The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 749 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8619
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Great post Mr FarFarAway.

    Can you elaborate more on the "Personal interaction first, rather than online" ? You meet most online correct? So, I'm not clear on how you go about it.
    His method is for hitting bartenders / waitresses at a restaurant not online. Those methods won't work online or on SA. Also, to hit a bartender / waitress you have to be a model-looking or a celebrity or be a well-known / famous person. The bartenders / waitresses have seen it all. The average guy doesn't stand a chance even with your best pickup lines and flirts.

  2. #8618

    Personal firstl?

    Great post Mr FarFarAway.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Personal interaction first, rather than online contact. It is what I recommend for having good SD experiences. This is how I get an Instagram model to bang me at her place for small money. If I pitched a ppm to her online, she would have shut me down.
    Can you elaborate more on the "Personal interaction first, rather than online" ? You meet most online correct? So, I'm not clear on how you go about it.

  3. #8617
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I concur. For all its faults, the 2 main advantages of seeking are that it's the biggest, and everyone on it has already declared their intentions, by virtue of being on the site. You might offend someone with the amount you ask, or the arrangement you are looking for, but you can be assured, you are all looking for arrangements.

    I'd be scared making propositions on unrelated sites that have nothing to do with arrangements. Too much risk someone says "gross I'm looking for a boyfriend not a john and I'll be reporting you. " At least in the states.
    Especially having an SO. IK guys who approach PYTs in public w / a proposition. I have heard this from SBs who tell me their first arrangements were made this way, and then they liked them, so after that one ended, they were trying to figure out how to find the next SD. I think you can only pull this stunt if you are single. You are very likely to get punched by her BF if she has one, or you misjudge them. But heck, sometimes these guys were just approaching girls obviously making minimum wage (kiosks in a mall).

    If I were to do this, I would make up a fake business card w / my sugar name and burner contact info on it. I could pass those out to the appropriate POTs.

    I also heard a great idea, if you happen to be in a bar and engage in some great flirting w / the bartender or waitress. Take a sugar packet and write your burner number on it. Hand it to the girl on your way out and say 'there's more sugar where that came from' or somesuch.

    There is a point here. Personal interaction first, rather than online contact. It is what I recommend for having good SD experiences. This is how I get an Instagram model to bang me at her place for small money. If I pitched a ppm to her online, she would have shut me down.

  4. #8616
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarun1972  [View Original Post]
    I have tried many ways to meet young girls for a decent Allowance, By far still SA is the best place. I know its becoming tough, but with 30 minutes of work, you can find a decent good-looking young girl. There is simply no replacement for SA as of now. Instagram has a lot of limitations in messaging and in SA the intention is very clear. When I talk to SB, they say there are a lot of cheap johns who are out here and offering them a very low allowance and wasting their time. Of course lot of fake SB profiles.
    I concur. For all its faults, the 2 main advantages of seeking are that it's the biggest, and everyone on it has already declared their intentions, by virtue of being on the site. You might offend someone with the amount you ask, or the arrangement you are looking for, but you can be assured, you are all looking for arrangements.

    I'd be scared making propositions on unrelated sites that have nothing to do with arrangements. Too much risk someone says "gross I'm looking for a boyfriend not a john and I'll be reporting you. " At least in the states.

  5. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarun1972  [View Original Post]
    I have tried many ways to meet young girls for a decent Allowance, By far still SA is the best place. I know its becoming tough, but with 30 minutes of work, you can find a decent good-looking young girl. There is simply no replacement for SA as of now. Instagram has a lot of limitations in messaging and in SA the intention is very clear. When I talk to SB, they say there are a lot of cheap johns who are out here and offering them a very low allowance and wasting their time. Of course lot of fake SB profiles.
    Yes. The cheap johns are the fake / salt daddies. They usually offer way below the market average or nothing.

  6. #8614
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    White or maybe mixed. When I am done I I will share her info.
    Is it lyn suki? If so, I've already dabbled LOL.

  7. #8613

    My Experience

    I have tried many ways to meet young girls for a decent Allowance, By far still SA is the best place. I know its becoming tough, but with 30 minutes of work, you can find a decent good-looking young girl. There is simply no replacement for SA as of now. Instagram has a lot of limitations in messaging and in SA the intention is very clear. When I talk to SB, they say there are a lot of cheap johns who are out here and offering them a very low allowance and wasting their time. Of course lot of fake SB profiles.

  8. #8612
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTime53  [View Original Post]
    What ethnicity?
    White or maybe mixed. When I am done I I will share her info.

  9. #8611
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.
    SA didn't create the fake profiles. However, SA favors fake profiles so they don't need to hire someone to do it for them. Saves them lots of money. The fake profiles help to lure new SDs to join as well. SA can easily eliminate all the fake profiles or make it extremely difficult for fake profiles to sign up but doesn't.

  10. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    SA is doing fine and there will always be more SDs willing to pay to look for new girls. There is a definite increase in fake / scammer accounts as well as an increase in fake SDS on the site. A lot of the SBs have gone elsewhere like OF, Instagram, and YouTube. That's because they go where the money is. If there were lots of SDs spoiling the SBs like crazy then the SBs would come back and more girls would join. But in reality, a lot of the SDs on SA are just fake daddies and just looking to sleep with the girls for free which resulted in the loss of many SBs to go elsewhere.
    My bowl buddy has investigated that site "only. " - if girls abandon SA for it, they are fools. Something like the top 3% (of hundreds of thousands) of girls make the lion's share of $. The rest make less than 200 per month.

  11. #8609
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    However there is still magic on SA. 19 yo stoner girl this week for 300 each time. Keeps me coming back.
    What ethnicity?

  12. #8608
    Quote Originally Posted by RRyder  [View Original Post]
    I think SA is on its last legs. I just recently activated my account after 4 years away and the pond is filled with fake accounts. I believe SA girls moved to OF, showing your butthole for $3. 99 is easier than meeting people.
    However there is still magic on SA. 19 yo stoner girl this week for 300 each time. Keeps me coming back.

  13. #8607
    Quote Originally Posted by RRyder  [View Original Post]
    I think SA is on its last legs. I just recently activated my account after 4 years away and the pond is filled with fake accounts. I believe SA girls moved to OF, showing your butthole for $3. 99 is easier than meeting people.
    SA is doing fine and there will always be more SDs willing to pay to look for new girls. There is a definite increase in fake / scammer accounts as well as an increase in fake SDS on the site. A lot of the SBs have gone elsewhere like OF, Instagram, and YouTube. That's because they go where the money is. If there were lots of SDs spoiling the SBs like crazy then the SBs would come back and more girls would join. But in reality, a lot of the SDs on SA are just fake daddies and just looking to sleep with the girls for free which resulted in the loss of many SBs to go elsewhere.

  14. #8606
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.
    Simply don't believe it. Provide evidence. I have not had that sense. SA doesn't need to do this. Plenty of people do fakes on their own. They are relying on the cravenness of the (mostly male) population of the world who want to try to make some easy money or just mess w / us.

  15. #8605
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.
    I think SA is on its last legs. I just recently activated my account after 4 years away and the pond is filled with fake accounts. I believe SA girls moved to OF, showing your butthole for $3. 99 is easier than meeting people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape