Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 8267
-
02-05-24 13:17 #6002Senior Member

Posts: 32Playground.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 13:11 #6001Senior Member

Posts: 163Which club in Ballard?
Since when is there a strip joint in Ballard?
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 10:33 #6000Senior Member

Posts: 85Escort / Stripper Asian
Anyone recognize this asian stripper? She says she is Korean.
Looks like she is at the club in Ballard.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/164517635
-
02-05-24 01:20 #5999Senior Member

Posts: 126Wanted to go to pandora
I don't see action on I. G I guess it's dead.
-
02-04-24 22:22 #5998Senior Member

Posts: 281They do at night and I'm 38.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 22:10 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 444Well you know
They'll have to at least start checking I'd.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 18:03 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 281This could bring extra scrutiny on the dancers doing extras.
https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/en...trip-clubs.amp
-
02-03-24 13:37 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 281https://www.instagram.com/thaonlylov...E2dzZidW1scXNj
Originally Posted by PatrickBateman
[View Original Post]
$250-300 for 15 minute VIP, make sure to negotiate. She gives a good CBJ, not afraid to mess up her makeup.
-
02-03-24 12:03 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 184Kittens
What average $ with time with Love, what does she look like?
Thanks in advance.
PB.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 08:36 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 63Expectations?
Definitely a **** move. But that's kinda what happens with these chicks and SM. For the most part, they don't want to be friends. And we shouldn't validate them by liking and / or reacting to their pics. They are attention ******. Just ignore all that and keep it all business if you choose to do so.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 22:07 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 281Saturdays
Pandoras on a Saturday you will likely see Monse, Martina, Liz, possibly Ava or Diamond. Mandy might be there a little later in the afternoon. If you're into hog questing, Cierra often works Saturdays.
Originally Posted by Oregon2020
[View Original Post]
At kittens you'll always find Love and Pretty, Greek is on the menu with Love.
-
02-02-24 21:54 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 281Double shot
I managed to blast two nuts off in monse in 15 minutes this afternoon. They also rearranged the seats in lap dance area, ownership must really be after those room rentals.
-
02-02-24 20:48 #5990Senior Member

Posts: 118Pandora's Daytime
If you hit Pandora's during the daytime, almost all dancers are offering extras. Just depends on your budget. Monse and Luna are legends with lower rates. Anya usually won't go too far unless you're one of her regulars. Same with Allie who's occasionally there on a Saturday. Ava will likely quote you some high rates. If Diamond is there you'll be a very happy customer.
Originally Posted by Oregon2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 20:04 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 76Saturday
Hi all. Any recommendations for a high-mileage Saturday, day, most likely. I like what I've heard about Pandoras. Went with the wife once but kept it cool. This time I'm solo and on a hall pass. Thanks. I looked back a few weeks but couldn't find the posts I've seen about weekends.
-
02-02-24 19:42 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 223She not make you cum?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






