Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 1299 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 27803
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23333
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Avoid unless you want the gift.
    Gift 1? Or gift 2?

  2. #23332
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The bareback queen posted a rare ad in Oly this am.

    Probably doing BBFS duo's with Harlow.
    Wish I knew it was an option! I was always a fan but never in my neck of woods.

  3. #23331
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy is magical.
    Her pussy is magical indeed. She wants to get slapped, spit on, choke, hair pulling, and all the cum. Saw her recently. Busted twice in her and she wanted more.

  4. #23330
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is flakey. Tight pussy. Decent lay. Book a hh, bust a nut in her and go.
    Avoid unless you want the gift.

  5. #23329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Remilane. Almost gave up cause she kept changing the apointment time.

    The session was amazing. Bbfscip x 2 no upcharge.

    She's cute with a bubbly personality, but I'm an ass man and she doesn't have the greatest derrire.
    Her pussy is magical.

  6. #23328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    You are correct.

    Both are pretty used up. At least JK works out.
    Both have wrinkled old lady tits of a 80 year old.

  7. #23327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Lexi.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?601075-LexiLuv206

    I picked Lexi. We hung out in my van. Let her party some. Then full bbfscip.

    Dirty girl. Claimed she rarely allowz BBFS. LOL I said, of course you don't. She wanted extra. LOL.

    I laughed and kicked her out. She is pretty strung out.

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    She is flakey. Tight pussy. Decent lay. Book a hh, bust a nut in her and go.

  8. #23326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinoSox  [View Original Post]
    Put a couple in her over the weekend. She's so hot, but so awkward. Anyone had a good session with her? What gets her actually going? I tried lots. She has a rulebook that stalls the natural vibe in passionate moments. Obvi, I'd read that, but I needed to find out. What a bummer.
    She is just a pound and cumbucket.

  9. #23325

    Got Played by HazelEyedBaby9292

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eleyedbaby9292

    Wanted to report that I had a forgettable experience with her. She has great reviews on the other board and was available later in the night so thought I would try her out.

    She Agreed to everything over text. Showed up two hours late. Let me eat her out and seemed like she was having a good time. Then when it came to her turn. Started going down on me then a minute later abruptly stopped and said she can't do it, started to lecture me on healthy practices and me being clean. Funny caz when she walked in she complimented me on how good I smell. Maybe she was being flattering. I had showered before the anticipated original time of meeting and offered to shower again. But she grabbed the money and left. Maybe it was me or maybe not.

    Seemed like she had planned that all along. Since then she's ghosted me completely and I don't expect her to answer.

    Sorry if this turns out to be a cross post. I tried replying to a thread in the "Girls not on Birth Control" Forum but did not see my message show up there for some reason after I hit submit.

  10. #23324

  11. #23323

    Possible New Provider

    So, I cam across this lady's ad around Christmas. Looks great. We were just about to meet, then she asked for verification picture. So I sent one, asked her for one. She sent me one and the tattoos didn't match on her hand. She sent a pic with her left hand up and nope, no tattoos on the hand like the picture. I mentioned it and she got a little confrontational, not much, but a little and stopped responding to my texts. She is cute and the picture was a cute Latina chick as well. Fuck wish I didn't say anything. Regardless, she offers bare via text and has a good price point. Bare was just an additional $. So, my question for the board is, who the hell has seen this chick and is she the one in her pictures? Somebody has to know if it's legit. She does not post regularly. You can do some searches for Sexxxy with three exes and you might find another ad from her in December. I just need to know if I should try again or let this one pass?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...-/575159774598

  12. #23322

    Lexi

    Lexi.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?601075-LexiLuv206

    I picked Lexi. We hung out in my van. Let her party some. Then full bbfscip.

    Dirty girl. Claimed she rarely allowz BBFS. LOL I said, of course you don't. She wanted extra. LOL.

    I laughed and kicked her out. She is pretty strung out.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  13. #23321
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, ad says no PSE. Wonder if that includes BBFS.
    She is not going to advertise it, but maybe if you are nice and ask in person after getting her turned on.

    Don't know worked for me, she just hopped on and asked if it was OK and I said yes and that has continued as we kept seeing each other.

  14. #23320

    Nolina Nyx no PSE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1013  [View Original Post]
    Fun girl, some XXX. Scenes out there. Sweetheart. May be first visit to Seattle.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...tle/NolinaNyx1

    Has been open minded in the past.
    Hmm, ad says no PSE. Wonder if that includes BBFS.

  15. #23319

    Nolina Nyx

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1013  [View Original Post]
    Fun girl, some XXX. Scenes out there. Sweetheart. May be first visit to Seattle.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...tle/NolinaNyx1

    Has been open minded in the past.
    Thanks for sharing. I have seen her videos on NVG. She is a hottie and seems to love being fucked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape