Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 750 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 11241
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8616
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarun1972  [View Original Post]
    I have tried many ways to meet young girls for a decent Allowance, By far still SA is the best place. I know its becoming tough, but with 30 minutes of work, you can find a decent good-looking young girl. There is simply no replacement for SA as of now. Instagram has a lot of limitations in messaging and in SA the intention is very clear. When I talk to SB, they say there are a lot of cheap johns who are out here and offering them a very low allowance and wasting their time. Of course lot of fake SB profiles.
    I concur. For all its faults, the 2 main advantages of seeking are that it's the biggest, and everyone on it has already declared their intentions, by virtue of being on the site. You might offend someone with the amount you ask, or the arrangement you are looking for, but you can be assured, you are all looking for arrangements.

    I'd be scared making propositions on unrelated sites that have nothing to do with arrangements. Too much risk someone says "gross I'm looking for a boyfriend not a john and I'll be reporting you. " At least in the states.

  2. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarun1972  [View Original Post]
    I have tried many ways to meet young girls for a decent Allowance, By far still SA is the best place. I know its becoming tough, but with 30 minutes of work, you can find a decent good-looking young girl. There is simply no replacement for SA as of now. Instagram has a lot of limitations in messaging and in SA the intention is very clear. When I talk to SB, they say there are a lot of cheap johns who are out here and offering them a very low allowance and wasting their time. Of course lot of fake SB profiles.
    Yes. The cheap johns are the fake / salt daddies. They usually offer way below the market average or nothing.

  3. #8614
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    White or maybe mixed. When I am done I I will share her info.
    Is it lyn suki? If so, I've already dabbled LOL.

  4. #8613

    My Experience

    I have tried many ways to meet young girls for a decent Allowance, By far still SA is the best place. I know its becoming tough, but with 30 minutes of work, you can find a decent good-looking young girl. There is simply no replacement for SA as of now. Instagram has a lot of limitations in messaging and in SA the intention is very clear. When I talk to SB, they say there are a lot of cheap johns who are out here and offering them a very low allowance and wasting their time. Of course lot of fake SB profiles.

  5. #8612
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTime53  [View Original Post]
    What ethnicity?
    White or maybe mixed. When I am done I I will share her info.

  6. #8611
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.
    SA didn't create the fake profiles. However, SA favors fake profiles so they don't need to hire someone to do it for them. Saves them lots of money. The fake profiles help to lure new SDs to join as well. SA can easily eliminate all the fake profiles or make it extremely difficult for fake profiles to sign up but doesn't.

  7. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    SA is doing fine and there will always be more SDs willing to pay to look for new girls. There is a definite increase in fake / scammer accounts as well as an increase in fake SDS on the site. A lot of the SBs have gone elsewhere like OF, Instagram, and YouTube. That's because they go where the money is. If there were lots of SDs spoiling the SBs like crazy then the SBs would come back and more girls would join. But in reality, a lot of the SDs on SA are just fake daddies and just looking to sleep with the girls for free which resulted in the loss of many SBs to go elsewhere.
    My bowl buddy has investigated that site "only. " - if girls abandon SA for it, they are fools. Something like the top 3% (of hundreds of thousands) of girls make the lion's share of $. The rest make less than 200 per month.

  8. #8609
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    However there is still magic on SA. 19 yo stoner girl this week for 300 each time. Keeps me coming back.
    What ethnicity?

  9. #8608
    Quote Originally Posted by RRyder  [View Original Post]
    I think SA is on its last legs. I just recently activated my account after 4 years away and the pond is filled with fake accounts. I believe SA girls moved to OF, showing your butthole for $3. 99 is easier than meeting people.
    However there is still magic on SA. 19 yo stoner girl this week for 300 each time. Keeps me coming back.

  10. #8607
    Quote Originally Posted by RRyder  [View Original Post]
    I think SA is on its last legs. I just recently activated my account after 4 years away and the pond is filled with fake accounts. I believe SA girls moved to OF, showing your butthole for $3. 99 is easier than meeting people.
    SA is doing fine and there will always be more SDs willing to pay to look for new girls. There is a definite increase in fake / scammer accounts as well as an increase in fake SDS on the site. A lot of the SBs have gone elsewhere like OF, Instagram, and YouTube. That's because they go where the money is. If there were lots of SDs spoiling the SBs like crazy then the SBs would come back and more girls would join. But in reality, a lot of the SDs on SA are just fake daddies and just looking to sleep with the girls for free which resulted in the loss of many SBs to go elsewhere.

  11. #8606
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.
    Simply don't believe it. Provide evidence. I have not had that sense. SA doesn't need to do this. Plenty of people do fakes on their own. They are relying on the cravenness of the (mostly male) population of the world who want to try to make some easy money or just mess w / us.

  12. #8605
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.
    I think SA is on its last legs. I just recently activated my account after 4 years away and the pond is filled with fake accounts. I believe SA girls moved to OF, showing your butthole for $3. 99 is easier than meeting people.

  13. #8604
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Anyone active on SA has encountered this. Message a girl on the site, get the phone number, discuss details but they don't follow through with meeting, always busy, etc etc, but keep texting every couple days saying lets meet.

    Years ago it was confirmed Tinder paid people to match, share a local phone number and stay engaged. Do you think SA does the same to keep guys paying?

    I have many, but 2 recent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f8895b7ad9f8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-8241cdb1e8dd
    Pornstar Felicity Feline.

    Escort Jayden Fox.

  14. #8603
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I am also sorry to say guys that in my 5 years on Seeking, I have never came acroos so many fake profiles, scammers, catfishes. SA is becoming a cespool of the above. Just in the last couple of weeks, 3 out 5 girls I met could not do a Face Time video, take a call, so I ended up having to block them. So, always, always ask them to verify themselves via a video call to prove they are who they say they are or you can waste a lot of time. Remember, that there are many scammers out there who are dudes usually or girls looking for victims to send them money while posing as someone else, and SA does not have a verification policy.
    I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.

  15. #8602
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Those are all solid reasons, alright. Looks like you're finding a TON of scammers, I wonder if SA is dying. Maybe most of the real babies are on Snapchat or Instagram now, or something.
    I am also sorry to say guys that in my 5 years on Seeking, I have never came acroos so many fake profiles, scammers, catfishes. SA is becoming a cespool of the above. Just in the last couple of weeks, 3 out 5 girls I met could not do a Face Time video, take a call, so I ended up having to block them. So, always, always ask them to verify themselves via a video call to prove they are who they say they are or you can waste a lot of time. Remember, that there are many scammers out there who are dudes usually or girls looking for victims to send them money while posing as someone else, and SA does not have a verification policy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape