Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 8959
-
02-10-24 21:53 #8734Senior Member

Posts: 190Victoria
Had the chance to visit her today. What a sweetheart. She's very agreeable and has some good deep throat skills which I really enjoyed. While she was sucking me Mara came in and joined for a little extra donation. She didn't stay very long but I enjoyed kissing her and playing with her tits and wet pussy while Victoria was sucking me deep. Did some missionary with some variations and on to some deep doggy. Started lubing up that tight ass with my thumb as I fucked her. She let me take a trip to Greece which she doesn't normally do but let me for a bit. Grabbing her hips pulling her back to me was very enjoyable. Fucked her pussy a bit more and ended up finishing in her mouth which she gladly swallowed. I will be visiting again!
Hoping next time to enjoy Mara a bit more as well with her nice spinner body!
Thanks OneGrinder for their contact info. A nice find!
-
02-08-24 00:08 #8733Senior Member

Posts: 36Victoria
My inbox is open for pm brother.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 21:36 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 422Victoria duo
Flavor of the month? I just saw Victoria and her friend Mara. While Victoria isn't my cup of tea physically, certainly a big girl, a good time was had by all.
Both those girls were really into activities and they wrung me out like a dishrag. No regrets here.
-
02-07-24 19:00 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 147Victoria
Thanks to one grinder I too was able to hook up with Victoria. Last night as stated by others nice house just on edge of town. Wonderful girl. Loves what she does and eager to please. Thanks again one grinder for sharing.
-
02-07-24 09:23 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 71OneGrinder's Victoria. Great Time
Had the opportunity to hang out with OneGrinder's UTR, Victoria this morning. Communication was almost instantaneous, location is a nice little home in a nice neighborhood. She greeted me freshly showered and ready to roll. BBBJCIM, CFS, super sweet and kind, and has a great big butt and boobs (all of which are totally my thing)!
Thanks again, OneGrinder! V is a peach and I'll def be back to see her again.
Be Safe and Be Kind.
VG.
-
02-06-24 06:08 #8729Banned Member

Posts: 619Thank you
I want to thank OneGrinder for Victoria's information. I saw her once before this post and once after. I talked to Victoria about the incident and Victoria was taken by a monger. According to her she was filled with lies and promises that did not come. She is not holding it against us. So continue to see her. She us a sweet girl and aims to please. I met her roommate and I might see her sometime.
Originally Posted by OneGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 20:28 #8728Senior Member

Posts: 205Was not me
I had several ask me to share digits -- most of whom I turned away because A) they aren't seniors and B) not trusted. Twas not me who wasted time though. Whomever did. Well you're the reason why we can't have nice things as others already said. It takes one bad apple to ruin it for everyone and you're to blame.
Originally Posted by OneGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 18:24 #8727Senior Member

Posts: 1176Maneater. Blue Reunion
Same great throat goat. I've enjoyed her for many years. We have had our ups and downs. But she always delivers. I usually sit back enjoy my Jack Daniels and let her work her oral magic. New place is an upgrade, safe and secure. She is trying to stay somewhat low volume. Can not recall a time she didn't pop me twice. So many times, maneater just knows what I like and expect.
Maneater is a naughty daddy's girl and is Blue approved.
Watch your 6, don't over pay for pussy; mostly just be safe and have fun Gentelmen.
🔵.
Maneater. Than.
Originally Posted by ImPleasureGivr
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 17:33 #8726Senior Member

Posts: 121Not the same
Cancelling on a UTR, that was given to you by another monger at the last minute is a low blow. This isn't some scattered brained provider on STG that you almost expect to cancel on you, these ladies deserve and should be treated like gold. For all I know the dude had a good reason but still, it's not the same. It would damn near take a major emergency for me to cancel on someone in this scenario and potentially damage another mongers rep with that UTR.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 13:01 #8725Senior Member

Posts: 33Bonita
Seen her over the weekend, great time! Spinner, tight and accommodating. User I'm sure. But poundtown worthy. A for effort. First tongue I ever had up my ass as well! Gave her a huge mouth full of c** dripping from both sides.
-
02-05-24 12:34 #8724Senior Member

Posts: 211If this were reversed.
If these providers called each other out the same way you're trying to here. We'd all be much happier with the state of services. I've been canceled on at the last minute and ghosted after hour drives. These girls don't give a shit about us they just want the money when it convenient.
Originally Posted by OneGrinder
[View Original Post]
We are the same. We want the pussy, when it's convenient.
It goes both ways.
-
02-05-24 12:05 #8723Senior Member

Posts: 1176Kristi
Been "slacking" in my reviews. I've saw Kristi multiple times. She gave me one hell of a "birthdate" date. I decided to see multiple girls this year (over multiple days). Didn't want to "tie myself down" to just one regular and an add on like last year.
Kristi: She is a nyphomainiatic! She is one naughty squirting ****. Loves to fuck and suck. She bought me a birthday cake and a couple cans of wip cream. I'm glad I took my Viagra. Let's say we had cake and whipped cream everywhere.
She knew of Blue reputation and required dress. She met me at the door school girl ponytails, heels, blue stockings and a shirt mini skirt (no panties). She claims she never wears them.
Oral: Porn style. Fucking also porn style (filthy talking). All three holes in play. I had two and a half "nuts". The third one was more of a dribble. She literally sucked, and fucked me silly.
She is a serious squirter, nice red (above the pussy) trimmed Bush. She let me do whatever I wanted. She is one naughty daddy's girl. I think this is the top 2 or 3 fucks of my mongering career. Kristi would have given me another round but she literally had to help me to the car.
I never been fucked and sucked so hard, fast and good in many years. Definitely Blue approved. I've been back multiple times since my birth day. Get your rest cause this dirty talking ***** will give ya a heart attack! You define tally need some experience to tame this lassy!
Enjoy Gentelmen. Definitely Blue Approved.
-
02-05-24 10:54 #8722Senior Member

Posts: 1176One Grinders UTR
Come on mongers, this is disappointing! I've had Victoria (single date). She offered up her partner. I should have taken her up, but wanted to check things out first. I will definitely setup a duo.
Victoria was very good with communication (s). She sent me a boatload of pics, several flirty text throughout the day. I told her her she was free to text anytime. My job requires me to be incall most of the time. My new wife, friends and family are use to phone and pager going off.
Victoria is not a beauty queen, she has wide hips and carries some extra weight. Some nice big titties. Just perfect for titty fucking, which I did. She is a little shy and subservient.
Okay incall end of the street. Kind of a cul-de-sac , but not really. Sits back of the road. I do not like parking in driveway but no where else. I felt safe and secure. I told Victoria I wanted her dressed in proper Blue attire (at the door naked, schoolgirl ponytails). She said no problem daddy!
Nice kiss and groap those massive titties. Had her close and lock the door, bend over and show me that 20 something pussy and big jiggley ass. Once again she said, yes daddy. Victoria put her hands against the wall and said, " I know daddy wants to spank my ass! I'm a naughty girl. ". Well I did and fingered the pussy. Finally went in to her room. A little messy and some kid stuff, not an issue for me. Blue saw much worse. Lay on bed and told Victoria to suck Blue's cock and balls. Once again, yes daddy. Nice slow slobbering BBBJ with ball play. Took those schoolgirl ponytails and face fucked her. Not one complaint. Finally ordered Victoria to ride the cock. She did a great job for a "thick girl". Grabbed the ponytails and said you look at me when ya fuck me. Yes sir! She smiled and road to a nice orgasiums.
Moved her to edge of bed and hit it mish and reverse mish. Several more orgasiums and the pussy quefed (at least three separate times). Finally titty fucked her and blew on her face. I lay back and without asking she wipes the Babby batter off her face and licks her finger. Then she starts licking my cock and balls. Nice clean up.
Didn't take long to get me hard again. Put her in doggie. Enjoy that jiggling ass, spanked it many times. Back to blow job, her kind of sideways so I could rub that 20 something pussy. She got off a few more times. Finally blew down her throat. Victoria swallowed it all. No complaints non stop no spit.
Victoria is Blue approved (for guys who like a little junk in the trunk). Reasonable donation. Fun time. Working on setting up a duo. Only negative her partner only does limited girl on girl stuff. Victoria says bring a girl and I'll eat that pussy for you, daddy!
Fun time. Best in a while for a new girl.
Usually prefer "spinners" these days. With that being said, I didn't want to leave a new UTR out there, that I did not spread her legs and go to "pound town" on a 20 something mouth and pussy. Blue makes a habit of spreading the legs all ,(well most of) the "working girls" in Central Ohio and our neighboring States!
Monger safe Gentelmen.
🔵.
Originally Posted by YoungOne23
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 10:32 #8721Senior Member

Posts: 211If this were reversed.
If these providers called each other out the same way you're trying to here. We'd all be much happier with the state of services. I've been canceled on at the last minute and ghosted after hour drives. These girls don't give a shit about us they just want the money when it convenient.
Originally Posted by OneGrinder
[View Original Post]
We are the same. We want the pussy, when it's convenient.
It goes both ways.
-
02-05-24 07:30 #8720Senior Member

Posts: 98Ya she is. I've heard From her the past week. Haven't seen her in awhile but she is around.
Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





