Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1742
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Girl has been busy on OF. I was lucky enough to meet her quite a few times until she decided to stop doing SA. If you guys want to try to shoot your shot at her to meet her. Not sure if I can post girls of links so you can find Her OF using google search on the picture of her in black. I'm not promoting her OF just sharing if you guys want to try reach her.
    I was chatting with her right when she dropped off SA. She agreed to meet then had to go out of town before we did. I was going to go higher than my ususal rate for her, really wish I could have met her.

  2. #481
    Girl has been busy on OF. I was lucky enough to meet her quite a few times until she decided to stop doing SA. If you guys want to try to shoot your shot at her to meet her. Not sure if I can post girls of links so you can find Her OF using google search on the picture of her in black. I'm not promoting her OF just sharing if you guys want to try reach her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5af5ac82-1541-4e7a-aa0e-002198b46538_2x.jpg‎   c001d838-8d8d-4254-baba-6e438aa7a11b_2x.jpg‎  

  3. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Not sure if real or fake.
    Fake! Lexxxiangel.

  4. #479
    Any info? Not sure if real or fake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240210_080359_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240210_080402_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240209_232449_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240210_080405_Seeking.jpg‎  

  5. #478

    Of seller

    I've had my eye on her for a long time never got a chance to reach her until recently but she's a OF seller shame.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-b6ad5e60ae3d

  6. #477
    She's been posted one here a couple of times already not really my cup of tea though.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She came over and spent an evening with me.

    We agreed on 3. Have fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763

  7. #476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937

    Chatted with this last year when I was in town for the WMO

    And hit her up again this time, DTF, and I feel she would be open to a lot of things, anal, groups etc. Don't know for a fact, but she is super open in bed. 3 bills.

    https://members.seeking.co /member/5...f-6ca841e2cdb0

  8. #475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937

    Fun girl down to fuck

    She came over and spent an evening with me.

    We agreed on 3. Have fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763

  9. #474

    My type

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    What's your type?
    White. Age doesn't matter. Need a pretty face and an outstanding body feature to enjoy and open minded -- BBFS (CIP not required) Greek, little rough stuff. Slim or athletic. Not opposed to average or curvy if they are pretty enough and wild enough.

  10. #473
    Very possible I'm thinking of renewing and maybe take the hit for us all but I feel strongly she's probably going to ask for a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Huh. Maybe I communicated with her in the past and she blocked me or something.

  11. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    It is still up.
    Huh. Maybe I communicated with her in the past and she blocked me or something.

  12. #471
    Yup still up. I watched her videos she looks like shed be a lot of fun assuming the price is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    It is still up.

  13. #470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she deactivated her SA account.
    It is still up.

  14. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is stormy who did a video of excogi recently going off the chest tattoo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-4fe7261b5506
    Looks like she deactivated her SA account.

  15. #468
    I gave you all the info you need to find her LOL stormy excogi. Not to trying to be a dick she's all over Google if you put that in.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Post her vids.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape