mom in the front seat talking on her phone LOL. Literally no more than 7 feet away. Thanks lady, I am really enjoying your 80 pound young daughter! Damn I am stretching out her pussy!

    Some screenshots of what you tasted and also her 2019 STG ads you mentioned before she joined Hx. I saved all of her ads and pics, plus a huge archive of my own personal videos and graphic pics. Shoot if I ever upload them on PornHub, Lynn can have her own channel! About 88 GB of stuff!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hot Lynn creampies HX (1).jpg‎   Hot Lynn bbfscip ONT (1).jpg‎   Hot Lynn creampies HX (5).jpg‎   Lynn creampie action shots (4).jpg‎   Lynn creampie action shots (3).jpg‎  

    Lynn 80 lbs anorexic bbfscip IE (5).jpg‎   Lynn 80 lbs anorexic bbfscip IE (3).jpg‎   Lynn 80 lbs anorexic bbfscip IE (4).jpg‎   Lynn 80 lbs anorexic bbfscip IE (2).jpg‎   Lynn 80 lbs anorexic bbfscip IE (7).jpg‎  


  12. #452

    Best Raunchy Story

    Gents. In the spirit of the holidays it would be awesome if we shared the experience that stands out the most on our mind.

    For me, it happened sometime in 2019. It was with Lynn. Very skinny. Just my type. She had just started. Was posting on STG. I knew that she was new because even her pics were grainy and discolored.

    My first time seeing her was awesome. So much that I couldn't get her off of my mind. I loved that she had almost no limits. Only anal, but that's never been my fetish.

    The memorable imprint took place on the second visit. When I got close to her motel, I texted her. She said that she had someone already in the area, but that she really, really wanted to see me also. Ironically, that turned me on! The fact that someone was going to enjoy her prior to me.

    I parked across the street. And if she was still in the same room in which I first enjoyed her, I could see her front door from where I parked. I saw a young man get out of a gray Infiniti and knock on her door. My mind began to go wild, imagining what was about to happen. Blood rushed south and the cannon began to raise!

    The guy took a little bit more than an hour. At the time, Lynn wasn't even noticing the time. I got the distinct impression that she was truly enjoying this new venture in her life as much as we were enjoying her!

    After the hour, I saw the guy leave and seconds after the door closed, Lynn texted that she was ready for me. I knocked lightly and she let me right in. I told her how turned on I was and asked her to tell me about the experience she just had. She did. In great detail. And the way she was speaking turned me on even more! "Oh my God. Can I taste?" I asked and began to DFK her. This turned her on too! Very much so! And man, I didn't want to stop. I enjoyed her in every way and she seemed to enjoy letting me enjoy myself to the fullest. No restrictions.

    I'll never forget her and that experience.

  13. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    I hit up the first chick some weeks back. She wants like 350 for BBFS visit which is way too much for a girl like her so I passed. She needs to be waaaay hotter for me to be tempted at that price. Seems legit tho.

    Never seen the second chick before. Seems legit too from the reviews. She does not offer bare incase you didn't see that in her ad. But either way the bolt ons, blond hair, and a 10 tons of makeup doesn't justify a 650 session in my book in the slightest.
    I believe the second chick also provides bare as reported here and on TER. Do a search.

  14. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    She's only a scammer, and your being a newbie must be why you didn't recognize her as such.
    It's not from lack of experience. Been doing this on and off for 10 years. In this situation I was thinking more with my dick than my brain, and the fact that she sent content did give me a sense of comfort. I actually learned the incall deposit lesson early on, but I guess the lesson didn't stick. Painful to go through again, but as I mentioned before, I was able to spend one last night with my ATF up north, as I'm unlikely to ever go back. Made my $360 loss easier to swallow.

  15. #449
    I hit up the first chick some weeks back. She wants like 350 for BBFS visit which is way too much for a girl like her so I passed. She needs to be waaaay hotter for me to be tempted at that price. Seems legit tho.

    Never seen the second chick before. Seems legit too from the reviews. She does not offer bare incase you didn't see that in her ad. But either way the bolt ons, blond hair, and a 10 tons of makeup doesn't justify a 650 session in my book in the slightest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape