Escort Review: General Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 241 to 255 of 8959
-
02-04-24 14:02 #8719Senior Member

Posts: 243Bbd
Is big boob Danielle's still in the game?
Last I heard she was mia?
Never hurts to ask.
A.
-
02-02-24 15:51 #8718Senior Member

Posts: 121This is why we can't have nice things.
I would be curious to what the excuse was. Imagine flaking on a good thing that's hard to find, I wouldn't blame you if you stopped giving info out. It's unfortunate I know both of them outside the hobby (not on a personal level but definitely an awkward "hey don't we know each other?" Kind of a way) my luck there's a well reviewed UTR and it's someone I know of.
Originally Posted by OneGrinder
[View Original Post]
I'd say you did your duty. Seems like you turned plenty of us onto to them.
-
02-02-24 14:09 #8717Senior Member

Posts: 95Springfield duo ruined😡
I won't call your name or number out but someone I shared with may have ruined a great thing! The cancelled meetings, bought some nice things for the adventure and had to pay a baby sitter to get cancelled at the last minute today! They were going to wear you out!! Feel free to DM me if you can explain but you hurt two sweet ladies today! I won't go into further details but I'm sure not sharing anymore on here! I'd just like to know if it's serious or your just on here clowning around!
-
02-02-24 11:14 #8716Senior Member

Posts: 105Link
How do we find her?
Originally Posted by HonestJi
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 22:06 #8715Senior Member

Posts: 224Victoria
Saw Victoria yesterday she is a very nice lady and enjoys making a person feel good. First time for me with a bbw but with her pleasant personality, I will be seeing her again.
-
02-01-24 13:48 #8714Senior Member

Posts: 94I know I'm probably way down the list but have done duos with Kenzie and sis awhile back would love to meet Victoria and friend or just her. Looking for something regular now that BC AMPs are history would appreciate digits please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OneGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 13:05 #8713Senior Member

Posts: 533Link broken
Link comes up as page not found.
Originally Posted by BurgDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 11:27 #8712Senior Member

Posts: 55"Layni https://tryst.link/massage/layni is a bit hit or miss, she just needs to find better locations and not be so scatter brained. I doubt I'll see her again but she could have potential if she got her crap together".
I saw Layni the other day and she definitely has gotten her crap together. She has her own decent apartment now and is looking good. She doesn't currently have an ad up but she would like to see previous clients if you have her contact info. I do not have permission to give it out so please don't ask.
-
01-31-24 15:09 #8711Senior Member

Posts: 368She was rude
She and I message on SB I gave her my number. She text me the next day maybe 2 days later. Hey, how are you doing? I text back. I'm doing good who is this because she never said. Then she said. Oh, you must have given your number to a bunch of girls. Well, nevermind, then she said. Don't bother texting because I'm blocking you. Next time I logged in to SB she had messaged me there saying, leave me alone here too! So I blocked her.
Originally Posted by Bob1469
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 02:00 #8710Senior Member

Posts: 850She's not new LOL
She's been around forever just like the rest of them that are in their 30's (Really early 40's).
Originally Posted by Bob1469
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 09:40 #8709Senior Member

Posts: 49SB. Magicallydelic
Pics didn't attach on last post.
Originally Posted by Bob1469
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 00:40 #8708Senior Member

Posts: 49SB. Magicallydelic
I saw Magicallydelic from SB yesterday.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...12e8933b904cf6
Her pics look a little out of date, or she just wasn't wearing makeup the same way as her pics.
She was a very nice girl, and says she is new to this.
She came to my place and the fee was reasonable.
The service was pretty decent (BBBJ, Doggy). I would have been happier if DATY was allowed, but she said her aunt flo just left a couple days prior.
I don't have permission to pass out her contact info. You will have to contact her through SB. She responded fairly quickly.
-
01-29-24 14:08 #8707Regular Member

Posts: 22Good Eye. I have two now.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 20:55 #8706Regular Member

Posts: 3Yes that is her.
I have been to her new place. Still a great BBBJ.
Originally Posted by JseLick80
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 19:06 #8705Senior Member

Posts: 93Victoria
If anyone could put me in touch please pm. Thank you.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






