Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 27809
-
01-31-24 20:48 #23354Senior Member

Posts: 352And. . . . details? Menu? Pricing?
Originally Posted by FrankWood56
[View Original Post]
If you're handle is the same on TNA, it's guys like you that make TNA reviews pointless. ZERO information.
-
01-31-24 19:40 #23353Senior Member

Posts: 47Just saw her she's amazing
-
01-31-24 17:51 #23352Senior Member

Posts: 47Real but I'd pass
Yes, she's real and the same one in all the pics. I saw her several months ago after negotiating the topic via text. To me, she was far more unattractive in person and totally not worth the risk, donation or time. She was as slim as in the pics but her posture looked scrawny and not healthy at all. The first picture in Hman206's link will give you an idea of how hunched over she is. She said no cip as is the case with a good amount of first time raw plays. I gather she'd likely take the load inside if you were interested and insisted on it or saw her again. There was a very strong and so far strange odor coming from her box. I suspect she knew of it too and perhaps was having a particularly bad day because she kept her hand on top of it for the majority of the time. She had some size issues as well. All in all, it was one of my worst sessions; one where I was relieved to find I hadn't contracted anything afterwards.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
She does and the fist picture in this link (the only additional one from the original) partially shows her skeletal issues.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
Yes, in person, I only remember tattoos on the inside of her left arm. She probably has the big ones on her right.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 17:35 #23351Senior Member

Posts: 67Just like BusSit69 mentioned in his response to you, her page had a screenshot about someone reaching out to her with BBFS and she'll report that. Now the screenshot is gone from her page.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 16:17 #23350Senior Member

Posts: 2335Thank you for that tip. Seriously.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 14:33 #23349Senior Member

Posts: 10182 CamillaLove's?
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 13:29 #23348Senior Member

Posts: 58She looks hot as fuck. $500 isn't really absurd but I hate paying more than $4 an hour. Maybe someone can report in and convince it's worth it.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 11:41 #23347Senior Member

Posts: 275Be Careful Out There
Was listening to the radio this morning and they had a report saying, that though gonorrhea cases are on the decline, syphilis cases have skyrocketed to levels not seen since the 1950's.might want to back off on the bare play for a bit.
-
01-31-24 10:16 #23346Senior Member

Posts: 85Ivy MILF
She belongs here. I have bb'd here six or seven times. She is also tight. A bit hard to schedule with and she does smoke fentanyl. She also gives great head.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 06:29 #23345Regular Member

Posts: 3Ivy
She belongs. $$ will get it done. Communication is a little tricky, but overall not too bad. Fun little MILF, that will wrap her legs around you when you're at the finish line.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 01:28 #23344Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah, I saw her maybe a month ago.
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 23:20 #23343Senior Member

Posts: 69Did she look like any of these pictures?
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...-/847055297950
-
01-30-24 23:06 #23342Senior Member

Posts: 34Still doing it!
Wow I can't believe she's still running scams in Washington even though her Twitter says she is in the Midwest. She's been doing this for a while under the name horror who*re and horror harlot. Also stole onlyfans pics from other girls to make it seem like she had a group of women. Just the quintessential deposit scammer.
Originally Posted by FrankWood56
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 22:46 #23341Senior Member

Posts: 91Ivy milf
Any intel if this one belongs here and if is worth it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...n/219599951550
Thanks.
-
01-30-24 20:59 #23340Senior Member

Posts: 341I don't know I she is real or not but sometimes pictures in the mirror get reversed making the right hand look like the left hand and vice versa.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





