Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 27803
-
02-02-24 15:16 #23363Senior Member

Posts: 270I reached out to her and have not heard back.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 10:12 #23362Senior Member

Posts: 906Saw her a few years ago
When I saw her it was obvious those fotos were years and many tens of pounds out of date. She was friendly enough but there were super bad vibes so I offered her a kill fee and ditched. I wouldn't normally offer a kill fee but the vibes were bad.
Originally Posted by SomeGuy1989
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 09:46 #23361Senior Member

Posts: 240A Good Samaritan Opportunity
It certainly sounds like a good cause. 😜.
Originally Posted by SomeGuy1989
[View Original Post]
Give it a shot and let us know how it turns out. 🤞.
-
02-02-24 00:57 #23360Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone have any info on this one?
-
02-02-24 00:08 #23359Senior Member

Posts: 240Smh
So, you haven't seen Angela? Ok.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
I assure you, add a little curiosity to a search engine and you would learn lots about her.
Personally, I'm a big fan. She's well worth the $$. 4.
-
02-01-24 14:25 #23358Senior Member

Posts: 1401Still an OK lay. Good suction, wet slippery albeit a little loose kitty. Pounded her so fast and hard I accidentally slipped out and got the head into her ass before she clenched up pulling away. Dropped a 2 week load in her seeing it drip out was hot. Still no kissing of course so definitely not GFE. I use her as a quick cum dump when there aren't options available. Told her to open up her ass and she'd get more consistent customer base. Said she'll think about it. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nunya206
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 11:56 #23357Regular Member

Posts: 6A few
Was going to see Kylee and she flaked. So met this nice gal instead. Black, chubby, had someone else's load already inside $.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/164279162
Saw that this gal is visiting in town for a few days from rose city. 20's, great ass, YMMV topic discussed in person. $$.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2742874
Can confirm this gal is on topic. CIP. $$.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2535441661
-
01-31-24 22:24 #23356Senior Member

Posts: 88Calm down boss. That's Angela, a well known cum dumpster. Just do a search.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 21:32 #23355Senior Member

Posts: 196That's Angela
Everyone in here knows her, even people (me) who haven't seen her. On topic, around $$ or so, not super enthusiastic some of the time but still puts on, in west Seattle.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 20:48 #23354Senior Member

Posts: 352And. . . . details? Menu? Pricing?
Originally Posted by FrankWood56
[View Original Post]
If you're handle is the same on TNA, it's guys like you that make TNA reviews pointless. ZERO information.
-
01-31-24 19:40 #23353Senior Member

Posts: 47Just saw her she's amazing
-
01-31-24 17:51 #23352Senior Member

Posts: 47Real but I'd pass
Yes, she's real and the same one in all the pics. I saw her several months ago after negotiating the topic via text. To me, she was far more unattractive in person and totally not worth the risk, donation or time. She was as slim as in the pics but her posture looked scrawny and not healthy at all. The first picture in Hman206's link will give you an idea of how hunched over she is. She said no cip as is the case with a good amount of first time raw plays. I gather she'd likely take the load inside if you were interested and insisted on it or saw her again. There was a very strong and so far strange odor coming from her box. I suspect she knew of it too and perhaps was having a particularly bad day because she kept her hand on top of it for the majority of the time. She had some size issues as well. All in all, it was one of my worst sessions; one where I was relieved to find I hadn't contracted anything afterwards.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
She does and the fist picture in this link (the only additional one from the original) partially shows her skeletal issues.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
Yes, in person, I only remember tattoos on the inside of her left arm. She probably has the big ones on her right.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 17:35 #23351Senior Member

Posts: 67Just like BusSit69 mentioned in his response to you, her page had a screenshot about someone reaching out to her with BBFS and she'll report that. Now the screenshot is gone from her page.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 16:17 #23350Senior Member

Posts: 2335Thank you for that tip. Seriously.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 14:33 #23349Senior Member

Posts: 10182 CamillaLove's?
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



