Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 868
-
01-26-24 11:22 #478Senior Member

Posts: 1388CoreyBella
Currently hosting in Ontario. You can find her ads all over the internet. Not sure if you can still negotiate BBFS, but at the very least you will get some proper oral intimacy. Chick knows how to suck dick!
Goes by KelseyDevora now but her ads and pics still have the CoreyBella watermark LOL.
-
01-24-24 11:02 #477Senior Member

Posts: 1388Kandace BBFS CIP CIA
Another very popular BBFSCIP and CIA provider in the IE is Kandace, who always posts in the Apple Valley area. I creampied both her pussy and her ass a couple times 3 years ago when she used to live in the LA area, and was always hosting in Gardena on Western Ave.
Originally Posted by SDSalvi
[View Original Post]
She had "retirement specials" last month before Christmas. BBFS for $120 only. From my experience, these girls don't retire very long. Bills never stop coming and they have a built-in ATM machine between their legs, easy money and the best part is 100% tax-free!
Don't tell the IRS ha ha ha.
-
01-24-24 00:58 #476Senior Member

Posts: 870Karla
Yo guys is this Karla / Tiffany for reals?? Found the advertisement, re-peat your experiencs?? I may hit her up once you all confirm she's legit.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 00:45 #475Senior Member

Posts: 870me too, give us a link or two of these hottie's you confirmed and experience details.
Originally Posted by skullbanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:59 #474Senior Member

Posts: 64Visiting Soon also
If anyone can help me with contact info on Karla and friends or any other BB provider I would really appreciate it.
-
01-19-24 10:34 #473Senior Member

Posts: 184Karla herself seems to get fatter by the day and how she openly advertises her bare services I assume half of the IE has already creampied her. I like to keep a eye out for when she brings a friend along who is typically young and low miles. She had one named Tiffany with her just earlier this week.
Originally Posted by SDSalvi
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 20:52 #472Senior Member

Posts: 34Visiting Ontario
Hey guys so I'm visiting from San Diego and was looking for any BBFS providers in the area. I did see this one Karla has been talked about here a few times. Anyone recommend her? Or have any BBFS girls preferably cip? TIA.
-
01-17-24 20:48 #471Senior Member

Posts: 184Slim thick ebony
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5622698065
Saw a familiar face from years back. Used to BBFS this chick with one of the nicest bodies you can find. Tiny waist, rock hard abs, with bubble butt and tits that look even nicer in person. I never been a minute man but in her favorite position of prone bone where she grips you hard and grinds I never been drained faster in my life. I'm not in town to meet but her ads now say no bare. But maybe if you play your cards right by presenting yourself well and clean with a big extra donation she might be swayed.
-
01-12-24 13:31 #470Senior Member

Posts: 1388Bareback anorexic girls in the IE
Oh God the Astro Motel no way! Prob the worst NoTel roach hotel in all of San Bernardino. I know because I am a frequent visitor there LOL.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
Yeah I really miss Lynn. That 90 pound body, pale albino skin, and light blue eyes are a dream come true. Fortunately I was able to find a replacement last year. My current IE UTR also hails from the Highland and Lake Arrowhead area like Lynn, but she is not a white girl. A 20 yo Cubana who is also anorexic like Lynn. I pick her up from her parent's house in SB then take her to my fav and regular hourly and creampie her nonstop just like I used to do to Lynn.
God I love the IE! So many hot young girls available for creampies. Second only to the OC for a target-rich environment.
-
01-12-24 13:29 #469Senior Member

Posts: 1388The pics on her IG where she still looks somewhat decent are about 67-70 weeks old. Trust me, she has gained so much weight.
Originally Posted by JohnBlaze36
[View Original Post]
A couple pics below of what she looks like late 2023 versus when I used to bareback her regularly in 2019.
-
01-11-24 20:11 #468Senior Member

Posts: 61Memories!
I was as if I was in some DEEP trance that day! Uncharacteristic!
The Motel was The Astro in San Bernardino. This was way before demand and popularity had her venturing out to L. A. , Orange, and back to the I. E. (Ontario). I too, saw her when she upgraded to the Folk Inn, but it was her boyfriend who would come out of the room once she received the text that I had arrived, and he'd wait for her in her red mustang.
That day I was so entranced that I left her room with a severe case of Blue Balls. I very vividly remember nutting in her three times! Which is a very RARE for me! Thank you for the Pictures! It is said that to remember is to re-live. I certainly did! I wish that I could find another rare GEM like her. The chemistry was indescribable!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 13:03 #467Regular Member

Posts: 19She has an IG and she still looks great as of a few months ago. Always thought about seeing her.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/jusstniaa?...I2YzEzYmMxYg==
-
01-05-24 11:00 #466Senior Member

Posts: 1388Kellyfucksback
This chick used to be so hot and was one of my regular BBFS in the SB area. Her recent ads says real pics but she still using old ones when she used to be skinny. She must have gained at least 40+ lbs!
Also not sure what her service is like now but back in 2019 everything was available except CIP. Compare her 2019 pics versus 2024. Does not even look like the same person I used to rawdog at the Motel 6 right off the 215 fwy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/162940436
https://callescort.org/909-340-5212
-
01-03-24 21:10 #465Regular Member

Posts: 1Recent visit?
Hey AceMcnasty, were these pics from a recent visit? I thought this provider had fell off. I used to see her over a year ago in Rialto.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 14:54 #464Senior Member

Posts: 92I feel like this guy is doing it with the girls' knowledge or consent.
Originally Posted by HoDough
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




