Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 598 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 8959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8719

    Bbd

    Is big boob Danielle's still in the game?

    Last I heard she was mia?

    Never hurts to ask.

    A.

  2. #8718

    This is why we can't have nice things.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneGrinder  [View Original Post]
    I won't call your name or number out but someone I shared with may have ruined a great thing! The cancelled meetings, bought some nice things for the adventure and had to pay a baby sitter to get cancelled at the last minute today! They were going to wear you out!! Feel free to DM me if you can explain but you hurt two sweet ladies today! I won't go into further details but I'm sure not sharing anymore on here! I'd just like to know if it's serious or your just on here clowning around!
    I would be curious to what the excuse was. Imagine flaking on a good thing that's hard to find, I wouldn't blame you if you stopped giving info out. It's unfortunate I know both of them outside the hobby (not on a personal level but definitely an awkward "hey don't we know each other?" Kind of a way) my luck there's a well reviewed UTR and it's someone I know of.

    I'd say you did your duty. Seems like you turned plenty of us onto to them.

  3. #8717

    Springfield duo ruined😡

    I won't call your name or number out but someone I shared with may have ruined a great thing! The cancelled meetings, bought some nice things for the adventure and had to pay a baby sitter to get cancelled at the last minute today! They were going to wear you out!! Feel free to DM me if you can explain but you hurt two sweet ladies today! I won't go into further details but I'm sure not sharing anymore on here! I'd just like to know if it's serious or your just on here clowning around!

  4. #8716

    Link

    How do we find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJi  [View Original Post]
    Saw Victoria yesterday she is a very nice lady and enjoys making a person feel good. First time for me with a bbw but with her pleasant personality, I will be seeing her again.

  5. #8715

    Victoria

    Saw Victoria yesterday she is a very nice lady and enjoys making a person feel good. First time for me with a bbw but with her pleasant personality, I will be seeing her again.

  6. #8714
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGrinder  [View Original Post]
    If I've have you Victoria in Springfield digits she is doing DUO with her friend at her house! I have not tried it but victors safe and sweet girl.

    I'm killed with request now and I'll get to them but those that ask first please text her.
    I know I'm probably way down the list but have done duos with Kenzie and sis awhile back would love to meet Victoria and friend or just her. Looking for something regular now that BC AMPs are history would appreciate digits please. Thanks.

  7. #8713

    Link broken

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgDude  [View Original Post]
    "Layni https://tryst.link/massage/layni is a bit hit or miss, she just needs to find better locations and not be so scatter brained. I doubt I'll see her again but she could have potential if she got her crap together".

    I saw Layni the other day and she definitely has gotten her crap together. She has her own decent apartment now and is looking good. She doesn't currently have an ad up but she would like to see previous clients if you have her contact info. I do not have permission to give it out so please don't ask.
    Link comes up as page not found.

  8. #8712
    "Layni https://tryst.link/massage/layni is a bit hit or miss, she just needs to find better locations and not be so scatter brained. I doubt I'll see her again but she could have potential if she got her crap together".

    I saw Layni the other day and she definitely has gotten her crap together. She has her own decent apartment now and is looking good. She doesn't currently have an ad up but she would like to see previous clients if you have her contact info. I do not have permission to give it out so please don't ask.

  9. #8711

    She was rude

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1469  [View Original Post]
    . Magicallydelic
    from SB

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...12e8933b904cf6Pics didn't attach on last post.
    She and I message on SB I gave her my number. She text me the next day maybe 2 days later. Hey, how are you doing? I text back. I'm doing good who is this because she never said. Then she said. Oh, you must have given your number to a bunch of girls. Well, nevermind, then she said. Don't bother texting because I'm blocking you. Next time I logged in to SB she had messaged me there saying, leave me alone here too! So I blocked her.

  10. #8710

    She's not new LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1469  [View Original Post]
    I saw Magicallydelic from SB yesterday.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...12e8933b904cf6

    Her pics look a little out of date, or she just wasn't wearing makeup the same way as her pics.

    She was a very nice girl, and says she is new to this.

    She came to my place and the fee was reasonable.

    The service was pretty decent (BBBJ, Doggy). I would have been happier if DATY was allowed, but she said her aunt flo just left a couple days prior.

    I don't have permission to pass out her contact info. You will have to contact her through SB. She responded fairly quickly.
    She's been around forever just like the rest of them that are in their 30's (Really early 40's).

  11. #8709

    SB. Magicallydelic

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1469  [View Original Post]
    I saw Magicallydelic from SB yesterday.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...12e8933b904cf6

    Her pics look a little out of date.
    Pics didn't attach on last post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SB1.jpg‎  

  12. #8708

    SB. Magicallydelic

    I saw Magicallydelic from SB yesterday.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...12e8933b904cf6

    Her pics look a little out of date, or she just wasn't wearing makeup the same way as her pics.

    She was a very nice girl, and says she is new to this.

    She came to my place and the fee was reasonable.

    The service was pretty decent (BBBJ, Doggy). I would have been happier if DATY was allowed, but she said her aunt flo just left a couple days prior.

    I don't have permission to pass out her contact info. You will have to contact her through SB. She responded fairly quickly.

  13. #8707
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Probably not considering you have 1 post.
    Good Eye. I have two now.

  14. #8706

    Yes that is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JseLick80  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...6/504233883448

    Is this the famous Maneater from a year or two ago? Looks like her. Was well reviewed but I never pulled up. If so anyone seen her lately??
    I have been to her new place. Still a great BBBJ.

  15. #8705

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Great communication and easy set up. She did send a bit more pics than I prefer but to each their own. Easy to talk to and she enjoys what she does. Damage quoted to me was $. For 1 h.
    If anyone could put me in touch please pm. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape